Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
linfield1690

trump to win election

10 posts in this topic

There's an 88% probability, by latest estimates, that he won't do it.

I hope he doesn't as he's just appealing to angry, illiterate, rednecks, the type he fires to hire cheaper foreign workers. 

Oh, but the idiots don't care about that. They just want to hear more stupid, angry lies of the sort they love and believe in, even if they make no sense whatsoever. 

40 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

I hope he doesn't as he's just appealing to angry, illiterate, rednecks, the type he fires to hire cheaper foreign workers. 

Oh, but the idiots don't care about that. They just want to hear more stupid, angry lies of the sort they love and believe in, even if they make no sense whatsoever. 

Trouble is Hillary's not the most trustworthy either

1 hour ago, simplythebest said:

Trouble is Hillary's not the most trustworthy either

I very much agree. It beggars belief that the Republican Party have actually picked a worse Presidential candidate than her. That neocon period with Bush followed by the Tea Party episode with the likes of Palin and now Trump makes them look permanently fucked. 

22 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

You calling someone an illiterate redneck :) you're a sneering illiterate redneck 

No chance he will win, sadly American politics is all about who has the most money behind  them. The crooked Clinton and the establishment have it all sown up

13 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

You calling someone an illiterate redneck :) you're a sneering illiterate redneck 

Such badinage. doh

Oh, and another falsehood from you. I know not to expect you to have either the cojones or the integrity to apologise for it.

So typical. All your beliefs are emotional mistakes.

9 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Such badinage. doh

Oh, and another falsehood from you. I know not to expect you to have either the cojones or the integrity to apologise for it.

So typical. All your beliefs are emotional mistakes.

You'll be right........... ?

Been thinking about sticking a few quid on this, but I think it's too much of a risk. Although 3/1 with Betfair at the moment so decent value.