Lego Heid Retires

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need this cunt to leave them as soon as possible

For my own sanity, heard he got chased by Richardson in Edinburgh coz he hired Kelbie as his bouncer, as far as I'm led to believe he shat it and bolted and rarely ventures there

On 8/19/2016 at 11:27 PM, plumbGER said:

Cunts on my facebook holding him up as some sort of national hero.

He was captain of the worst Scotland team in my lifetime.

And he 'retired' from internationals at 31.

Look at some of the Italians recently,including Buffon these days, and they are true national heros playing until their 40's.

If a scumbag hacking bigot like him is classed as a hero in Scotland then it really is time to get these arseholes to fuck.

15 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

If a scumbag hacking bigot like him is classed as a hero in Scotland then it really is time to get these arseholes to fuck.

He's a fucking mongo as are the people who think he is a hero.

No class and no actual footballing ability, but acts a wee hard man and the trannies lap it up.

On 8/23/2016 at 1:01 PM, plumbGER said:

He's a fucking mongo as are the people who think he is a hero.

No class and no actual footballing ability, but acts a wee hard man and the trannies lap it up.

He's the same kind of hard man that Di Fanny'oh! was. Remember him running away from Ian Ferguson:thumbup:

Broon is, was and always will be a joke.

• 2 months later...
43 minutes ago, wully said:

Midfielder Scott Brown is likely to come out of retirement and be named in Gordon Strachan's squad to face England at Wembley when he announces it on Wednesday, BBC Scotland has learned.

wh7a_T.gif  so that'll be broon finished after that along with strapon , at the end of the day , fuck them and their team 

Strap on must be absolutely desperate. And I can't say I'm surprised that wee cunt is suddenly available for a massive game against England. Wonder if this would have happened had we been playing a lesser team. Doubt it!

Also what sort of message does that send out to the squad when an sos for legoheid is made. Pretty embarrassing but unsurprising all round. Get them both to fuck.

He gets made to look like what he actually is..a clunky bully with zero skill who when England go 3 nil up gets sent off for some cowardly off the ball elbow throw and the media up here will jump to his defence. I hate international football..but i might watch this if only to see England pump the tartan trannies rotten..

1 hour ago, FSM said:

As a supporter of Scotland I welcome the news that the country's top midfielder has decided to come out of retirement to help us beat the English. Good luck Broonie.

Eh? I don't recall Halliday, Holt or Windass getting a call up :pipe: 

Also fuck that shit, come on England! God save the queen 

13 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Strap on must be absolutely desperate. And I can't say I'm surprised that wee cunt is suddenly available for a massive game against England. Wonder if this would have happened had we been playing a lesser team. Doubt it!

Also what sort of message does that send out to the squad when an sos for legoheid is made. Pretty embarrassing but unsurprising all round. Get them both to fuck.

Said the same today, whoever gets dropped should rightly tell strachan to go and fuck himself.