English Football

Clemdog

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

@TEFTONG

Some reports going about that City are convinced they have won their appeal. What you thinking?

I've always been 100% confident that City would win mate. 

Jealous Germans and the Establishment Clubs making shit for any challengers to their "closed shop". 

Although to save face City might get a one year ban. 

Admirable giving young English talent a chance but not one of them are good enough.

James - Average

Mount and Barkley are terrible.

Abraham has a touch like a blind shop lifter.

throw in fact that all the Centre Halves are murder and the goalie is a gimp then it shows how big the re-build is for Lampard.

53 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Martin Tyler talks some amount of fucking shite. 

i have always said that  yet he gets raved about being  the best in the business  he talks far too much and rambles on about things that are nothing to do with the game him and carragher together are a nightmare

9 minutes ago, billscott said:

i have always said that  yet he gets raved about being  the best in the business  he talks far too much and rambles on about things that are nothing to do with the game him and carragher together are a nightmare

I turned off when i heard it was him and listened to radio commentary, can't wait until they bring in a crowd only feature as most commentators waffle bollox constantly