G.E.C.

***UEFA Champions League 16/17***

1,618 posts in this topic

Real, Man City, Spurs, Celtic please 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope the tarriers get a bunch of roasters. Don't want them getting any glamour ties. The likes of CSKA Moscow would still pump them. 

They'll get Madrid and Brenda can send the reserves out again. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Real, Man City, Spurs, Celtic please 

You can't get a group with teams from the same country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet they end up with Leicester.

And I've dreaded them being drawn with Dortmund for years, with the YNWA shite, another spesho relationship would be built no doubt. EVERYBODY LOVE US PLZ

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

You can't get a group with teams from the same country.

How the fuck did I forget that? I blame alcohol 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Real, Barca, Atletico, Celtic......That's better, well done, me! 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I bet they end up with Leicester.

And I've dreaded them being drawn with Dortmund for years, with the YNWA shite, another spesho relationship would be built no doubt. EVERYBODY LOVE US PLZ

(tu) 

*boak*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck any sort of glamour tie

CSKA Moscow, Bayer Leverkusen and Dynamo Kiev PLEASE

The 3 of them will still beat them and they don't get the massive game they're craving

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Real, Barca, Atletico, Celtic......That's better, well done, me! 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Fuck any sort of glamour tie

CSKA Moscow, Bayer Leverkusen and Dynamo Kiev PLEASE

The 3 of them will still beat them and they don't get the massive game they're craving

Aye that's who I hope they get,  CSKA Moscow and Dynamo Kiev ultras will also beat the fuck out their stinking terrorist loving supporters home and away.....  :lol:  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Fuck any sort of glamour tie

CSKA Moscow, Bayer Leverkusen and Dynamo Kiev PLEASE

The 3 of them will still beat them and they don't get the massive game they're craving

 

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye that's who I hope they get,  CSKA Moscow and Dynamo Kiev ultras will also beat the fuck out their stinking terrorist loving supporters home and away.....  :lol:  

 

Russia and Ukraine can't be drawn in the same group.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

 

Russia and Ukraine can't be drawn in the same group.

Never knew that mate...  Because of the political situation between the country's ?

Aw well a nice wee trip to Russia for the tramps could be interesting...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Never knew that mate...  Because of the political situation between the country's ?

Aw well a nice wee trip to Russia for the tramps could be interesting...

Probably, just read it on BBC website. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many fans did we take over to Tel-Aviv in 2007?

Something tells me it was more than their embarrassing effort of 150 anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

 

Russia and Ukraine can't be drawn in the same group.

Never knew that, bit of a daft rule 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

How many fans did we take over to Tel-Aviv in 2007?

Something tells me it was more than their embarrassing effort of 150 anyway

Around 1000 IIRC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've always traveled better than them in Europe. I genuinely believe it's because most of their fans are junkies and can't afford it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My *ahem* pal got on one of their supporters buses to Amsterdam the other year and he said there was a wee junkie guy there with no passport, he kept hiding in the overhead baggage compartments when the bus was getting checked :lol: no shame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Least glamorous tie possible, theyll still get pumped. Throw in an Eastern European trip (ideally 2) and i'll be happy.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking At it I'd love them to get a tough but less glamorous draw. 3 teams who would beat them but not instantly make you excited about the matches.

Pot 1 CSKA or Benfica

Pot 2 Sevilla or Leverkusen

Pot 3 Kiev, Brugge or Monchengladach

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Billy McNeill is still drawing the first team from 2013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Real, City, Spurs.

Worst would be Benfica, Dortmund, Basel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol: Ronaldo. Looks like a cunt-bot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Real, City, Spurs.

Worst would be Benfica, Dortmund, Basel.

Top canny happen mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now