***UEFA Champions League 16/17***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Benzema is quality.

I think Benzema and Higuain before him both struggled with being the centre forward in the same team as Ronaldo,you make great runs all game long but let's face it there's games when you are not going to get a sniff because of the dominance of Ronaldo.

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

In saying that Madrid are not squeeky clean I bet with the government funding them.

Although paying off club chairmen and refs like Juve takes the biscuit 

I couldn't care less tbh. I don't particularly like or dislike either of them as clubs, I just like the current Juve team and am bored of Real winning.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Wouldn't mind Monaco winning either. Like their current team too and it'd be good to see a new winner.

Can't see Monaco breaking down that Juve defence tbh. Although, they're so exciting to watch and have a couple of excellent players, so who knows.

A few of them will win the champions league further in their careers anyway; that's for sure. 

6 minutes ago, RDFM said:

The guy is the best finisher in the history of the sport. 

If he scores another 750 goals in the remainder of his career I may even agree .

You might want to google Pele and his 1279 goals in 1363 games before you start announcing who was the greatest finisher in history