English Football

Clemdog

6 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I would add Sterling to this list. And hopefully get Sane to stay.

But of course Pep is going to run away.😝🤭

MAN CITY SET FOR SUMMER REBUILD

Manchester City are set for a huge summer rebuild after Pep Guardiola warned his players they face Judgement Day at the end of the season, according to the Sunday Mirror.

The future of at least seven of Guardiola's squad is reportedly under threat, going into the last four months of the campaign with decisions set to be made on John Stones, Benjamin Mendy, Leroy Sane, Gabriel Jesus, Joao Cancelo, Nicolas Otamendi and Angelino.

Sterling has to be one of the most frustrating and unique players around.

His stats are incredible. He has some goal and assists return, unbelievable pace, gets into great positions. However sometimes it just looks like he's never seen a ball before. His touch, technique, awareness, composure and decision making at times are really poor.

17 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Sterling has to be one of the most frustrating and unique players around.

His stats are incredible. He has some goal and assists return, unbelievable pace, gets into great positions. However sometimes it just looks like he's never seen a ball before. His touch, technique, awareness, composure and decision making at times are really poor.

I believe he was very close with Arteta and since he left he has looked truly uninterested and as you so correctly put "looks like he's never seen a ball before". 

Best thing about yesterday was him going off with a hamstring strain. 

I firmly believe that Sane has been a huge loss to City this season. And not replacing Kompany was a huge mistake.

A good clear out is required and hopefully Foden gets a run of games as well. 

46 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I believe he was very close with Arteta and since he left he has looked truly uninterested and as you so correctly put "looks like he's never seen a ball before". 

Best thing about yesterday was him going off with a hamstring strain. 

I firmly believe that Sane has been a huge loss to City this season. And not replacing Kompany was a huge mistake.

A good clear out is required and hopefully Foden gets a run of games as well. 

Foden wont get a  gd run of games ,pep will just spend another 400m if he stays , joke of a manager tbh......

Great result for Forest. I have a few mates down here desperate to see them back in the EPL. The race for the top two automatic places is tight,  just 6 points separate the top 7 I believe.

I firmly believe if Forest find themselves back up they will be skelped every week. But don't want to upset the mates. 

6 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm in Nottingham mate and it's like a fucking tornado just hit. Manchester must be worse I'm guessing.

Couldn't ask supporters to travel in that. Nor would the game been anything like a real game of football. 

To be fair, scottish football allows plastic pitches, nothing like a real game of football.