***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

Foderingham 

tavernier senderos Wilson Wallace 

Windass  Barton forester 

MOH Miller McKay 

subs waghorn niko garner kiernan gilks  Rossiter 

the butterflies are building and I'm confident of a win.  Nice big pitch for us and the same folk are writing us off just like the semi final. 2-1 or 3-2 to the Gers 

14 minutes ago, Teddybear123 said:

Wes

Tav                 Senderos                Wilson                   Wallace

Barton

Halliday                             Windass

MOH                                  Miller                                 Forrester

Waggy, Krancjar and Garner coming off the bench

Swap Miller for Garner and I would go for that.

2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Wes; Tav, Senderos, Kiernan, Wallace; Barton, Forrester, Kranjcar; McKay, Garner, O'Halloran

I'm absolutely convinced Warburton will start Miller and Halliday, though.

I think Halliday should start. Hasn't been great this season, but was outstanding against them last time. 

Would love to see MOH start, but don't think Warburton has faith in him.

Also Miller will 100% start, it more about who partners him - from McKay, Waghorn, MOH, Forrester, Garner

I keep chopping and changing, but I'd go...

Fod

Tav Senderos Wilson (or Kiernan if not fit) Wallace

Barton

Halliday Krancjar

MOH Garner Miller 

22 minutes ago, Teddybear123 said:

Wes

Barton

MOH                                  Miller                                 Forrester

That a new formation we're trialling ?

The last time we played Celtic was in the season of 2011/12, on the 29th of April. The game finished 3-0 to the tims. 

Our last ten games at the peadodome isn't anything to write home about, We've won two away, lost six and drew twice. 

Interestingly the times we won it had Miller scoring a double :pipe: 

Overall, our average possession over the last 10 was 43%, had 6.6 shots and 3.2 shots on target. Although Stats don't dictate how a game finishes. I fully expect us to go there and dominate both stats and goals. We have a new philosophy of playing now. 

The biggest battle will be in the midfield in my opinion. We control that and we will breeze through this old firm. So the midfield needs to be perfect. The midfield sorted then the forwards will get well fed, forwards get well fed = goals, goals = less pressure on the defenders. 

2 hours ago, Teddybear123 said:

Wes

Barton

That's the one for me. 

6 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

The last time we played Celtic was in the season of 2011/12, on the 29th of April. The game finished 3-0 to the tims. 

Our last ten games at the peadodome isn't anything to write home about, We've won two away, lost six and drew twice. 

Interestingly the times we won it had Miller scoring a double :pipe: 

Overall, our average possession over the last 10 was 43%, had 6.6 shots and 3.2 shots on target. Although Stats don't dictate how a game finishes. I fully expect us to go there and dominate both stats and goals. We have a new philosophy of playing now. 

The biggest battle will be in the midfield in my opinion. We control that and we will breeze through this old firm. So the midfield needs to be perfect. The midfield sorted then the forwards will get well fed, forwards get well fed = goals, goals = less pressure on the defenders. 

You are forgetting a few things Robbo 

Our defence ,the ref and fact it's at pedodome .

Facts don't lie .We very rarely get the decisions there or for that matter ,the breaks .

Hope your right in your prediction 

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You are forgetting a few things Robbo 

Our defence ,the ref and fact it's at pedodome .

Facts don't lie .We very rarely get the decisions there or for that matter ,the breaks .

Hope your right in your prediction 

I will be VERY surprised if at least 3 of our boys don't get a booking. 

and a penalty against us is very much possible. But I don't think it'll be no fault on the defence, more than likely a dive or forced. 

Any idea who the ref will be? God help us if it's Bobby Madden. 

Another big factor is, a lot of the boys will be experiencing a massive crowd where it's against them. Although the attendance at hampden was 50,000 (about 25,000 hibs fans) there was still an equal amount of Rangers fans. This time however, they'll be about 50,000 celtic fans against them and 10,000 rangers backing them (I don't know if that'll be the exact numbers or not though). Either way the point is is they'll be in a incredibly hostile environment. Which for some of them will be a first. 

14 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I will be VERY surprised if at least 3 of our boys don't get a booking. 

and a penalty against us is very much possible. But I don't think it'll be no fault on the defence, more than likely a dive or forced. 

Any idea who the ref will be? God help us if it's Bobby Madden. 

Another big factor is, a lot of the boys will be experiencing a massive crowd where it's against them. Although the attendance at hampden was 50,000 (about 25,000 hibs fans) there was still an equal amount of Rangers fans. This time however, they'll be about 50,000 celtic fans against them and 10,000 rangers backing them (I don't know if that'll be the exact numbers or not though). Either way the point is is they'll be in a incredibly hostile environment. Which for some of them will be a first. 

Bears were relatively hostile past couple of games mate

Just now, GallowhillLoyal said:

Bears were relatively hostile past couple of games mate

In bouts though, at the tattiedome it'll be constant. Any fucks up will be met with cheers and so on. And if they score the noise level from the bears won't be the same, if anything the tims will likely try and drown it out. 

For me it has to be Waghorn ahead of MOH. O'halloran has shown signs but at this point I'm not sure he has the confidence in a Rangers jersey to put in a big performance in a park head Old Firm. Would love to be proven wrong though.

Garner or Miller is a hard one (can't see both playing). I think MW will go with Miller and with his track record against them it's hard to argue against that. 

Wes

Tav        Wilson       Senderos       Wallace

Barton

Halliday                        Windass

Waggy                                                     Mckay

Miller  

7 hours ago, jim beam said:

Swap Miller for Garner and I would go for that.

Wouldn't complain if that's in fact what it turned out to be. There are about 10 different variations on team selections that I'd be happy with, major selection headache for Mr Warburton on Saturday imo. Usually I'd say that was a good thing but tbh I think it's more down to no one really standing out. Let's hope everyone that gets picked on Saturday performs in a manner that nails them down a starting place.

Lets get right fucking into them WATP.

The papers reporting its Colum the ref for Sat 

The last time we won there he was the ref and the beggar fucks wrote to the SFA about him .

I would say we are up against it with him as since then he has given beggars everything over these past 4/5 years 

The reporting in the Sun is typical ,stating the scum weren't happy with him yet everyone and the auntie knows he is a beggar and teaches in a papish school .

When I heard cunt Keevins have an orgasim last night stating he didn't know who the ref was but mention the schools thing ,I knew it would be him