***UEFA Champions League 16/17***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, RD.1872 said:

What a job Jardim has done at Monaco. Mostly academy graduates too, their production line is absolutely frightening.

Was it not always Ajax producing the young talent for years but this team is something else they really are fantastic to watch.

1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

Was it not always Ajax producing the young talent for years but this team is something else they really are fantastic to watch.

Frightening the amount of talent they've produced recently - Martial, Mbappe, Kondogbia, Lemar, Sidibie, Mendy, Bakayoko etc.

Loved that Ajax team of the 90s, one of my first tops other than Rangers back in the day was an old Ajax cracker with Rijkaard on the back :lol:

Just now, RD.1872 said:

Frightening the amount of talent they've produced recently - Martial, Mbappe, Kondogbia, Lemar, Sidibie, Mendy, Bakayoko etc.

Loved that Ajax team of the 90s, one of my first tops other than Rangers back in the day was an old Ajax cracker with Rijkaard on the back :lol:

Wasn't sure if it was Ajax got shit memory but they produced the top stars if I remember correctly during 90's as you say. 

I can't see Man City getting a goal and they have been unreal in EPL or could be a stormer of a 2nd half goals galore :thumbsup: