***UEFA Champions League 16/17***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72

After the amount of abuse and media hounding sterling has had the fact he's still in the game is amazing but playing this well too? The kid has got the right mentality to go right to the top of the game

29 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Special no team in the epl gets close to them on that performance

No team in the Premiership are as low a level as this mob City have played tonight and they especially wouldn't play that way even if they were. 

And you'd have thought Sterling had turned into Messi tonight based on some of the comments about him. 

14 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers altered his training plans ahead of tonight's Champions League qualifier against Hapoel Beer Sheva to allow those players with children starting school to enjoy that "special moment".

The Thumb will be shitting it as he now doesn't have an excuse to not be in 11 places at once.

22 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers altered his training plans ahead of tonight's Champions League qualifier against Hapoel Beer Sheva to allow those players with children starting school to enjoy that "special moment".

Heard mulgrew left the weans in the motor and went in himself

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

sadly I don't see much joy for the Israeli mob the night hopefully its tight but I think the tie could be finished tonight. Now you know my prediction so hopefully that goes against them tonight

I fear you are right 

I think the tims will come out all guns blazing and get a few early goals and it will be finished tonight. It's unfortunate for us but they have fucked it up the last few years so it could have been worse. 

The financial implications are huge so we will need to get a decent wedge of cash from somewhere soon or they will continually win the league and trouser the CL cash every season.