Lego Heid Retires

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard Rodgers said yesterday that his understanding is that this "comeback" is for the England game only.

I don't particularly care about international football but what a slap in the face that is for the player that will be getting dropped to accommodate him. Just shows the Scotland setup up for the utter shambles it is.

36 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Heard Rodgers said yesterday that his understanding is that this "comeback" is for the England game only.

I don't particularly care about international football but what a slap in the face that is for the player that will be getting dropped to accommodate him. Just shows the Scotland setup up for the utter shambles it is.

He'll probably take the armband as well.

On 23/08/2016 at 1:01 PM, plumbGER said:

He's a fucking mongo as are the people who think he is a hero.

No class and no actual footballing ability, but acts a wee hard man and the trannies lap it up.

Apparently spent days trying to complete a jigsaw of a rooster before he realised it was a box of corn flakes.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I know some on here don't care about international football or Scotland however Keith Jackson is today saying legoheid should be able to pick and choose when he wants to play for Scotland! What an utter shambles with no brass neck in sight from any cunt!

Even if he was any good that would be a fucking disgrace.  But he's utter horse shit in to the bargain.

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I know some on here don't care about international football or Scotland however Keith Jackson is today saying legoheid should be able to pick and choose when he wants to play for Scotland! What an utter shambles with no brass neck in sight from any cunt!

That just makes the national team and even big joke when someone shit tier like lego eater can just drop in and out when he likes and it shows his true colours.

If he was dedicated to the country then he'd play EVERY international game possible and not pick and choose. That's not how being a patriot or loving your country works.