***UEFA Champions League 16/17***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Had a £10 on ronaldo 2-1 and 3-1 mate, must admit as soon as Juve went down to ten I thought a 4th was coming. 

why the fucking 90th tho, why not the 80th ffs, my luck all season. 2 years ago oxford beat out of 13600 one nil up and Accrington down to ten men and they concede two. lol im giving it up.  

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

why the fucking 90th tho, why not the 80th ffs, my luck all season. 2 years ago oxford beat out of 13600 one nil up and Accrington down to ten men and they concede two. lol im giving it up.  

lol I'm with you mate it's always just about to be in your pocket then bang somecunt fucks you over ha ha 

7 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

Jesus mate .That is real bad luck .Sounds like mine until last night .

5 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Ramos is a complete embarrassment of a guy. His play acting on the pitch is atrocious. 

He's a good defender but an utter wank of a guy 

Looks like he is happy he has helped Madrid to their 12th Champions cup trophy

There are plenty of losers that are wanks of a guy .Ramos has proved himself a winner time and time again 

It was shite last night but he probably knows what Juventus are like and did a crap piece of play acting to make sure there was no way back in a high stakes game . I hate to see it but how many times has it happened to him .Loads .Pity it hadn't been the big German striker .He must be the no1 cheat in the game