trump to win election

linfield1690

There's an 88% probability, by latest estimates, that he won't do it.

I hope he doesn't as he's just appealing to angry, illiterate, rednecks, the type he fires to hire cheaper foreign workers. 

Oh, but the idiots don't care about that. They just want to hear more stupid, angry lies of the sort they love and believe in, even if they make no sense whatsoever. 

40 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

I hope he doesn't as he's just appealing to angry, illiterate, rednecks, the type he fires to hire cheaper foreign workers. 

Oh, but the idiots don't care about that. They just want to hear more stupid, angry lies of the sort they love and believe in, even if they make no sense whatsoever. 

Trouble is Hillary's not the most trustworthy either

1 hour ago, simplythebest said:

Trouble is Hillary's not the most trustworthy either

I very much agree. It beggars belief that the Republican Party have actually picked a worse Presidential candidate than her. That neocon period with Bush followed by the Tea Party episode with the likes of Palin and now Trump makes them look permanently fucked. 

22 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

You calling someone an illiterate redneck :) you're a sneering illiterate redneck 

13 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

You calling someone an illiterate redneck :) you're a sneering illiterate redneck 

Such badinage. doh

Oh, and another falsehood from you. I know not to expect you to have either the cojones or the integrity to apologise for it.

So typical. All your beliefs are emotional mistakes.

9 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Such badinage. doh

Oh, and another falsehood from you. I know not to expect you to have either the cojones or the integrity to apologise for it.

So typical. All your beliefs are emotional mistakes.

You'll be right........... ?

• 1 month later...