Exactly why the tartan army can go and take two fucks to themselves

GOAT

37 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

I canny wait till we have a decent amount of young scottish Rangers players back in the national setup so I can stop reading this absolute pish.

I wonder how many people followed the national team when it had the likes of McGregor, Hutton, Ferguson, Durrant, Durie, McCoist, cooper, Burke, Broadfoot, Boyd, Adam, Miller, Dodds, Goram, Gough, McCall, McCann, McColluch etc, etc.

Reads like comments from a bitter ex.

No tartan army in Moscow :happy:

On 05/09/2016 at 21:08, K.A.I said:

Once again people think the Scottish national football team has a monopoly on all things Scottish patriotism. If you hate Andy Murray because you think he's a cunt and want him to get fucked - does that make you anti-British or anti-Scottish? if so why?

Andy Murray doesn't represent a country...other than uk in Davis Cup.  If you support UK in the Davis Cup then wanting Murray to get fucked whilst playing in it because you hate him makes no sense...you're more likely to tolerate him because you want your team to win.  Ergo, the national team.

15 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Andy Murray doesn't represent a country...other than uk in Davis Cup.  If you support UK in the Davis Cup then wanting Murray to get fucked whilst playing in it because you hate him makes no sense...you're more likely to tolerate him because you want your team to win.  Ergo, the national team.

Fair point but you know what I’m saying 

50 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Andy Murray doesn't wipe his snotters on the Rangers corner flag.

Andy Murray doesn't actively despise our club. 

The same cannot be said for many in the Scotland squad.