Exactly why the tartan army can go and take two fucks to themselves

GOAT

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't agree with your narrative or tone but you make some good points - unionism takes both left and right to make it work 

that's a fantastic point actually 

but as I said I'm not using the left in isolation as the problem - you are not the problem - fuck sake Jeremy Corbyn isn't even the problem in Scotland and he's worse than Sturgeon and Salmomd IMO what im meaning is when you take their leftist policies and throw it into their other agendas then it makes it worse kinda like a fire and you add a deodorant can into it and it makes it worse - the deodorant can is the left and ok on its on but throw it into a volatile mix 

does that even make sense? 

I know what you mean,and it makes sense, I'd just be careful how it's expressed for the reasons of my other post. It all matters when independence is so in the balance.

I don't like them because of how they abuse the left for their own nationalistic agenda. And I'm sad that enough people on the left are being taken in by it.

The SNP's tactical brilliance and SJWs are two of the worst things to happen to the left recently in this country, but they're not what the left should be. That's the message I intend to get across to other left-leaners.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

I know what you mean,and it makes sense, I'd just be careful how it's expressed for the reasons of my other post. It all matters when independence is so in the balance.

I don't like them because of how they abuse the left for their own nationalistic agenda. And I'm sad that enough people on the left are being taken in by it.

The SNP's tactical brilliance and SJWs are two of the worst things to happen to the left recently in this country, but they're not what the left should be. That's the message I intend to get across to other left-leaners.

Fair enough mate 

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

Behave yourself! doh

Most Rangers fans are Scottish. It's cringy the amount of folk on here wanting Scotland to get beat (BTW I have no love for our national team, that's my personal choice, but I don't actively want them to get beat).

You should do as there support hate every bit of us and done everything to kill us as a team 

3 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

You should do as there support hate every bit of us and done everything to kill us as a team 

Yes we've already established that some the support are arseholes but I don't think anyone wanting to support their national team should be told they're cringy

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Yes we've already established that some the support are arseholes but I don't think anyone wanting to support their national team should be told they're cringy

Supporting something that is also against your club and has been for years is cringy imo.

5 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I do find it cringy and I can't take anyone that supports Scotland still as a serious Rangers fan 

10 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Supporting something that is also against your club and has been for years is cringy imo.

So the Scottish football team is against Rangers? Is that what you're saying?  I'm no fan of the SFA (of course) or WGS, and some of the tartan army are complete dickheads (cunts actually) but I'm sure a lot of fans in other countries hate their FA but still support the national team when they are on the park.

29 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

The support is not the team.

Not all Scotland fans wear a stupid fucking wig or a kilt and not all have done anything at all to Rangers.

I have never stopped supporting my national team because a bunch of dicks in skirts don't like my team. They can fuck off and die before I pay them any attention whatsoever. 

23 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

I do find it cringy and I can't take anyone that supports Scotland still as a serious Rangers fan 

Who gives a fuck what you think.

Been going to see the Rangers for over 40 years and that doesn't change because you have a hissy fit about me not abandoning my national side because I don't like some of the other fans.

29 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

Where to start with this!

Ive been a Rangers supporter my life and I'm 43. I've also supported my national team for most of that time. I strayed from supporting my national team because I couldn't look at the traitors on the park and it was then I made a conscious decision to stop watching them because my anger was so deep. That's my choice.

To be told by a wean on the internet that I'm not as good a Rangers fan as someone who doesn't support their national team :lol::lol::lol:

It must be your bedtime there's school in the morning  

21 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Had a tenner on 5-1 Scotland @ 66/1 tonight.

Cashed out at 3-1 :( 

Understandable cash out. I thought about Scotland to score 4+ goals and then decided that would be mad. So I had a fiver on scoring a penalty at 7/1. . Stonewaller or what?  :)