***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

13 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

He done absolutely zero for the whole game . Good control is the least we should expect. He should hang his head in shame because he was invisible and took no responsibility. 

As he has been for the previous four league games. Holding on to the ball too long is one thing, but end product was fucking woeful. A shrinking violet that needs benched!

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

As he has been for the previous four league games. Holding on to the ball too long is one thing, but end product was fucking woeful. A shrinking violet that needs benched!

Waghorn, garner and MOH for me for the next wee while.

get halliday back in with windass.

fuck knows what to do with centre backs.

It was a very strange match. I actually thought we were going to equalise to make it 2-2. Barrie almost did.

The defending for their third was shocking (as were most of the goals), but the sending off turned it into the drubbing it became.

Hopefully when we play them at home we'll see a much better performance.

Put this behind us, concentrate on the next match. We need a BIG reaction to this from the lads.

15 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Be that as it may, he has to tighten us up defensively or we are going to be WAY off the pace come the next Old Firm game let alone the end of the season.

King must put his hand in his pocket in January to buy us a commanding CB 

Spot on, sadly.

7 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Probably the worse performance I can remember in an OF.

A lot worse than under McDowell, that's how bad it was.

Could see a pumping coming a mile off though.

I was at the 5-1 game under Advocaat. 

We lost Scott Wilson sent off early doors, but I feel as if we had numerous half chances (Guivarch mainly?) where if we'd taken them, it could have been something like 4-4. 

Not at all like the feel of today &, of course, Dick managed to turn it round brilliantly, albeit with better players to pick from.

krancjar and Barton sadly have taken our midfield back a step from last season.  Its too obvious , too slow, too laboured and they just dont look comfortable ,, we would have been miles better today with Halliday and Holt in there,,,, Rossiter looks like he will fit in to previous system and Windass too looks a player,,,,, the other two look like they are on game time promises 

11 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Probably the worse performance I can remember in an OF.

A lot worse than under McDowell, that's how bad it was.

Could see a pumping coming a mile off though.

When the 3rd went it .Yes 

I thought if we got equaliser ,it may have changed things 

So so so many bad decisions from our Manager and from players 

It's up there with the worst 

6 minutes ago, The Mailman said:

I see they had a banner with the word 'H**' on it , and I fully expect it to never be brought up by any media , politician, police etc. Fuck the pope!!!

Not a chance.

Folk need to realise that we are second class citizens in today's Scotland.

Our public broadcaster can make a programme full of inaccuracies and include several rangers hating journalists and we can do fuck all about it.

Our fans get lifted for singing, while celtic fans can carry on regardless.

The whole setup was wrong today. We were literally playing 10 men behind the ball. Barton and kranjcar were absolutely piss poor I lost count how many times the pair of them tried to hold the ball and lost it. Midfield is now a bigger worry than the defence. We have no creation or speed. Windass done well when they gave him the ball. barry McKay has done nothing this season time he was dropped. Miller on the wing? Mental. 

Kiernan can't pass yet he continues to try to play out from the back. Senderos stupid first yellow and then an even more stupid second yellow.

such a fucking infuriating day. A win today would have Kickstarted our season.  

Fuck knows how ohalloran isn't playing more. 

6 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I was at the 5-1 game under Advocaat. 

We lost Scott Wilson sent off early doors, but I feel as if we had numerous half chances (Guivarch mainly?) where if we'd taken them, it could have been something like 4-4. 

Not at all like the feel of today &, of course, Dick managed to turn it round brilliantly, albeit with better players to pick from.

You're lucky. I was at Hampden in October 1958.

Awful, just awful. Welcome to the realities of the top tier, Mark.

Having said that, that team MW put out should not be losing by that score to a team that will be found out at the Nou Camp on Tuesday. I don't think our best combination and tactics have been put into practise yet.

We'll get better as the season progresses, but I see nothing to suggest anythting better than 2nd or 3rd place.

I thought we looked weak in midfield when I saw the lineup. They overran us in the middle and got the ball up the park, and we couldn't keep them out.  

We concede soft goals in games where we have most of the possession so it was no surprise to lose a few when we didn't have it.