Exactly why the tartan army can go and take two fucks to themselves

GOAT

There should be a question when buying a ST or a ticket; do you support or follow the Scotland team yes/no? Selecting yes should automatically result in a ban from Ibrox.

Now, don't get me wrong, I have attended Hampden on a few occasions and I did, previously want Scotland to win when playing...until the whole thing was hijacked by these Timberland / kilt wearing combo / glengarry sporting / arse-bearing fucknuts.

I worked with one of these imbeciles previously, who would bore you to fucking death about upcoming away trips. 'I'm a Tartan Army foot solider hawhawhaw' ....followed by 'You're a fifty year old grown man you fucking wankstain'.

As for doe-a-fucking-dear :anguish:

Cunts should be gassed!!!

7 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

Good win last night, I'm a bit of a lapsed Scotland fan, if I had the option I'd want them to do well, I loved being a Scotland fan in the 80s and the early to mid 90s, I guess I kinda fell away from it after Euro 96 when McCoist stopped playing for them, I only really get the Scotland bug when the team are doing well, the Smith/McLeish era was interesting and I thought Chesney had cracked it last time out before we messed it up in Georgia.

I've no got much faith for this campaign but it was some win to start with, win the next one against Lithuania and we've got ourselves a decent platform to begin with.

I think once we get back firing on all cylinders again and we've got 2,3,4 players in that starting line up I'll get more frequent in my support again and I think a few more Bears will get reinvested in it again.

I don't blame anyone for not liking the team due to the SFA or the Tartan Army...neither are my cup of tea but I need to separate them from the actual team

Good post, and pretty much how I go about supporting Scotland...same as I managed to do with Rangers during the latter Murray years, followed by Whyte and Green.   

I won't be letting troglodytes stop me or turn me off from supporting my country.  

14 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

n1aueh.png

Fake obviously 

Wait so all this Lee Wallace is a grass patter came about because some cunt made a photoshoped SkySports story and posted it on the internet?

I bet the thick smellies and hivs fans think it's actually real :lol:doh

10 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Wait so all this Lee Wallace is a grass patter came about because some cunt made a photoshoped SkySports story and posted it on the internet?

I bet the thick smellies and hivs fans think it's actually real :lol:doh

The Taigs wank themselves silly over it :lol: 

2 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

There should be a question when buying a ST or a ticket; do you support or follow the Scotland team yes/no? Selecting yes should automatically result in a ban from Ibrox.

I love when people think they have the right to dictate who can and can't support our football club :power_of_anguish:

I've got no problem with any Bear who wishes to support Scotland, and while I don't actively dislike the team, I find it pretty hard to be passionate and support a team where their fans boo national anthems, show political banners, trash Trafalgar Square and then claim they are the friendliest fans around. 

It's a shame because everything else about Scotland I love. I was nearly greetin when we got beat from Australia in the last Rugby World Cup and our National Anthem pumps me up big time.

6 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

I've got no problem with any Bear who wishes to support Scotland, and while I don't actively dislike the team, I find it pretty hard to be passionate and support a team where their fans boo national anthems, show political banners, trash Trafalgar Square and then claim they are the friendliest fans around. 

It's a shame because everything else about Scotland I love. I was nearly greetin when we got beat from Australia in the last Rugby World Cup and our National Anthem pumps me up big time.

Racist...reported.

11 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

So you think McKay and Wallace are anti Rangers?

Whit you on about? Wallace has seen the light it appears ... McKay is a young player wanting to play at a high level. I'm baffled as to why he would want to turn out for them but I'm guessing it's because he's hungry and young and wants to play at that level.

I would never hold it against any Rangers player that played for them even if I don't like it that team is anti-Rangers from top to bottom. I don't see the point you are making? or the suggested contradiction?

5 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Now, don't get me wrong, I have attended Hampden on a few occasions and I did, previously want Scotland to win when playing...until the whole thing was hijacked by these Timberland / kilt wearing combo / glengarry sporting / arse-bearing fucknuts.

I worked with one of these imbeciles previously, who would bore you to fucking death about upcoming away trips. 'I'm a Tartan Army foot solider hawhawhaw' ....followed by 'You're a fifty year old grown man you fucking wankstain'.

Are you anti-British? 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Whit you on about? Wallace has seen the light it appears ... McKay is a young player wanting to play at a high level. I'm baffled as to why he would want to turn out for them but I'm guessing it's because he's hungry and young and wants to play at that level.

I would never hold it against any Rangers player that played for them even if I don't like it that team is anti-Rangers from top to bottom. I don't see the point you are making? or the suggested contradiction?

I don't think our board mind McKay playing for Scotland because it would add some coin if he is getting capped if we were to sell him 

6 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Find myself agreeing with you 99% of the time.

Yet again I couldn't have worded it better myself (tu)

7 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Ah, smashing.  Another variation on the 'who should be allowed to support Rangers' brigade. 

:lol:

14 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Find myself agreeing with you 99% of the time.

Yet again I couldn't have worded it better myself (tu)

Would have hoped it'd be the 1% this time, given it's garbage first line. 

Just now, Inigo said:

Ah, smashing.  Another variation on the 'who should be allowed to support Rangers' brigade. 

:lol:

Would have hoped it'd be the 1% this time, given it's garbage first line. 

It's not garbage when you think of the damage the sfa have tried and done to our club. 

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

It's not garbage when you think of the damage the sfa have tried and done to our club. 

Right, haud the bus. You think I should be banned from Ibrox because I support Scotland?? (which I regard as distinct from the SFA).