Exactly why the tartan army can go and take two fucks to themselves

GOAT

It was hilarious listening to the arses on bbc Radio Scotland greeting after the match,cause they wouldn't get a free junket to Russia next year.chesney was doing a great job until the final whistle,then the criticism started and they slated him for his selections,when they knew their freebies were in tatters?

Funny coming on here listening to some peoples hatred for Scotland, some of whom were the same people greeting for Wallace to be called up when we were in the lower leagues.

I'll always support my country no matter what im told by anyone. 

For me saying fuck Scotland makes you no better than the likes of McCarthy or McGeady for picking Ireland.

That'll me have Taig status now

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Funny coming on here listening to some peoples hatred for Scotland, some of whom were the same people greeting for Wallace to be called up when we were in the lower leagues.

For me saying fuck Scotland makes you no better than the likes of McCarthy or McGeady for picking Ireland.

Ban this tarrier

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

And you should support you're country no matter what anyone says, if you don't because of what some people say on a football forum then that's some sad and weak shit, I personally revel in their misfortunes and find it increasingly hilarious, I don't like international football and despise  the tartan army, that's my choice and I don't apologise for it to any cunt, Rangers were and are the only football I'm interested in.

13 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It's your choice mate but some people here see Scotland as an extension of septic at the moment and can't support the likes of thumhead and broon.

18 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Looking at your user name I've got you down as a nationalist dyslexic bigot.

Disgusting.

Always support my national team. It's a shame it's full of their players just now but that says more about us than Scotland. 

Fully accept why other Gers fans have no interest in the team whatsoever.

Struggle to understand those who actually take pleasure in Scottish defeats.

Either way the team and the manager aren't good enough...seems familiar.

9 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

It's healthy to see both sides of an argument.

Im just throwing in my 50p.

Wouldnt be much of a forum if everyone agreed all the time.

It's not healthy to just discount the other side of the argument though, and that's what you did.

You went all stroppy because you didn't agree with people.

That's my 50p thrown in.

ok im a kiwi, loving life in wellington new zealand, my da & ma  both scots.

dad used to wake us up as kids to watch scotland play football in the middle of the night 2 or 3 am here, wether we liked or not.

wee archies goal v holland 

but ....that was when scotland teams were picked on ability.

sadly that is not the case anymore - wee gordy strapon must go & a new manager who has no alliance to any scots team must be appointed, cause there are some damm good scots footy players, sadly there not getting picked

7 minutes ago, donnymac said:

ok im a kiwi, loving life in wellington new zealand, my da & ma  both scots.

dad used to wake us up as kids to watch scotland play football in the middle of the night 2 or 3 am here, wether we liked or not.

wee archies goal v holland 

but ....that was when scotland teams were picked on ability.

sadly that is not the case anymore - wee gordy strapon must go & a new manager who has no alliance to any scots team must be appointed, cause there are some damm good scots footy players, sadly there not getting picked

Like who?

As the title of this thread said.
We will be saved the embarrassment of every tartan tranny who has flashed their privates and bared their arses in public, of getting battered from the Russian casuals who wouldn't stand for any of that fuckin nonsense.
This morning will be the reality check that the tartan mini skirts will be stuck in the back of there wives wardrobes till the qualifiers for Euro 2020....yes 20 fuckin 20.
Now fuck off and save up for your couple of matches a year ya queer cunts. :mutley::UK: 

23 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

It's not healthy to just discount the other side of the argument though, and that's what you did.

You went all stroppy because you didn't agree with people.

That's my 50p thrown in.

I've not discounted it.

I've said it sounds bitter and I think it would be better to focus on staking a claim back in the national setup rather than revelling in our own demise.

Each to their own.