***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

I can't even get angry. I expected this if I'm honest.

8 months to sort out piss poor defence only to make it worse. Niko and Barton are making a quick passing team too slow.

Wallace and McKay haven't looked themselves. 

Tav and wes only ones above average.

7 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

So what exactly does Weir do at Rangers? 

I'm pretty sure you know what an assistant manager does. Unless  Warburton's policy is 'The defence is fuck all to do with me', then Weir will do what his boss tells him to do. If Weir should go because of the defence, then so should Warburton. 

As it happens I don't think either should go, but it better get sorted.

What is the manager meant to do,   obviously no money to spend!   Keirnan goes off injured and Senderos I have no idea what he was thinking in either yellow card. 

Defence let's us down once again.

Mckay anonymous 

Barton shite

Windass is the only player for me to get a pass....maybe Garner at a push.

That was embarrassing, but not a surprise given the starting lineup. As I said pre game you can't start Barton and Krancjar together in this fixture.

No doubt the same old rhetoric will be wheeled out that we will analyse and learn from mistakes. I've not seen any improvement in our defense over the past year and a bit, if anything it has gotten an awful lot worse.

Questions must be asked and answers given!

10 minutes ago, Figo said:

Well now it's set in stone what needs done. We can't change this result.

It's in Kings court what happens next. Deficiencies have been made even clearer than ever before. He has one job and that's to action it. 

Unfortunately, there's not a lot he can do about it until new year.

Apart from make sure he coughs/drums up the money!

3 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

What is the manager meant to do,   obviously no money to spend!   Keirnan goes off injured and Senderos I have no idea what he was thinking in either yellow card. 

Defence let's us down once again.

Mckay anonymous 

Barton shite

Windass is the only player for me to get a pass....maybe Garner at a push.

(tu) althogh I don't think you can really judge garner on that performance, the midfield did nothing. as a result he couldn't do much except win balls in the air which he did.

1 minute ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

That was embarrassing, but not a surprise given the starting lineup. As I said pre game you can't start Barton and Krancjar together in this fixture.

No doubt the same old rhetoric will be wheeled out that we will analyse and learn from mistakes. I've not seen any improvement in our defense over the past year and a bit, if anything it has gotten an awful lot worse.

Questions must be asked and answers given!

Manager is a rookie at the top level & is working with a patchwork squad (whether that's through choice or necessity, I don't know, but can guess).

He's got to get them back on track very quickly or his reputation is going to go through the floor.