***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

5 minutes ago, tm91 said:

I will say though, Warburton has made a nightmare of this season so far, and I say this as a fan of his. The defence situation is obviously a joke, but what is just is bad is the midfield. He doesn't know who to play and he doesn't seem to want to drop Barton or Niko, despite the fact they slow down the midfield. No athleticism, no dynamism, no linking the play. Just slow, middling shit. And he keeps on fucking starting Kenny Miller up front.He's gotten conservative and cautious when we were at the best being bold.

No point calling for his head but he needs to get his fucking act and quick.

Given his pedigree, I suspect the likes of Barton & Nico are too big for him to handle.

2 minutes ago, MaestroNiko said:

Aberdeen an St Johnstone got better results than us against them, 4th place pending

Early days, new players need to gel

Jim Torbett had free reign to fuck the celtic boys club children, 8 years Big Jock Knew and did nothing to protect the innocents in case it tarnished the celtic name,  despicable horrible cunt of a club 

Absolutely disgusting performance, I can't believe we had a whole summer to buy a defence and bought Hill and Senderos, I get that we don't have the resources as Celtic but surely we should be able to buy a half decent defender who is in there prime and can head a ball and complete a simple pass? 

10 minutes ago, bazza010 said:

thank fuck i switched off after the 2nd went in...

manager aint good enough im afraid to say...

You switched off after the second? Thats supporting your team, eh?

Today was a tough one to take, but we really handed it to them. Our midfield drove us on last year, and has been poor this year thanks to injuries and Barton/Niko. Our defence is poor. And WTF was Senderos doing? How long did we play with 10 men and no central defence?

We have to dust ourselves down and concentrate on the upcoming matches.

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Unfortunately in the modern game there is no substitute for money. It simply buys better players, and all the knowledge of lower league players and bargains doesn't change the fact that other teams can go out and spend and buy quality.

That's in in a nutshell. They have the Euro money now and if Dembele manages to keep up that form, they will sell him on for £10m next year, while Barton goes out to pasture. That penalty win might have been the worst thing that happened, giving a false sense of complacency.

8 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Funk starting Miller again, as of now the front three should be Waghorn garner and mckay, they are better in every position

I think that's a bit unfair, he done well defensively, covered our fullbacks better than the midfielders and got an assist. Kranjcar should be getting the bollocking (and sendoros) for throwing the towel in