English Football

Clemdog

Cardiff/Swansea, what an absolute snooze fest so far and there’s more empty seats than fans.  Embarrassing and cunts down south rank this as as one of the bigger derby games down south.  Seen more atmosphere at a fucking junior game.

10 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Cardiff/Swansea, what an absolute snooze fest so far and there’s more empty seats than fans.  Embarrassing and cunts down south rank this as as one of the bigger derby games down south.  Seen more atmosphere at a fucking junior game.

+ Bournemouth Watford coming up. Super Sunday right enough.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

I watched the first half hour of Bournemouth v Watford,  its a terrible game, jet washing my drive is now in order.

Bournemouth Watford is terrible. I swear to god the average teams in the league are getting worse despite the money.

15 years ago you could watch teams like Charlton v Birmingham or Fulham v Middlesbrough and you would get decent games. These are two sides that have been established in the league for a few seasons now and they are fucking abysmal.