***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

Solid defence, BIG performances from Tav Wallace, Kranjcar Barton Mckay. We will do it.

Let them come to us. Lets see how we performe on the so called big stage. 

Rossiter man of the match.

I trust Warburton and i can see him doing a Walter Smith and throwing someone random into it. 

Like Andy Little at RB? :lol:

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Should also be noted that MOH used to always perform against Celtic according to one of them I know and they fear him more than anyone in our team. I agree Waggy was terrible that day, ran himself into the ground tho. I still don't think Miller should start as anything but a Striker if he does play tbh and even then probably should only be used off the bench as he has been shocking recently.

Won't matter mate as he will start on the bench, I wishMW would play him more I'm not saying he is great far from it but the guy deserves a chance now 

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Should also be noted that MOH used to always perform against Celtic according to one of them I know and they fear him more than anyone in our team. I agree Waggy was terrible that day, ran himself into the ground tho. I still don't think Miller should start as anything but a Striker if he does play tbh and even then probably should only be used off the bench as he has been shocking recently.

However ends up starting (it will be Miller, he's got nudes of Warburton's wife) I just hope they fucking smash those cunts. 2-1 Rangers, Miller and Garner for the goals.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, In Dungeons Deep said:

However ends up starting (it will be Miller, he's got nudes of Warburton's wife) I just hope they fucking smash those cunts. 2-1 Rangers, Miller and Garner for the goals.

Mate I'd take a 0-0 right now which I hate saying but I just want a Fucking Clean sheet.:mecha-anguish:

2 minutes ago, 72barca said:

We have improved and what we are lacking right now is tempo in the last third. This is something that is correctible.

Two minutes before kickoff Hill finds out he'll play, and the new guy comes on when Dodoo gets injured. Have faith.

We've not improved at all mate, Miller has turned into Nicky Clark (literally) playing two defensive midfielders, one  is better at tweeting than he has been at us, Struggled to a win against Motherwell and Dundee, a draw against Kilmarnock and Hamilton, one good half since we played the beasts. 

Just now, pollok-bear said:

Correct me if i am wrong but was it the old firm we won 3-0. Fergie scored 2 tht he done tht? Novo got one. I might be wrong. But i always rememver tht decision. 

2-1, Miller got two.

5 minutes ago, 72barca said:

We have improved and what we are lacking right now is tempo in the last third. This is something that is correctible.

Two minutes before kickoff Hill finds out he'll play, and the new guy comes on when Dodoo gets injured. Have faith.

True mate. We need to get tht battle fever right on.

6 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Solid defence, BIG performances from Tav Wallace, Kranjcar Barton Mckay. We will do it.

Let them come to us. Lets see how we performe on the so called big stage. 

Rossiter man of the match.

I trust Warburton and i can see him doing a Walter Smith and throwing someone random into it. 

I don't think Rossiter and Barton work together in midfield, it's a tough one on who I'd start. Rossiter for his years has show signs of maturity beyond his years in the way he goes about things but the game drifted by him and really think it would be unfair to expect too much from him at this stage although I am confident he will become a top class player. Barton has shown a few sings of his pedigree but generally fell short, the big occasion might be the time for him to announce himself to the support though.

I hate to say it but Barrie at times looks scared or nervous, the last twenty minutes or so tonight we saw more of the McKay we know but he needs to star games better at this level.

Kranjcar is a risky one, potential he could be a match winner but could also be out muscled and out ran depending on how things go.

Bring them on regardless, nobody wearing our jersey should fear they child molesting bastards.

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Won't matter mate as he will start on the bench, I wishMW would play him more I'm not saying he is great far from it but the guy deserves a chance now 

I think MOH is good, his finishing lacks at times but his cutbacks are good and I could see him linking up well with someone like Garner who is a Poacher. We will need pace for this game so if Warburton starts Miller on the wing I'll be disappointed. Will be even more Disappointed if he goes for a Barton, Rossiter and Halliday midfield again.

2 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

I don't think Rossiter and Barton work together in midfield, it's a tough one on who I'd start. Rossiter for his years has show signs of maturity beyond his years in the way he goes about things but the game drifted by him and really think it would be unfair to expect too much from him at this stage although I am confident he will become a top class player. Barton has shown a few sings of his pedigree but generally fell short, the big occasion might be the time for him to announce himself to the support though.

I hate to say it but Barrie at times looks scared or nervous, the last twenty minutes or so tonight we saw more of the McKay we know but he needs to star games better at this level.

Kranjcar is a risky one, potential he could be a match winner but could also be out muscled and out ran depending on how things go.

Bring them on regardless, nobody wearing our jersey should feat they child molesting bastards.

Tht quote amazing mate. I couldnt agree more.

See big Kranjcar what a player he is but he is so unfit its unreal. If we can get him fit for the scum i can see good things. 

25 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Foderingham; Tavernier, FUCK OFF, FUCK OFF, Wallace; Barton, Forrester, Holt; McKay, Miller(He's always good for a goal against them) Garner

O'Halloran for Miller - Exploit tired Tierney once Miller's bagged his 100th in royal blue

Niko for Forrester - Forrester will probably be booked early on and Niko will provide nice passes etc

Rossiter for Holt (assuming we're winning) - Defensive addition to see game out

Aye something like this, but Halliday in and no Barton

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I think MOH is good, his finishing lacks at times but his cutbacks are good and I could see him linking up well with someone like Garner who is a Poacher. We will need pace for this game so if Warburton starts Miller on the wing I'll be disappointed. Will be even more Disappointed if he goes for a Barton, Rossiter and Halliday midfield again.

Be prepared to be disappointed then mate our team is picked on names and who is his favourites and nothing else 

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Be prepared to be disappointed then mate our team is picked on names and who is his favourites and nothing else 

Yup fully agree. Noticed this too and it's causing me to seriously doubt Warburton. Reminds me of when Lafferty used to get picked imo due to him costing so much.

Foderingham  

Tavernier    Senderos    Crooks   Wallace

Rossiter 

Forrester            Barton

Waghorn                                               Miller 

Garner

Not a huge fan of Rossiter and Barton playing in same midfield but one thing they both love is a strong tackle which will be needed against these cunts. 

Miller has generally been poor but always steps up to the plate in these games and loves an Old Firm goal.

Not sure how Crooks' fitness will be for this but hopefully gets through Linfield game unscathed and he can't be any worse than Kiernan and Wilson at the back.

Bring Kranjcar on in the second half. 

Into these vile bastards. 3-2 to the Queens XI.

4 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Foderingham  

Tavernier    Senderos    Crooks   Wallace

Rossiter 

Forrester            Barton

Waghorn                                               Miller 

Garner

Not a huge fan of Rossiter and Barton playing in same midfield but one thing they both love is a strong tackle which will be needed against these cunts. 

Miller has generally been poor but always steps up to the plate in these games and loves an Old Firm goal.

Not sure how Crooks' fitness will be for this but hopefully gets through Linfield game unscathed and he can't be any worse than Kiernan and Wilson at the back.

Bring Kranjcar on in the second half. 

Into these vile bastards. 3-2 to the Queens XI.

Far better line up, but MW is now doing a Walter. First pick every week no matter how shite you are.

I'm supremely confident...shouldn't be, I know, but I am. It's just not the Rangers way to go into battle against the taigs browbeaten! The international break and the Linfield game gives us a chance to take stock and get some things sorted. Before the semi against them no one gave us a hope in hell...our defence wouldn't cope. Well, we gave the fuckers a footballing lesson that day and, to a man, including our defenders, we played beyond what even most of us thought possible! We are taking time to gel, no doubt about it, and it is a worry because we can't be fucking about in this league. Every single team we play this season will want to put us to the sword but is that anything new? My mate's auld granda used to say to us 40 years ago that everybody wants to beat The Rangers...it's their cup final. As evidenced by the taigs poor attendances since our absence from the top division versus what will undoubtedly be a full house for the upcoming game at torbett's lair, we can sing "You're only here to see The Rangers" and, to a taig, they'll all be forced to agree! We need to raise our game though...I think we will!! Bring them on!! 2-3 The Famous!!!

:scot:WATP:7325:

40 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We've not improved at all mate, Miller has turned into Nicky Clark (literally) playing two defensive midfielders, one  is better at tweeting than he has been at us, Struggled to a win against Motherwell and Dundee, a draw against Kilmarnock and Hamilton, one good half since we played the beasts. 

2-1, Miller got two.

Oh I'm with you, bud. I'll lie down too, and just roll over for the taigs.
Like F*ck and I will.