***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

7 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Early days, new players need to gel

Jim Torbett had free reign to fuck the celtic boys club children, 8 years Big Jock Knew and did nothing to protect the innocents in case it tarnished the celtic name,  despicable horrible cunt of a club 

A very tasteless post. What the fuck has child abuse got to do with the shambles on the pitch today.

I think the players have had time to gel. The buck stops firmly with the manager who picked totally the wrong team. 

Embarrassing doesn't describe how I feel just now :angry:

Just now, cushynumber said:

He was awful.

His control is awesome. A few times he trapped the ball dead and got his head up. When we were down to 10 he was the only outlet (and was fouled stupid). I remember one overhit cross, but he would easily have his head up walking out of there today. 

After today there is no reason for Warburton to pick favourites. 

Outside of windass and garner I'd say 9 slots are up for grabs. 

Barton was quick to say broon wasn't in his league, fuck me Barton has played with man city, Marseille and on that performance Barry Ferguson should have been playing with real madrid.

He has clearly underestimated Scottish football. 

12 minutes ago, CaptainDandy said:

Every single player should be fined two weeks wages after that, that'll get the cunts playing. Spineless cunts the lot of them. 

Can we not go with: every single player gets a fork plunged into their head, and they can only get it removed when they start playing like Rangers players?

It would me happier

1 minute ago, Gezza said:

His control is awesome. A few times he trapped the ball dead and got his head up. When we were down to 10 he was the only outlet (and was fouled stupid). I remember one overhit cross, but he would easily have his head up walking out of there today. 

He done absolutely zero for the whole game . Good control is the least we should expect. He should hang his head in shame because he was invisible and took no responsibility. 

5 minutes ago, Imodium said:

I think that's a bit unfair, he done well defensively, covered our fullbacks better than the midfielders and got an assist. Kranjcar should be getting the bollocking (and sendoros) for throwing the towel in 

Nico has had that look about him from the off, I'm afraid.

We'll learn from this, repeat, we'll learn from this. REPEAT again and again.

My question is, when will we learn from this ?

King and his buddies have to listen to the fans and learn what WE want, and that is investment.

Without investment, we finish up with what we have at the moment.

You cannot build a team with old men to win in the future. This has been very evident this season with Hill, Barton, Kranjcar etc, a complete waste of much needed money.

Senderos, a deliberate hand ball after being booked cost us the 5 goals instead of 3

I didn't think they were that great

Also,  We'll learn from it and move on !!!

Each time you say that the following week shows clearly that actually nothing has been learnt, it's the same problems, set piece doing us and clear cut chances missed 

15 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Unfortunately in the modern game there is no substitute for money. It simply buys better players, and all the knowledge of lower league players and bargains doesn't change the fact that other teams can go out and spend and buy quality.

To be fair mate the lower league players didn't let him down it was the big names.

Windass was superb, lower league. Garner was OK, lower league. Tav was OK lower league.

Barton was poor, Senderos was poor, Kranjar was poor, Wallace was poor, Mckay was poor. 

At half time.i did not see 5_1,   Keirnan and Senderos really let us down big time.

Just now, FlashHarryForrester said:

To be fair mate the lower league players didn't let him down it was the big names.

Windass was superb, lower league. Garner was OK, lower league. Tav was OK lower league.

Barton was poor, Senderos was poor, Kranjar was poor, Wallace was poor, Mckay was poor. 

At half time.i did not see 5_1,   Keirnan and Senderos really let us down big time.

No the lower league players didn't let us down. But the quality Celtic have bought is there for all to see.

Thank fuck kiernan is injured he cost us the first two goals and generally stunk the fucking place out. He's pure fucking shite.

I was one of those wanting kranjcar to start, he had a few nice passes but his legs are shot to fuck hes a luxury player when we need youth and graft.

The gaffer fucked it today and his inability/stubbornness to set a team up differently to combat the opposition is a fucking joke.

Tactically, at this shitey spfl level he is a fucking clueless bumblecunt, and that saddens me cos he brought us so many happy days last season.

Drastic changes are needed, we have been struggling week in week out for too long now.

Get the old cunts benched and start bleeding in the hungry young uns.

Anyone looking at the Rangers starting line up would've seen that we were in big trouble today.

2 Big slow central defenders , one who has been shocking consistently and one unconvincing signing who's making his debut in an old firm fixture.

Then in front of them 2 slow midfielders at the wrong end of their careers who dramatically and negatively impact  the way we play. ( Barton, Krancjar ).

Add in an aging Miller deployed out of position on the right wing and Barry McKay who is out of form and so predictable lately?

Up top he plays a new striker who is primarily a box player in a game where we would create few chances.

Players were poor no doubt about it but this all stems from really poor management. Hate to have to criticise MW like this because I think he's been brilliant and done so much for us but it's 100% his fault.

19 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Manager is a rookie at the top level & is working with a patchwork squad (whether that's through choice or necessity, I don't know, but can guess).

He's got to get them back on track very quickly or his reputation is going to go through the floor.

Be that as it may, he has to tighten us up defensively or we are going to be WAY off the pace come the next Old Firm game let alone the end of the season.

King must put his hand in his pocket in January to buy us a commanding CB 

7 minutes ago, jintybear said:

A very tasteless post. What the fuck has child abuse got to do with the shambles on the pitch today.

I think the players have had time to gel. The buck stops firmly with the manager who picked totally the wrong team. 

Embarrassing doesn't describe how I feel just now :angry:

I was responding to a very obvious taig post, tasteless is them cunts coming on here for a gloat using an account the signed up with years ago lying dormant for a day like this

I don't post it in defence of our poor performance 

1 minute ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Add in Fod for pass marks. Thought Barrie did well in the 2nd half. Was a better defender than Kiernan or Wallace and showed some good touches up front. His shot could just have easily curled in and he had one overhit cross.