Exactly why the tartan army can go and take two fucks to themselves

GOAT

12 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I hope every Scottish left back gets injured and they call Lee Wallace up and he tells them to get fucked and when they ask why he points to incidents like this. If Rangers fans produced a banner slating and opposition player the great unwashed would kick up and we'd get fucked over yet it seems perfectly OK for the national teams so called supporters to do this to one of their own countrymen.

The whole of Scottish football is a fucking disgrace and shambles

This exactly. Can you imagine the sort of media attention we woukd have got if rangers supporters say in a bar in England somewhere had a banner saying big jock ex scotland manager knew at a national match

Severely frowned upon and they Cunts wpuld be up in arms. Well I woukd rather be up to my knees in somwthing but that is for maybe next Saturday 

Shower of chip on their shoulder wankers. The usual bunch that blame the English for all their problems and Rangers are a shower of bigots, while they call us all the names under the sun. But the irony is lost on them because they don't have 2 brain cells between the lot of them. 

Lee Wallace is a future Legend in my eyes,  The Tartan trannie 45ers are not, 

Don't really get how Wallace can be a grass for an assault which was witnessed by thousands at Hampden and millions on the t.v. also the SFA said the assault never happened. 

I hope Wallace retires from International Football as for Scotland I stopped supporting them in 2012.

18 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I hope every Scottish left back gets injured and they call Lee Wallace up and he tells them to get fucked and when they ask why he points to incidents like this. If Rangers fans produced a banner slating and opposition player the great unwashed would kick up and we'd get fucked over yet it seems perfectly OK for the national teams so called supporters to do this to one of their own countrymen.

The whole of Scottish football is a fucking disgrace and shamblshambles

Excactly can you imagine one of us turning up at a Scotland game with a banner saying big jocks not a grass  lol we would get fucking so much shit for it.

They trannys see been a Scotland fan as hating the queen, hating anything British and that been Rangers.

Been to two Scotland games in my life and both were to see Gers players make their debuts, Davie Cooper and Duncan Ferguson so I'm not exactly the most patriotic scot and definitely not an idiot nationalist. I still love to see them win though ,and no amount of fannies wearing see you Jimmy wigs and skirts will change that. The tartan army are a fuc*ING embarrassment made up of guys who watch shit teams in empty stadiums most weeks and who  occasionally get together with other sados because they never get invited to real stag doos. Can't get enough Gers in the team imo and we can't let these arseholes change that.

Fuck the national side. Said before, I will support Scotland in every other sport, but they can go fuck themselves when it comes to football. The trannies will be over in my neck of the woods next month, and if I see these bunch of fucks with that , then I will see how tough they are. Go the Slovaks.

35 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Don't really get how Wallace can be a grass for an assault which was witnessed by thousands at Hampden and millions on the t.v. also the SFA said the assault never happened. 

I hope Wallace retires from International Football as for Scotland I stopped supporting them in 2012.

Did anyone even get charged with hitting Lee? Thinking clearly isn't thier forte.

29 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

The timmigrants, although 18% of the Scots population have manipulated and taken over the most senior positions in Scottish media and politics - and ostracised the true Scots.

In reality - we have only ourselves to blame.

Paranoid Protestant here.

40 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

I stopped supporting them when they allowed the police to intervene and charge big Duncan fergusson. We've always been treated differently. 

Fuck Scotland,Fuck their ginger snap of a manager,Fuck their embarrasment of supporters.I can honestly say i've never had any feeling of wanting to support Scotland.I can remember being a young lad and Andy Goram saying "club before country" Even then I thought fuckin'right why would u pick Scotland over Rangers.

1 hour ago, billsim1984 said:

They support 3 teams, their own club and country and whoever is playing us. Nothing in common with them. Fuck wits 

I see a lot more of the anti Rangers bile from that lot than anything else though this isn't isolated or just afew guys thinking they are funny. We are the enemy to the vast majority of their followers and that's why I will never support them and almost every bear I know feels exactly the same  

There is a lot more, I believe it's down to the weak policing we now have. It used to be the case where fannies like that 5 would of been too scared to show that stupid fucking flag during a Scotland game as supporters of any club would of shuffed it down their throats and the police would of turned a blind eye. Now these oppressed little fuckwits play the victim card and decent supporters know they can't stop it. But I honestly hope your wrong with majority, I'm still hoping its minority. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Scotland doesn't belong to us. That's utter chest thumping, innacurate bullshit.

The majority of people, the football clubs, the media, the Police, the politicians, the Government, the courts want nothing to do with you or me. That's the sad fact of the matter.

I've not felt any pride in being Scottish for absolute donkies.

That's because people like you and me let it happen and that's no bullshit. We gave a bunch of fuckin immigrants too many concessions way too soon and now you see the consequences.

This country of OURS is still predominantly protestant so instead of bitching about Kaflics influence in OUR country we should be making inroads to reassert ourselves.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Scotland doesn't belong to us. That's utter chest thumping, innacurate bullshit.

The majority of people, the football clubs, the media, the Police, the politicians, the Government, the courts want nothing to do with you or me. That's the sad fact of the matter.

I've not felt any pride in being Scottish for absolute donkies.

You obviously don't read any of my posts mate .

Just now, Gazza1212 said:

That's because people like you and me let it happen and that's no bullshit. We gave a bunch of fuckin immigrants too many concessions way too soon and now you see the consequences.

This country of OURS is still predominantly protestant so instead of bitching about Kaflics influence in OUR country we should be making inroads to reassert ourselves.

Nupe, not me and you.

We have been sold out time and time again by politicians, the Police, the courts and club custodians amongst others.

Scotland might still be a Protestant country but have you any idea how many so-called Protestants or should I say non-Catholics voted yes? ... there's so many complexities to it that can't be solved than me or you taking our country back. How do you even propose doing it?

1 hour ago, Sket said:

There is no pride to be felt in being Scottish. It's a shite country infested with bitter,twisted,obsessed,perma-offended cry baby wankers. The only good thing about it is this club. If it wasn't for Rangers I would move away,it's a fucking cesspit.

Good post Sket :D(tu)