***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

Warburton still giving it the we were ok for the first 20 minutes pish, the board have to change the manager, its not working and never will, these problems have been there for a year now and have never been sorted and it needn't cost a lot of money either, even Advocatt had to adapt with a lot better players, but according to Warburton we played ok!. The gloves are off and so they should be and Warburton is standing in a puddle of shit and he hasn't got the shoes for it.

25 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

That's the real kicker though in't it? 

We still have to play the likes of St J, Hearts, Aberdeen. Fuck our next match is Aberdeen away. 

My mum today said straight away "that's not the right team". The biggest problem was starting Barton, he needs dropped after today he hasn't warranted his place. Although Kranjcar has moments of genius, him starting right now is a terrible decision. He should've been a sub when the opposition was worked and tired, where he could exploit it. O'halloran not starting was another problem, just have him run at the defence and tire them down likewise with Forrester and Waghorn. Those 3 players themselves would run the defence all over the place, tire them out and so on. Had the right idea with Windass but what good is that if he can't get the ball and when he did get the ball he just destroyed celtic.

We are pish and things needs sorted to say the least. Complacency has crept in and a good beating like this today is what was necessary to open eyes. 

Cannot disagree mate.

32 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

But we are Rangers 

if you think we will finish lower than 4th or 5 th the fair enough

I think we will finish top 2 or 3 

Aberdeen or Hearts ain't  much better than us or can you prove otherwise since we came in to this league?

But we are Rangers. What the fuck does that even mean practically?

What is our current position, who have we played, and why the fuck should we assume improvement because we arra people?????

Where's the basis of belief that we will be anything other than mid table?

2 hours ago, bob1873 said:

Keirnan should never ever play for us again. He shouldn't have played again after his quite shocking display in the SCF. 

Why can't Warburton see how bad this guy is? Stands off his man, poor positional sense, gives the ball away all the time and can't mark up at corners. He's nowhere near good enough.

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What is our current position, who have we played, and why the fuck should we assume improvement because we arra people?????

We have the second best squad in Scotland paying the second highest in wages and will finish second. 

7 hours ago, danger ranger said:

Warburton still giving it the we were ok for the first 20 minutes pish, the board have to change the manager, its not working and never will, these problems have been there for a year now and have never been sorted and it needn't cost a lot of money either, even Advocatt had to adapt with a lot better players, but according to Warburton we played ok!. The gloves are off and so they should be and Warburton is standing in a puddle of shit and he hasn't got the shoes for it.

The board want to change their fucking selves. They are the big picture and the bigger part of the problem. FFS, it wasn't so long ago the king erse kissers were giving it large on how king should be getting the plaudits for MW. Well same rule applies when it turns to shite!

I have no dpubt MW will be gone, as he is already working his ticket and I put that down to King. No doubt MW was given the same wind and pish we got, but keeping it confidential. 

Just now, CoplandStandBear said:

We have the second best squad in Scotland paying the second highest in wages and will finish second. 

We are paying more than others who are playing better than us and picking up more points.

Did Hertz pay more than us?

1 minute ago, CoplandStandBear said:

We have the second highest wage, but the second best squad? The performances thus far show we will be lucky to be in the top six. What we do have is the four worst fucking central defenders in this shitey league.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

We have the second highest wage, but the second best squad? The performances thus far show we will be lucky to be in the top six. What we do have is the four worst fucking central defenders in this shitey league.

We'll be lucky to be in the top six? Seriously?

When was the last time you were at Ibrox?

5 minutes ago, SwordandShield said:

We'll be lucky to be in the top six? Seriously?

When was the last time you were at Ibrox?

Last game before I spent 50 bucks watching us get humiliated today. Leaving us with 8 points out of 15.

So about this top 6 form............

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

They sang "your no Rangers any more " to a man in the 60'000 sell out crowd oblivious to the irony of their empty stadiums last season 

They also had bin bags for everyone in the singing section to wear, to make a tri colour.

They then sang go home you H***, while wearing said bin bags of the flag of a country who helped the H***.

Ironic, tarrier bastards.

5 minutes ago, craigyrfc11 said:

Why did MW not bring on MOH when we were crying out for some pace upfront seemed very strange he was never brought on starting lose confidence fast in MW needs get it sorted out fast or he can fuck off.

Favouritism. 

Plan a  and b combined. 

Today, as bad as it was, is the wake up call we needed from Dave King down.

Dave you promised you would make significant investment in players to make sure we were competitive in  the SPFL. You have failed the club, the manager and most importantly the fans.

These fans who have stuck by the club over the last five long years, invested hard earned wages to support the club, this year they have purchased around 43,000 season tickets a huge investment by them but what have you invested, very, very little. 

You have failed to keep your commitment to us the fans.

The management team were full of promise last year and they delivered LAST YEAR. This season so far they have shown very little adaptability to different games and have been found wanting in three out of five encounters. I, we do not know the details of the remit Warburton and through him MacParland was given in the scouting and purchase of players for this campaign, but it seems obvious spending money was not in the guidelines.

Starting yesterday's game with a midfield Barton Kranjcar and Windass was unbelievable, we needed a midfield with skill and pace. Barton I thought was terrible, his first touch was terrible, his passing was terrible.

Kranjcar was just out and out terrible, never up to the pace of the game. IMO Halliday, Forrester and Rossiter would have been my starting three.

Keirnan should never be allowed near a Rangers shirt again. Twice in important games he has been a disaster, cost us the first two goals yesterday and his positional play was amateurish.

As much as I love Kenny and I thought he was our best player, I would not have started with him, he would have come off the bench as an impact player. I would have started with Wags and Garner.

I thought Senderos played ok until his deliberate handball. Can't believe a player of his experience did that when we needed to be defending for our pride.

55 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Fuckin forget it, if you don't think we will finish 2nd or third or even 1st, then GTF 

Shockin' if they did actually do that. Of course doesn't surprise me for them to sink as low as that. 

I mean I don't know about you, but that's some pretty threatening communications right there to the point that it's offensive behaviour. And it's at a football ground.

If only there was a law to hit these cunts with that covers threatening communications that are potentially offensive while being at football. 

6 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Shockin' if they did actually do that. Of course doesn't surprise me for them to sink as low as that. 

I mean I don't know about you, but that's some pretty threatening communications right there to the point that it's offensive behaviour. And it's at a football ground.

If only there was a law to hit these cunts with that covers threatening communications that are potentially offensive while being at football. 

14 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Fuckin forget it, if you don't think we will finish 2nd or third or even 1st, then GTF 

1st. Behave.

2nd or 3rd? Why? I'm all ears based on current form, etc, rather than cos we arra people.

Based on form, players coming get back in, any logic, why won't we be low end of top half at best?

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

1st. Behave.

2nd or 3rd? Why? I'm all ears based on current form, etc, rather than cos we arra people.

Based on form, players coming get back in, any logic, why won't we be low end of top half at best?

Top half at best, fuck right off, worst in history is 5th , you think we will finish worst than that because of a few early results . Panic merchant ?

10 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Top half at best, fuck right off, worst in history is 5th , you think we will finish worst than that because of a few early results . Panic merchant ?

So no argument based on ability, form etc, just on previous results of different players.

Bravo.

Aye panic as opposed to cigars, that's the way ahead ya rocket.

I think after today's game ( or yesterday's, as i have to get every word i type on here correct, or i get accused of all sorts of things) Warburton will now know what it is all about to be manager of Glasgow Rangers. I think he is now under pressure.

And after the season ends he will know what he needs to win the league.

And itis simple : millions of pounds.

£=success in football.

I chose Senderos and Wilson in defence. As Kiernan is not good enough. He plays too deep.

1 minute ago, ale_ said:

I think after today's game ( or yesterday's, as i have to get every word i type on here correct, or i get accused of all sorts of things) Warburton will now know what it is all about to be manager of Glasgow Rangers. I think he is now under pressure.

And after the season ends he will know what he needs to win the league.

And itis simple : millions of pounds.

£=success in football.

I chose Senderos and Wilson in defence. As Kiernan is not good enough. He plays too deep.

That's a bold statement.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So no argument based on ability, form etc, just on previous results of different players.

Bravo.

Aye panic as opposed to cigars, that's the way ahead ya rocket.

Your full off shit, can you not see any out let for your team?

ffs, it's bad just now, you see it, I think, but for ffs is there no positives for this team ? You negative piece of shit ?