***UEFA Champions League 16/17***

G.E.C.

I had lost a wee bit of interest in the game when PSG scored to make it 3-1. Even after Barca made it 4-1, I only stopped reading to check the goal. At 5-1 I still didn't think PSG were going to lose it, and was thinking that Barca had put up a brave fight. When they scored the 6th goal I had to slap myself to check that it wasn't a dream. I don't know what's more of a shock, Barcelona winning, or PSG losing, after the score in Paris I thought that PSG were through to next round.?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 6:55 PM, Rangers_no1 said:

Pretty funny how people can be so jealous of a Spanish club!!

Can't fathom how some can hate a club like Barcelona with so much passion, yet at the same time like Chelsea peado's who only became a big club due to money. Whilst others like Real, one of the most cuntish clubs in world football.

British fans have this weird tendency to be so biased when it comes to decisions in Barcelona games. See it all in this thread, usual myths about the Chelsea/Arsenal games for example. Wonder how many penalties Chelsea should have had now, 550? Seville calculator being used for that game.

Never hear about the clear pens Barcelona were denied over two legs or the shocking red card to Abidal. The Pique handball was the only true pathetic decision that night, the Eto'o and Malouda claims are laughable. As for RVP he should have been sent off in that second leg for a shocking stamp that should have been a straight red, never mind he was already booked. 

What a stupid post .

I travel to Barcelona often . I regard the people and place as one, if not the best I have ever been too .

I would gladly visit their ground and enjoy chatting up any of the woman on show .

Madrid being a cuntish club you say  .How the fuck do possibly work that one out ? . That is a wank statement if ever there was one .

Let me remind you . Neymar and Messi have been found GUILTY as have Barcelona  of  tax "evasion" no ebts with this one . Just good old "tax evasion"

Any  suspended sentences are still "live" but are a bit like GCC . The system is corrupt to the core as what ever punishment they get . It does not effect their ability to be on the pitch to knock other teams out of Champions league

Also Real Madrid have won more champions league  trophies than any other club in the world .

If you like Barcelona ,the club . That is up to you .

If you hate Madrid because you are a Barcelona fan . Just be honest about it .Admit it .

It would be more credible saying this ,than being a fanny like King Obviously obv with pathetic comments like its weird.

edit

yes the same fuckwit beggar fans in Scotland  will cream themselves over this club .being to thick to even realise the irony .

5 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Fuck Barcelona.....and I detest people being so one sided and ignoring things due to sheer hatred......

Real Madrid is still a cunt of a club.

Sorry didn't realise you were so much of a hypocritical prick ?

Read you last post you fuckwit .

Don't you see shades of beggar irony 

11 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

What a stupid post .

I travel to Barcelona often . I regard the people and place as one, if not the best I have ever been too .

I would gladly visit their ground and enjoy chatting up any of the woman on show .

Madrid being a cuntish club you say  .How the fuck do possibly work that one out ? . That is a wank statement if ever there was one .

Let me remind you . Neymar and Messi have been found GUILTY as have Barcelona  of  tax "evasion" no ebts with this one . Just good old "tax evasion"

Any  suspended sentences are still "live" but are a bit like GCC . The system is corrupt to the core as what ever punishment they get . It does not effect their ability to be on the pitch to knock other teams out of Champions league

Also Real Madrid have won more champions league  trophies than any other club in the world .

If you like Barcelona ,the club . That is up to you .

If you hate Madrid because you are a Barcelona fan . Just be honest about it .Admit it .

It would be more credible saying this ,than being a fanny like King Obviously obv with pathetic comments like its weird.

edit

yes the same fuckwit beggar fans in Scotland  will cream themselves over this club .being to thick to even realise the irony .

Oxymoron

4 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Im so glad I have Danish commentators!! No Laudrup tonight, though :(

"He got himself into a bit of an argument with Jamie Carragher on twitter last week, Danny Simpson. I'm not getting into that" says Darke, getting into it for absolutely no reason.

3 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Leicester players must really really have hated Ranieri 

Commentators on here were saying something about Leicester losing their Director of Football and thats when it all started going down hill.. apparently players were getting pissed off at the organisation etc.

Just now, harlands plater said:

FFS you won't beat a pub team like Leicester by throwing high balls into the box, that's meat and drink to them. 

Thought Sevilla had a bit more to them than that.

The do have more about them, but they seem adament to play to Leicesters strenghts.. They have got it all wrong tonight.