Exactly why the tartan army can go and take two fucks to themselves

GOAT

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Nupe, not me and you.

We have been sold out time and time again by politicians, the Police, the courts and club custodians amongst others.

Scotland might still be a Protestant country but have you any idea how many so-called Protestants or should I say non-Catholics voted yes? ... there's so many complexities to it that can't be solved than me or you taking our country back. How do you even propose doing it?

By making ourselves a promise that in our lifetime we do as much as we possibly  can to ensure this wee country of ours doesn't end up a fucking Irish outpost.

How did they do it? You could do a lot worse than start with that question. Education, their own schools, nepotism, etc etc.  I don't have all the answers but I can tell you I'm fuckin sick of this defeatist attitude regarding them and us. It's the tail wagging the dug as far as I'm concerned. 

2 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

I hope the dirty scumy bastards get fucked.

No rangers fan should support the national team ever again.

The hatred they have towards us is unreal and i would never want to sit in a stadium wae these cunts.

Yes this for me hope they don't win a game. Secessionist scum to a man and woman.

3 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

By making ourselves a promise that in our lifetime we do as much as we possibly  can to ensure this wee country of ours doesn't end up a fucking Irish outpost.

How did they do it? You could do a lot worse than start with that question. Education, their own schools, nepotism, etc etc.  I don't have all the answers but I can tell you I'm fuckin sick of this defeatist attitude regarding them and us. It's the tail wagging the dug as far as I'm concerned. 

I already do as much as I can and I'm sure you do too.

But it's not enough - and never will be.

I've done a more detailed reply above. IMO it's all there.

We are in serious danger of  losing everything we hold dear, complacency is one and the most prominent of reasons, when did all these cunts claiming to be Rangers fans suddenly join our support?, because everyone and I mean everyone i go to the football with or even meet at the football still holds the same beliefs or claim to that I held growing up, joined this forum in February after reading for a year and all of a sudden I'm reading posts full of apologetic shite and pro nationalist bullshit that would get you a slap in the company I keep, couple of weeks ago  i read a post from a crackpot from dundee slaughtering the Queen and her family, don't get me wrong he got telt but fuck me how far can you get from being one of us imo, social media/the internet  now allows the incognito infiltraitor to post what he pleases where he pleases under the guise of one of our own, I find that they are easily found out over time, simply look to the enemy within 

1 hour ago, ianferguson said:

Been to two Scotland games in my life and both were to see Gers players make their debuts, Davie Cooper and Duncan Ferguson so I'm not exactly the most patriotic scot and definitely not an idiot nationalist. I still love to see them win though ,and no amount of fannies wearing see you Jimmy wigs and skirts will change that. The tartan army are a fuc*ING embarrassment made up of guys who watch shit teams in empty stadiums most weeks and who  occasionally get together with other sados because they never get invited to real stag doos. Can't get enough Gers in the team imo and we can't let these arseholes change that.

Pretty much how I feel . 

Could probably count on one hand the amount of Scotland games I've been to , the last one being back in the late 80's I think . I guess I just never got ' it ' the way I did with Rangers , though now I wouldn't  want to be associated with the arseholes that now follow them , which wasn't always the case .

That still won't stop me wanting them to win though , and I can only think that's down to natural allegiance of my place of birth , because in all honesty I really can't understand why I do sometimes . 

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I already do as much as I can and I'm sure you do too.

But it's not enough - and never will be.

I've done a more detailed reply above. IMO it's all there.

I don't agree that it never will be. We should be looking to like minded people south of the border and across the Irish sea for support.

I've worked all over this country and know for a fact anti Irish feelings aren't confined to the west of Scotland. Also try telling the tims religion is dying. It's one of the bonds that hold them together. I've never been a great church goer either but maybe that's part of the problem. We are undoubtedly losing our identity at an alarming rate so looking to the past for answers might be more beneficial you think.

Strength and unity stem from pride in ourselves imo. We all have no problem backing the Gers so maybe a return to the other values that made us what we are could be a way forward.

To hear Darren Fletcher being named captain yet again ffs got rid of one useless git and replaced by another that is lucky to be in the team never mind captain .

I dont know what is the bigger embarrasment having a bad captain a bad manager a so called tartan army

In  the seventies anyone that sang doh ray me would have been laughed at .

What I find so sad is many rangers players and other clubs players throughout history have represented their club & country  including celtic would be ashamed of the shambles that we have today !

Embarrasing that I and many others will never experiance scotland reaching a major tournament in the future in my lifetime - all because the country now accepts failure .

Lee Wallace - Jason Holt - Michael O Halloran , Andy Halliday always overlooked wonder why ?

Did it not touch a chord in the SFA that under Alex Mc Leish and Walter Smith scotland ONCE had a decent team

Because all clubs all players wre picked on merit no division no bias !

None of this SHIT .

Will that James Mc Fadden goal in Paris v France that gave me so much pride to go into work in england and the old enemy gave it praise as a scot it was a carlsberg moment . Is that it ?

Mibee we should be hoping that scotland qualify and the tartan trannies go out to Russia and get what they deserve from the Russian Ultras..??

Or just stick with the initial thought..they get beat 2-0 to Malta and we laugh at the meltdown...??..

Wonder if any of the courageous scottish journos highlight this disgusting made up LIE and SLUR on our Club Captain..??..hmmmm  

The Lee Wallsce is s grass is just shit patter and lies that were made up by hobos and carried on by tarriers. The rationale behind these fenian bastards is to just make up constant lies about us to hide the biggest scandal of all time with regards to a paedophile ring at their club. It's like a deflection tactic! I genuinely don't know how celtic fans can look themselves in the mirror knowing they support the most vile organisation ever invented. Saddens me that we have bears who help the cunts sweep it under the carpet.

11 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Mibee we should be hoping that scotland qualify and the tartan trannies go out to Russia and get what they deserve from the Russian Ultras..??

Or just stick with the initial thought..they get beat 2-0 to Malta and we laugh at the meltdown...??..

Wonder if any of the courageous scottish journos highlight this disgusting made up LIE and SLUR on our Club Captain..??..hmmmm  

Stick with the initial thought mate.

Fuck them going anywhere to a major event dressed like clowns and the media praising the bastards up.

Fucking embarrassment to our country.

Flashing dicks to people going about their business in busy city centres, creepy bastards.

Fuck strachan aswell, horrible wee ginger snidey cunt.