***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

It goes one of three ways. 

Kills of the 55 pipe dream.

Kick starts our season.

We win and think were world beaters for the next 6 month again. 

I hope it kick starts the season and tbh I think we will do good against them, hearts and the sheep. Where were gona trip up is the games like tonight where it should be 3 points and move on. We lack the consistency. 

Still fancy us to beat the tims tbh. But it doesn't matter a bit when we do the inevitable and drop points against teams like Ross County at home

After tonight's game I'm not so sure. Having said that, I think we would have taken quite a few off the pub team Lincoln Red Imps and the rest, so here's hoping (as would Killie).

We will need to score a few, as our defence will leak some too. It could end up a 4-3 game for us. I'd settle for that.

Ah we need to have our tacticts spot on. Was at the game tonight fuck me pish.

Anyway thats done so Linfields a big one we should play crooks and windass in this game see how they get on.

Im sorry if am wrong but get kenny miler on the bench. I know hes a good role model but we need performances now. 

Guest Lloyd72

Wes  

Tavernier    Senderos          Wilson/Kiernan*   Waldo 

Barton/Rossiter    

Forrester             Windass/Holt

MOH                                                   Mckay 

Garner

*I don't think it matters which one partner's senderos as both aren't good enough tbh

MOH needs to start, his pace on the counter attack will be where we get the majority of our chances from.

Barton is more mentally fit for this type of game than Rossiter imo but Rossiter is in better form and both can't play together but I can't decide tbh.

Mckay because he has great technichal ability and I will go fucking mental if I see Miller pushed out to LW one more time this season.

Garner's link up play was decent but I expect a better performance.

I'll go for a 1-0 win to the team that doesn't abuse children. I just hope we get right into these fenian Bastards from the first minute.

4-0 taigs thumb hattrick 

that's how it will go. We are a absolute shambles. MW can only play one way and it's clearly no working so far, we will get destroyed at the tattiedome. Sorry folks, but we need to face facts and hopefully afterwards some of these fucktards in out team will realise what we are up against this season 

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

You reckon we're better than them and can actually score 2 against them while only conceding 5 at theirs? I'll take it tbh, could be worse really.. 

As a team, we have improved from the SCsemi they haven't.

8 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

4-0 taigs thumb hattrick 

that's how it will go. We are a absolute shambles. MW can only play one way and it's clearly no working so far, we will get destroyed at the tattiedome. Sorry folks, but we need to face facts and hopefully afterwards some of these fucktards in out team will realise what we are up against this season 

Bite your tongue !!