English Football

Clemdog

8 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

They were singing AFTV get out of our club and Big Robbie was getting pelters 

4 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Probably because hes cutting about directors boxes and hospitality etc and so are the rest of them while trying to pretend their just your average fan 

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Just seen them waving fivers at robbie 😂

I hate Man U so i love it when they stumble from shite performance to shite performance.  If anyone else had been in charge for this season they'd have been punted by now, Solskjaer living on borrowed time and his rep as a player with them. They have spent a fortune on that team and it's so far away from what's needed for the Top4 it's incredible. 

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Apparently they're one point worse off and played an extra game compared to when Mourinho was sacked.

I was half joking when a Man U fan down here tried to have a dig about the Derby Day defeat of City that "City lost to keep Ole in a job"  🤭😝

17 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Apparently they're one point worse off and played an extra game compared to when Mourinho was sacked.

Doesn't surprise me mate, was the same when Moyes and Van Gaal were there, they didn't fancy Mourinho and they didn't fancy Moyes or Van Gaal so punted them. The former never got the money to spend that the other two got, albeit he rushed a pile of money on Fellaini at the end of a window. When you look at the money they've shelled out (as well as owing in future fees) it's laughable how bad they are just now.  Personally, I love it when they're shite but if it was us, I'd be asking where the progress was for the money being haemorrhaged.