***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

It will be high intensity from start to finish from both teams and should be some match, even if it was 0-0 though I don't think there's a chance of that. It will be about performances all over the park for us. It's said that they have a strong attack but we have as well, whoever starts. Both teams have question marks over their defence and both have pretty good goalkeepers. So controlling the middle of the park will be crucial, especially the first half. I can see it being Barton, Halliday and Kranjcar v Broon, Bitton and Rogic (?). I'd be happy with that.

Two days is too long to wait for this. :D

8 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

It's not Derby week unless the taigs best player all of sudden overcomes an injury to play.

Fuck him and his fuck ugly heid.

Aye, this.

He'll play. Saint Martin was the worst for doing this. Injured, injured, injured... plays.        

Jason Holt back in full training today which is a big plus 

MW: "We welcomed back Jason Holt to full training today, and Josh Windass and Martyn Waghorn played last week. We're nearing full strength."

"Matt Crooks and Joe Dodoo are the only two we know won't start."

Nerves really starting to kick in for this now.  Wish I was going but didn't get allocated a ticket.  Such as life but got sheep away so it's not all bad.

I think it will be a very high scoring game as both teams are poor defensively.  Hope we can nick it but head says a score draw.  3-3.

35 minutes ago, james_85 said:

Jason Holt back in full training today which is a big plus 

MW: "We welcomed back Jason Holt to full training today, and Josh Windass and Martyn Waghorn played last week. We're nearing full strength."

"Matt Crooks and Joe Dodoo are the only two we know won't start."

Surely Holt won't start either if he's just returned to full training today.