G.E.C.

***UEFA Champions League 16/17***

1,618 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers altered his training plans ahead of tonight's Champions League qualifier against Hapoel Beer Sheva to allow those players with children starting school to enjoy that "special moment".

The Thumb will be shitting it as he now doesn't have an excuse to not be in 11 places at once.

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers altered his training plans ahead of tonight's Champions League qualifier against Hapoel Beer Sheva to allow those players with children starting school to enjoy that "special moment".

Heard mulgrew left the weans in the motor and went in himself

sadly I don't see much joy for the Israeli mob the night hopefully its tight but I think the tie could be finished tonight. Now you know my prediction so hopefully that goes against them tonight

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

sadly I don't see much joy for the Israeli mob the night hopefully its tight but I think the tie could be finished tonight. Now you know my prediction so hopefully that goes against them tonight

I fear you are right 

I think the tims will come out all guns blazing and get a few early goals and it will be finished tonight. It's unfortunate for us but they have fucked it up the last few years so it could have been worse. 

The financial implications are huge so we will need to get a decent wedge of cash from somewhere soon or they will continually win the league and trouser the CL cash every season. 

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

1-0 Monaco, Fabinho with a pen.

Monaco are a enigma of a team can be so good the absolutely rank.

1 person likes this

Cant help but think that £25m will be spent on some deccent players before the window shuts and they will attract them with CL football shite Israeli cunts 

Pato got the goal for villarreal , hope he finds some form this season

Draw tomorrow at 5.

Pot 1 - Real, Barca, Leicester, Bayern, Juve, Benfica, PSG and CSKA
Pot 2 - At Madrid, Dortmund, Arsenal, Man City, Sevilla, Porto, Napoli and Leverkusen
Pot 3 - Basel, Spurs, Kiev, Lyon, PSV, Sporting, Brugge and Monchengladbach
Pot 4 - Celtic, Monaco, Besiktas, Copenhagen, Legia Warsaw, Zagreb, Ludogorets and Rostov

Leicester could get a fairly good draw, some poor teams in pots 3 and especially 4.

Barca, Dortmund, Yids, Taigs. Ideal group.

1 person likes this

Got a feeling the bheggars will get Leicester.

How the Fuck are cska in pot 1?

1 person likes this

On 16 August 2016 at 9:50 PM, G.E.C. said:

Steaua's stadium is a beauty.

Was a dump last time i was there. Only stadium i have been in where they played crowd noise over the tannoy to make a better atmosphere.

8 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

How the Fuck are cska in pot 1?

Pot 1 has been turned into the Champions pot. Think this is the 1st season its been done. When Man City won the BPL, they were stuck in the lower pots because of the poor European record. Thats why Leicester are there too.

9 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Barca, Dortmund, Yids, Taigs. Ideal group.

Not Barca again. Cant stand listening to them asking Messi over and over how special their midden is. No English teams either for me, doesnt give them easy travel or "Battle of Britain" type hype, although Spurs probably are the strongest team in Pot 3. Give them Juve and Atletico. Two teams with a history of aggro with them to wind them up.

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Was a dump last time i was there. Only stadium i have been in where they played crowd noise over the tannoy to make a better atmosphere.

It's a new stadium they have but aye the one we played in was a midden.

Taigs will get Benfica in their group for the 8th million time.

Be nice to see the taigs having to go to Moscow and Kiev..!!??...Do the D.W.P still do Emergency Crisis Loans..???...."ahh cmoan gonnae gie us the crisis loan..bernadette and the waines need a fridge freezer and a washing machine..honest...":005:

4 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Be nice to see the taigs having to go to Moscow and Kiev..!!??...Do the D.W.P still do Emergency Crisis Loans..???...."ahh cmoan gonnae gie us the crisis loan..bernadette and the waines need a fridge freezer and a washing machine..honest...":005:

Russia and Ukraine not allowed in the same group.

Just now, Siam69 said:

Russia and Ukraine not allowed in the same group.

I will get my coat...:disappointment:...Off to work...Bloody pity...

Just now, TEFTONG said:

I will get my coat...:disappointment:...Off to work...Bloody pity...

I know, my exact thoughts as well ...

1 person likes this