CL league qualification is now a necessity

thehost

The beedrattlers who view this forum and there are plenty of them must be fucking killing themselves at times. Melt down if the team draws never mind defeat,conspiracy theories galore,multi millions needing spent to beat super power teams like Partick and Ross County,manager needs a plan b or he should be out the door if plan a doesn't work. Dear oh fucking dear.Who needs enemies when we have supporters like ours.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

"No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome" 

And thats why i dont fear the rhabid bheasts this season...or any team for that matter. 

That was said before football became all about money. 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes and the scum just manage to get a club from Israel that has only won their league 3 times in their history in the 3rd play off game  .That is after getting clubs from Gibraltar and Kazakhstan ???

And now they get the riches of Champions league group stages after beating this dross

Fuck me .I just don't buy it mate .

:lol: you think the draw is a UEFA conspiracy? Jesus. Time to log out. 

1 hour ago, sammy cox said:

The beedrattlers who view this forum and there are plenty of them must be fucking killing themselves at times. Melt down if the team draws never mind defeat,conspiracy theories galore,multi millions needing spent to beat super power teams like Partick and Ross County,manager needs a plan b or he should be out the door if plan a doesn't work. Dear oh fucking dear.Who needs enemies when we have supporters like ours.

Take solace in these types only appear online.

5 hours ago, thehost said:

for next season. Time for the board to actually invest, and invest heavily, in some quality.

Coming second will see us years behind the filth unless we have a cash injection of 40mill. We therefore need to ensure that every step is taken to win this leage and garner ourselves CL cash next year.

Time to piss or get off the pot.

I-SEE-WHAT-YOU-DID-THERE_HOLYSHIT.jpg

1 hour ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Not particularly a big fan of threads like these. We ridicule them for being obsessed yet here we are cracking up and demanding 40 million of investment because they won a first leg qualifying tie.

Fuck that, they're throwing money about because they fear us, end of story. Brenda and Co would not be here if it wasn't for Warburton.

They have invested a fair bit in a new manager and a couple of players and may add another one or two.They have a big squad and a massive wage bill this CL money will plug this  gap.

I watched them at Tynecastle the other week and Hearts were hard done by to lose.

The have beaten the finest from Gibraltar, Kazakhstan and Israel. Try reading that again.

Too many on here panicking and signing up to the euphoria of the Scottish Mhedia and the average tim who as of this morning seems to think they have arrived.

5 hours ago, thehost said:

for next season. Time for the board to actually invest, and invest heavily, in some quality.

Coming second will see us years behind the filth unless we have a cash injection of 40mill. We therefore need to ensure that every step is taken to win this leage and garner ourselves CL cash next year.

Time to piss or get off the pot.

:lol: Nonsense. Stick to the politics forum.

Celtic need CL group football. If they don't get it, their wage bill is so high (24M?) that they will be lucky to break even.

What are Rangers projected to earn this season? I would guess £30M compared to Celtic £50M (their minimum without CL group stage football).

I do not fancy running up such a high wage bill at Rangers, it's been my belief for years that foreign players take us to the cleaners in wages to entice them to this mickey mouse league.

51 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Take solace in these types only appear online.

Oh I do mate. If nothing else it keeps the guys on the supporters bus amused when I tell them the pish which is spouted on here by some. After they have stopped laughing they do remind me that its not really the real world.

Just now, sammy cox said:

Oh I do mate. If nothing else it keeps the guys on the supporters bus amused when I tell them the pish which is spouted on here by some. After they have stopped laughing they do remind me that its not really the real world.

Edit your post now before you destroy their world.

1 minute ago, sammy cox said:

Should I ? emmmmmmmmmmm NOPE got to have something to laugh about on our way to the match on Saturday.

Stopping off at an orphanage on your way to tell them Santa isn't real too. Ya mean bastard.

Just now, AlBear85 said:

Stopping off at an orphanage on your way to tell them Santa isn't real too. Ya mean bastard.

What he isn't? oh fuck that's me and half them on here well and truly fucked then.Tell me the tooth fairy is real ffs surely.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

Buying old players he knows like Warburton anaw.

I could rhyme off a list of things Warburton is doing that was "setting us back years" under previous managers. 

Predictable changes, lack of youth, playing his favourites, refusal (inability?) to change a game tactically, everyone back in the box at corners, scraping wins and dropping points at home, signing old guys, sticking to signing guys he knows. 

Tbh, I'll take any "setting us back years" chat as the hyperbolic pish that it is.

32 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

RangersMedia (and all online Rangers forums) is populated exclusively by those who have their finger on the pulse of all things Rangers. There's guys on where who have a sixth sense for knowing the feelings of the majority of the support on almost any issue. It's quite impressive tbh.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

RangersMedia (and all online Rangers forums) is populated exclusively by those who have their finger on the pulse of all things Rangers. There's guys on where who have a sixth sense for knowing the feelings of the majority of the support on almost any issue. It's quite impressive tbh.

Oh ive worked that out but it is all about opinions and opinions are like arseholes everyone has one.