Exactly why the tartan army can go and take two fucks to themselves

GOAT

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

You don't have to hate Scotland to hate the Scottish football team or government :blink:

Hating the Scotland football team and wanting them to lose as well as wanting to ban rangers fans who support Scotland from ibrox is anti-British. 

Saying you hate the Scotland football team and wanting them to lose because you don't like the sfa or the people in control is not acceptable. That's like saying you hate rangers and want them to lose because you don't like the board.

1 hour ago, gkb10127 said:

I take it you are pro-Britain then? You sound like one of those people who love England but hate Scotland. Do you not understand the irony there? You love Britain but hate Scotland? Clueless.

As for your comment about how people who support scotland should be gassed....you can go and fuck yourself. How is that comment not anti-British? 

100% pro-union. I'm struggling to see where the 'hating Scotland' comes from. If I did, I'd move.

Go back to my original post. The comment re gassing is aimed at the Timberland / kilt wearing combo / glengarry sporting / arse-bearing fucknuts.

The majority of whom hate our very existence.

30 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

Saying you hate the Scotland football team and wanting them to lose because you don't like the sfa or the people in control is not acceptable. That's like saying you hate rangers and want them to lose because you don't like the board.

Why is it not acceptable? I despise the majority of the tartan army or whatever the fuck they call themselves and have not even a passing interest in watching the team, when they get beat I find it funny because I know the trannies who follow them  generally hate us will be deflated, as for hating Rangers because you dislike the board, that's a daft statement, you can't even begin to compare the feeling of being a Rangers fan to following fucking Scotland, anyway to finish, fuck the Scotland national team , follow them all you like but I don't get the surprise on here when most of the forum give them abuse 

1 hour ago, gkb10127 said:

Hating the Scotland football team and wanting them to lose as well as wanting to ban rangers fans who support Scotland from ibrox is anti-British. 

Once again people think the Scottish national football team has a monopoly on all things Scottish patriotism. If you hate Andy Murray because you think he's a cunt and want him to get fucked - does that make you anti-British or anti-Scottish? if so why?

• 1 year later...

I canny wait till we have a decent amount of young scottish Rangers players back in the national setup so I can stop reading this absolute pish.

I wonder how many people followed the national team when it had the likes of McGregor, Hutton, Ferguson, Durrant, Durie, McCoist, cooper, Burke, Broadfoot, Boyd, Adam, Miller, Dodds, Goram, Gough, McCall, McCann, McColluch etc, etc.

Reads like comments from a bitter ex.

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

I canny wait till we have a decent amount of young scottish Rangers players back in the national setup so I can stop reading this absolute pish.

I wonder how many people followed the national team when it had the likes of McGregor, Hutton, Ferguson, Durrant, Durie, McCoist, cooper, Burke, Broadfoot, Boyd, Adam, Miller, Dodds, Goram, Gough, McCall, McCann, McColluch etc, etc.

You don't need to read it if you don't want, you read the thread title and decided to open it and obviously knew the gist of what was going to be getting said.

5 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Absolute bullshit.  This has fuck all to do with who plays for Scotland and everything to do with who follows Scotland and who runs the national team. A support full of Rangers hating nationalist fuck pigs ran by a corrupt group of Rangers hating fuck pigs.  They deserve each other.  

8 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Fuck off out of the forum then you bellend

Thought they would sneak a win so I could have enjoyed them getting gubbed by the likes of Italy or whoever they may have met in the play offs. But by feck did I celebrate the Slovenian second goal.  OK, Scotland got a 2nd but no chance getting a third. The team could have been full of Rangers players, I still would not support Scotland. I would only worry if a Rangers player got injured. Now we can go back to normality without listening to them for a while dreaming of pish. So much for playing  "the septic way" as Strapon says. 

26 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You don't need to read it if you don't want, you read the thread title and decided to open it and obviously knew the gist of what was going to be getting said.

It's healthy to see both sides of an argument.

Im just throwing in my 50p.

Wouldnt be much of a forum if everyone agreed all the time.