Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

That feeling just starting to kick in now. Think my ticket is restricted view (119??), couldn't give a fuck as long as the players don't let us down.

Wes, Tav Senderos Wilson Wallace, Barton Windass Halliday/Forrester, McKay Waghorn Garner. 

MOH pace will destroy them in the second half. Niko on for a bit of magic and Rossiter for a bit assurance. 

FUCKING INTY THIS MOB RANGERS. NEVER SURRENDER

2 minutes ago, WGOH said:

That feeling just starting to kick in now. Think my ticket is restricted view (119??), couldn't give a fuck as long as the players don't let us down.

Wes, Tav Senderos Wilson Wallace, Barton Windass Halliday/Forrester, McKay Waghorn Garner. 

MOH pace will destroy them in the second half. Niko on for a bit of magic and Rossiter for a bit assurance. 

FUCKING INTY THIS MOB RANGERS. NEVER SURRENDER

Miller will be starting. No chance Warburton will drop him.

3 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Miller will be starting. No chance Warburton will drop him.

Pretty much a stick on, I know. But who does he not play, would imagine Waghorn?

They cunt huvnae shut up about what they're gonae do to us next week....I hope tae fuck we pump them just in time for barca to pump them and watch the bridges fill with suicidal taigs 

Battle fever is on and the countdown begins, not fully confident at the moment but as we've seen in the past form goes out the window on OF day anything is possible just hope MW pulls something out his magic hat as we are up against a strong septic side (hate to say it) but we can still do it with a weaker side (as we have showed before) joey Barton should not be used in this game as I feel he will get caught up in the heat and risk is going down to 10 men which septic will hammer us with there attacking options 

46 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

5 minutes ago, Tin_Man said:

Battle fever is on and the countdown begins, not fully confident at the moment but as we've seen in the past form goes out the window on OF day anything is possible just hope MW pulls something out his magic hat as we are up against a strong septic side (hate to say it) but we can still do it with a weaker side (as we have showed before) joey Barton should not be used in this game as I feel he will get caught up in the heat and risk is going down to 10 men which septic will hammer us with there attacking options 

Aye a bet you dont want Barton to start as he will get tore right into youse.

Nah we will cope just fine with your teams attacking options.

NO SURRENDER

3 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

NO SURRENDER

I know he will get tore right in don't need to state the obvious lad to be precise he will completely dominate the middle of the park but as I stated Lego man will be Sent out to wind Barton up its a fact and joey may take the bait could be proved wrong , and with your other comments your barking up the wrong tree lad 

Yet another thing to show the team before we go out there (tu)

Brendan Rodgers says he has yet to be convinced Rangers will be Celtic's biggest title challengers. (Sunday Mail, newspaper edition)

I fly out to barca the same day as they play them(first time flying) phoned jet2 and there's still space on the plane so most likely will have to share a confined space with a smelly bastard for 2hours could be the most glorious journey ever thou if we give them a good pumping ..c'mon rangersWATP!!

3 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

NO SURRENDER

Eh? I've got barton starting :lol: Got him getting subbed off mind you 

The more i think about this game, the more i think we can win it. Celtic have it won in their heads already which i think will suit us nicely. As long as we don't shit ourselves, i think we will be ok :pipe:

2 hours ago, Bossorange said:

Senderos confirmed starter. That's good news, I reckon along with Wilson.

Where'd you get this from?