Exactly why the tartan army can go and take two fucks to themselves

GOAT

44 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Find myself agreeing with you 99% of the time.

Yet again I couldn't have worded it better myself (tu)

You can just see Angus Mackenzie MacDougall in the hotel bar - proud as fuck, sporting his Timberland / kilt wearing combo, whilst the local bar staff laugh behind his back. His fucking ginger-headed pig-tailed wife, Morag - who runs the local Brownies back home in Inversneckie, gets pished on 3 bottles of local lager and starts doing Highland dancing in the middle of the floor whilst the rest of the associated fucknuts wave their pheasant feathers and clap along making "whhooooocchhh" noises.

Exterminate!!!

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

You can just see Angus Mackenzie MacDougall in the hotel bar - proud as fuck, sporting his Timberland / kilt wearing combo, whilst the local bar staff laugh his back. His fucking ginger-headed pig-tailed wife, Morag - who runs the local Brownies back home in Inversneckie, gets pished on 3 bottles of local lager and starts doing Highland dancing in the middle of the floor whilst the rest of the associated fucknuts wave their pheasant feathers and clap along making "whhooooocchhh" noises.

Exterminate!!!

Freeeeeeedoooommmmm

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

hard yin for me Inigo cause I did used to follow the team too, it's left a bitter taste in my mouth which growing up I would never have predicted.

Each to there own mate but it will take a long time for these wounds to heal if they ever do. 

I don't mind that, it's just this banning pish. Gives me a sore head. I'm 38 now, you know. I get angrier about things. :p20:

2 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

watched the game last night they were pish until the ref gave them a helping hand by reducing the Maltese to 10 men and awarding them the softest of penalties P. s no chance of qualifying once again and can't wait to see that cunt Strachan when he fails a second time.

If they fail you will never see that dwarf bastard again he will go into hiding like he did at the Euros

47 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

How the fuck does my post imply that I'm anti-British? 

I take it you are pro-Britain then? You sound like one of those people who love England but hate Scotland. Do you not understand the irony there? You love Britain but hate Scotland? Clueless.

As for your comment about how people who support scotland should be gassed....you can go and fuck yourself. How is that comment not anti-British? 

Just now, gkb10127 said:

I take it you are pro-Britain then? You sound like one of those people who love England but hate Scotland. Do you not understand the irony there? You love Britain but hate Scotland? Clueless.

As for your comment about how people who support scotland should be gassed....you can go and fuck yourself. How is that comment not anti-British? 

Q What do you do with British people that support Scotland?  

A Gas them. Then ban their corpses from Ibrox.

A thoroughly British sentiment like that should be in the citizenship test. :ukflag:

7 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

You don't have to hate Scotland to hate the Scottish football team or government :blink:

I don't mind the English team winning aslong as its not against Scotland or it's a major final. I also like English people.

I don't like GS but the English fans we're out of order singing GS was a Scottish bastard. I just wish they drop the 'Scottish' part of this chant but I suppose it is banter and I'm sure the tartan tyrannies will be giving the same back.

Im just wondering if the FA will apologise just as the sad cunts apologised for the ira chants which should have been applauded 

On Facebook this morning seen several comments on pages about hunz shouldn't be allowed to support Scotland and should all fuck off to England ... very nice of them. Plenty of likes and posts in agreement, too.

Just incase any Rangers supporter needed another reason not to give these guys your support - or were still in two-minds :)

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

On Facebook this morning seen several comments on pages about hunz shouldn't be allowed to support Scotland and should all fuck off to England ... very nice of them. Plenty of likes and posts in agreement, too.

Just incase any Rangers supporter needed another reason not to give these guys your support - or were still in two-minds :)

Can you blame them when idiots from our support say stuff like Scotland supporters should be gassed?

A lot of these younger guys seem to support Scotland as a political vehicle.  The point for me is that International football does not mean as much now. Scotland mean even less in the scheme of things.  I have no interest as I see my club as a bigger thing.

Scotlands Rugby team are probably more important than their football team now.

1 hour ago, gkb10127 said:

There's a difference between hating something from a country and actually hating the country numbnuts. 

I hate Jellied Eels, A English meal. But it doesn't mean I hate England. I hate the SNP, SFA, Gordon Strachan and the mentality of a lot of Scots. Doesn't mean I hate Scotland as a whole.

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

It would be interesting to see how many of our support who actively follow Scotland or are part of the 'Tartan Army' are SNP wankers...

I would rather chop my hands off than use them to vote for the cunts, who I utterly despise, but I still support Scotland.

Supporting the Scotland team has fuck all to do with liking the tartan army or thinking the SFA are remotely competent. It is about not giving in and abandoning my country because some other people who also follow them are scum.

It is an absurd argument to say we cannot support Scotland because some tossers attacked our players at hampden

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

You can just see Angus Mackenzie MacDougall in the hotel bar - proud as fuck, sporting his Timberland / kilt wearing combo, whilst the local bar staff laugh behind his back. His fucking ginger-headed pig-tailed wife, Morag - who runs the local Brownies back home in Inversneckie, gets pished on 3 bottles of local lager and starts doing Highland dancing in the middle of the floor whilst the rest of the associated fucknuts wave their pheasant feathers and clap along making "whhooooocchhh" noises.

Exterminate!!!

It's actually Angus who sports the ginger pigtails, he has no wife, in fact he has never been in a sexual relationship apart from the numerous brothel skanks he has prematurely ejaculated over on his trips with the Tartan Army. Back home in Inversneckie he regularly prowls the moors at night ready to engage in his other hobby of bestiality. But exterminate, yes definitely. I hate these cunts as much as I hate the tarriers.