G.E.C.

***UEFA Champions League 16/17***

1,285 posts in this topic

What a job Jardim has done at Monaco. Mostly academy graduates too, their production line is absolutely frightening.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RD.1872 said:

What a job Jardim has done at Monaco. Mostly academy graduates too, their production line is absolutely frightening.

Was it not always Ajax producing the young talent for years but this team is something else they really are fantastic to watch.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

Was it not always Ajax producing the young talent for years but this team is something else they really are fantastic to watch.

Frightening the amount of talent they've produced recently - Martial, Mbappe, Kondogbia, Lemar, Sidibie, Mendy, Bakayoko etc.

Loved that Ajax team of the 90s, one of my first tops other than Rangers back in the day was an old Ajax cracker with Rijkaard on the back :lol:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RD.1872 said:

Frightening the amount of talent they've produced recently - Martial, Mbappe, Kondogbia, Lemar, Sidibie, Mendy, Bakayoko etc.

Loved that Ajax team of the 90s, one of my first tops other than Rangers back in the day was an old Ajax cracker with Rijkaard on the back :lol:

Wasn't sure if it was Ajax got shit memory but they produced the top stars if I remember correctly during 90's as you say. 

I can't see Man City getting a goal and they have been unreal in EPL or could be a stormer of a 2nd half goals galore :thumbsup:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Why did McManaman just say "BANG" in an American accent?

Cunt loves the sound of his own voice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Cunt loves the sound of his own voice.

Not as much as Sutton :guns:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

Not as much as Sutton :guns:

He's in a league of his own in terms of cuntishness.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did there stadium announcer just boo over tannoy cause City had ball or was I hearing things :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Monaco could collapse the same way as the first leg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kevin de Bruyne has been shit

 

 

Probably score now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22 February 2017 at 3:42 PM, RDFM said:

Monaco will win the reverse fixture 3-1.

 

Never wrong.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol:

Another one of the shower of overrated shite out :lol:

Fucking league's a shambles 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watch now as Arsenal and City will just buy most of the Monaco team. Throw money at it is always their answer. Cunts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now