***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

My team for Satuday. Miller and MOH have I start after the Linfield game, their confidence will be sky high. Waghorn will give their defence trouble even if he's not quite match fit. Same goes for Windass, he's exactly what our midfield's been missing so far this season.Ā 

image.jpg

12 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

You are forgetting a few things RobboĀ 

Our defence ,the ref and fact it's at pedodome .

Facts don't lie .We very rarely get the decisions there or for that matter ,the breaks .

Hope your right in your predictionĀ 

Aye they've got what they wanted in the ref father collum !?:sherlock:

If we can soak up the pressure for the first half hour or so and not concede I think we will be okay. Couple of early goals against us though and I thinkĀ we will buckle. 1-1 and Miller grabbing his century of goals. Avoid conceding corners at all costs!

35 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

CollumĀ :lol::disappointment:

Think he will give the beggars everything and send off our goalie or vital player ,the second he gets the chance .

He was warned and this is his redemption Ā .

Up against it with this cuntĀ 

Sfa handpickedĀ 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Think he will give the beggars everything and send off our goalie or vital player ,the second he gets the chance .

He was warned and this is his redemption Ā .

Up against it with this cuntĀ 

Sfa handpickedĀ 

Broony dropkicks Wes in the chest and Collum sends off WesĀ :lol:

I can't remember ever watching him ref a game and it not be a total fucking horrorshow of mental decisionsĀ :(

Brendan's dossier on this retard would make for interesting reading thoughĀ :lol:

4 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

My team for Satuday. Miller and MOH have I start after the Linfield game, their confidence will be sky high. Waghorn will give their defence trouble even if he's not quite match fit. Same goes for Windass, he's exactly what our midfield's been missing so far this season.Ā 

image.jpg

I wouldn't be disappointed if this is how we lined up on Saturday, although MOH hasn't done much since his arrival he has shown glimpses of what he is capable of.Ā  I think they key for SaturdayĀ will not just be in the starting 11 but the squad as whole and the options MW now has available.

Our squad is now at the point were its getting more and more difficult to justifyĀ leaving anyone out the first eleven.Ā Ā 

WilsonĀ or Kiernan (assuming Senderos starts)

Barton or Rossiter

Halliday or Kranjcar

Windass or Forrester

McKay or O'Halloran

Miller or Garner

There are so many options and questions to be answered between now and Saturday but regardless of who gets the nod we have 3 chances to bring on players who were unlucky not to start to try and change the game (if required).

Mental how many folk want to throw in Windass for this. Not close to match fit. I'm in two minds about even Senderos tbh. One or the other for Barton / Rossiter and in this game I give Barton the nod.

Fod

Tav - Kiernan - Wilson/Senderos - Wallace

Barton

Kranjcar - Forrester

MOH - Miller - McKay

Some strange lineups.

MOH hasn't started a league game yet so he's hardly going to start the biggest one yet (even though he should).

Senderos has played 1 training game, no way MW will drop Kiernan or Wallace who have OF experience.

Ā 

being realistic, areĀ waghorn andĀ windass going to jump straight back in to the side to our biggest game, so farĀ this season? (with lacking match fitness in mind) i absolutely would want to see waggy with the goal threat he has,

kranjcar has got to be fit for this, surely to start as hes been a sub most of the time and hes considered our main quality/flair player now? Ā bit fed up of a 10-20 minute cameo. I want to see what he has got!

also, i seen wallace had picked up a strain and we played halliday at left back @ linfieldĀ soĀ hopefully the captain is back.

I see loads of people going with MOH - will he eventually get a first 11 spot? - im not sure if you have miller garner and waggy for this one!

its more or less the same 11 a lot of the time (recently)Ā with swapping in and outĀ forrester and hallidayĀ etc but i have a feelingĀ we won't go with rossiter and barton together - however if we were playing for a draw Ā that would be something to think about later in the match.

Ā 

19 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Some strange lineups.

MOH hasn't started a league game yet so he's hardly going to start the biggest one yet (even though he should).

Senderos has played 1 training game, no way MW will drop Kiernan or Wallace who have OF experience.

Ā 

I think MW will pick MOH for the savilles, this will be the first game that we go into where the opposition isn't expected to sit back against us.

11 minutes ago, Albertz87 said:

being realistic, areĀ waghorn andĀ windass going to jump straight back in to the side to our biggest game, so farĀ this season? (with lacking match fitness in mind) i absolutely would want to see waggy with the goal threat he has,

Ā 

Ā 

Well based on the 4 performances this season, the team needs changed, so these players need to be given a shotĀ 

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Well based on the 4 performances this season, the team needs changed, so these players need to be given a shotĀ 

acht, well its hardly a friendly with the attitude of giving people a shot like a cup game or something.Ā 

Needs to be the fittest and best 11 - hope they are,Ā don't get me wrong:)