Exactly why the tartan army can go and take two fucks to themselves

GOAT

Don't give a fuck about the Scotland team, haven't in years.

The moment our best players were being looked over so some rhabid piece of scum can be in the team, let alone captain it, then I am out. don't really care for international football just now but will watch England from time to time when it is on.

4 hours ago, craigfeguson said:

poofs tims and chookters all support scotland

Teuchters are all slow as if they have been starved of oxygen at some point. Most of them attended special needs wherever they attended education centres. They really are horrible thick cunts. Stick yer doe a deer. This is from a real Scotland supporter who saw Wembley 5 times till you all came with your anti English shite and stopped the match forever as a sporting spectacle and turned it into an anti English hate fest. :uk: 

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Don't give a fuck about the Scotland team, haven't in years.

The moment our best players were being looked over so some rhabid piece of scum can be in the team, let alone captain it, then I am out. don't really care for international football just now but will watch England from time to time when it is on.

Imagine it was us at the Scotland game with a shite flag about scott brown eating lego....fucking meltdown.

I can't be fucked with England either mind you.

I will support Northern Ireland when they play and Gibraltar:uk:

Wales can go fuck themselves aswell.

I got told in here just last week that in recent polls rangers fans still make up most of the Scotland  support . What a lot of shit we prob have lest supporters in with that bunch of Fannie's Thank fuck !! Timberland boots a kilt , daft hat  with 50 badges on haha surly that's alien to %99 of our fans ... You always get the daft few attention seekers 

12 hours ago, rab wilson said:

You are a hero to as as our captain.you may not have the legs you had last year, but lee wallace, we fuckin love you mate.any Rangers player who has ambitions of playing before that shower of shite , look at that picture. Reminds me of when fergie got spat at by those next to my cousin when he scored against italy.fuckin sad state of affairs.it is Rangers and that is it.no player should ever wear the dark blue again of our country. Fuckin inbred fenian cunts.i have to say, my hatrid for the tarriers and every other cunt in scotland has escalated 100 fold. 

We are alone in our fight.just the way i like  it. We are Rangers,super Rangers, no one likes us, we dont care.

No Surrender

Rab

My first Wembley trip was in 1969 which was a great weekend. This actually happened 2 feet from me and I was so proud to be a Rangers fan. They were playing GSTQ over the tannoy and lots of people about me were singing along, both England fans and Scotland fans who were mixed in the section I was in. The next thing I know is this cunt is lying spark out on the terracing and it wasn't till somebody said he was booing GSTQ and some Rangers fan took exception and flattened the cunt. The people round about were saying he was a bheggar and deserved what he got and I agreed with it. Wembley was always a great weekend with us and the English mixing all over London for years. Saw 5 matches and the last one was 1981 and you could feel the atmosphere was becoming more about hating the English and have not been to see Scotland since. Fuck the anti English brigade. The sad thing is this republican government have allowed them to hate the English but sing TBB and the famine song and you will be clapped in irons.

33 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

:lol:

Aye so they wid.... 

The referendum and all the shite surrounding it and this coinciding with the collapse of our club has changed this country forever, all the haters came out to hate, they smelt blood, peoples attitude to us changed. We are the biggest unionist institution in the country, we were, and still are viewed as a threat to the shortbread and haggis pipe dream. People that normally wouldn't give a fuck started seeing us as the enemy, even some of our own turned against us putting their new found political leanings before the club ffs. Supporters of all the other diddy clubs have become even more bitter towards us over the last 5 years. You're kidding yerself on if you think any non Rangers supporter would stand up against any attack on our club, players, fans or culture... They ALL fucking hate us.

It's 2016 mate not 1980

Seeing lots of good posts over the last 2/3 days along the lines of this above.
Well said Tiger Shaw :541: 

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

How sad is that? Sad that you've let them make you feel that way. They've won...that's exactly what they're trying to do.

Mate that's the way it is for me and many others. Between all the independence shite and the way we're treated as a club in this shitehole of a country makes me sick. Don't have a problem with any bear that still follows them but personally Scotland can go take a flying fuck to itself!!!

20 minutes ago, Moobs said:

Mate that's the way it is for me and many others. Between all the independence shite and the way we're treated as a club in this shitehole of a country makes me sick. Don't have a problem with any bear that still follows them but personally Scotland can go take a flying fuck to itself!!!

It's not a criticism of you mate. It's genuinely sad. Im proud to be British but I wont let anyone take away my Scottish identity.

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

My first Wembley trip was in 1969 which was a great weekend. This actually happened 2 feet from me and I was so proud to be a Rangers fan. They were playing GSTQ over the tannoy and lots of people about me were singing along, both England fans and Scotland fans who were mixed in the section I was in. The next thing I know is this cunt is lying spark out on the terracing and it wasn't till somebody said he was booing GSTQ and some Rangers fan took exception and flattened the cunt. The people round about were saying he was a bheggar and deserved what he got and I agreed with it. Wembley was always a great weekend with us and the English mixing all over London for years. Saw 5 matches and the last one was 1981 and you could feel the atmosphere was becoming more about hating the English and have not been to see Scotland since. Fuck the anti English brigade. The sad thing is this republican government have allowed them to hate the English but sing TBB and the famine song and you will be clapped in irons.

Our club in particular has much more allegiance to English clubs than any other Scottish club for obvious reasons. Imo it's a bond that should be strengthened. I'm not sure our  support fully appreciate the bond down south with people who still appreciate the traditional values we represent.

42 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

It's not a criticism of you mate. It's genuinely sad. Im proud to be British but I wont let anyone take away my Scottish identity.

But what does it mean to be Scottish now? Despite being born and raised in Scotland in a village in the countryside, I don't feel "Scottish" in the slightest. The whole independence pish has had a big say in me being pushed towards identifying as British because to be frank a lot of Scottish practices come across as petty and desperate. 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

But what does it mean to be Scottish now? Despite being born and raised in Scotland in a village in the countryside, I don't feel "Scottish" in the slightest. The whole independence pish has had a big say in me being pushed towards identifying as British because to be frank a lot of Scottish practices come across as petty and desperate. 

As a Scot living in England I found a lot of the Indy stuff cringe-worthy. The English were a mixture of confused why we hate them (I had to explain that we don't but the big mouths are just making the most noise) and why don't the Jocks just do one and fund themselves. Most English folk like Scots but are unsure about all the bile coming from north of the boarder. The English that have lived in Scotland or the ones who go up regular know the truth of is and see a bunch of bellends sounding off about the big chip on their shoulder.

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

:lol:

Aye so they wid.... 

The referendum and all the shite surrounding it and this coinciding with the collapse of our club has changed this country forever, all the haters came out to hate, they smelt blood, peoples attitude to us changed. We are the biggest unionist institution in the country, we were, and still are viewed as a threat to the shortbread and haggis pipe dream. People that normally wouldn't give a fuck started seeing us as the enemy, even some of our own turned against us putting their new found political leanings before the club ffs. Supporters of all the other diddy clubs have become even more bitter towards us over the last 5 years. You're kidding yerself on if you think any non Rangers supporter would stand up against any attack on our club, players, fans or culture... They ALL fucking hate us.

It's 2016 mate not 1980

Good post mate.

I know of at least 2 people who gave up season books because they jumped on the SNP bandwagon and couldn't handle being at Ibrox with our majority of fans' Unionist stance.

They did of course offer pathetic excuses and are now crawling back to supporting the club vocally via social media etc.

That said, i have witnessed people on here being told to fuck off they are not welcome for wanting independence.

Whilst i was bitterly opposed to it, we are supposed to be open to all to support the club.

I can fully understand how people would resort to this though, the SNP and their band of cybernats hate us with a passion, my feelings on them are the same.

When it comes to supporting Scotland i gave up about 10 to 15 years ago, no longer could i stand at a game with un-educated hamishes who despise me and my club and everything i hold dear.

My interest now is to maybe ask someone the score.

17 minutes ago, ZZed said:

As a Scot living in England I found a lot of the Indy stuff cringe-worthy. The English were a mixture of confused why we hate them (I had to explain that we don't but the big mouths are just making the most noise) and why don't the Jocks just do one and fund themselves. Most English folk like Scots but are unsure about all the bile coming from north of the boarder. The English that have lived in Scotland or the ones who go up regular know the truth of is and see a bunch of bellends sounding off about the big chip on their shoulder.

We have a bunch of self serving arseholes who've seized upon the "anti establishment" "anti imperialism" "anti royalist" or whatever other labels the fenian element in our society stamp on England and the English. 

They badly misjudged the views of the MAJORITY in our country and that's the important thing to remember here. Despite the best attempts of the mhedia they have been unable to convince enough people it's in our best interests to divorce from the rest of the UK. Thank god.

This country has been a bigoted, rancid shitehole long before the refurendum.

Guy I used to work with is English and one of the soundest blokes you could meet. In 2006 he was put into a coma by scumbags who took exeption to him having England flags on his car for the World Cup. His Mrs who he was with at the time was also spat on.

2014 has only stirred the pot more and unfortunately the majority of the Scotland support is full of these cretins who hate everything British, much like their Fenian cousins.

2 hours ago, burnbank bear said:

I got told in here just last week that in recent polls rangers fans still make up most of the Scotland  support . What a lot of shit we prob have lest supporters in with that bunch of Fannie's Thank fuck !! Timberland boots a kilt , daft hat  with 50 badges on haha surly that's alien to %99 of our fans ... You always get the daft few attention seekers 

These are the types of Rangers supporter that put their club last when it comes to the national team and politics 

they might support Rangers but I don't consider them good supporters likewise the yes'ers that support Rangers 

ill you two examples of what I mean 

I got a comp for the Scotland France game at Hampden when Walter was the manager - after it in the Langside hotel there was 2 or 3 Rangers supporting tartan army and they said without a word of a lie to me "we were at Parkhead when we won the league but this feeling beats that"

then 2 years ago on the train going to work after Scotland played Ireland in Dublin a wee group were talking and said they were in a pool or snooker club having a beer - they were approached by a group asking what team they support and they said Rangers and the guys called them orange bastards - they then said "no we hate all that orange shite as much as you" and they were pals drinking all night "enjoying the banter"

that's the Rangers support that make up the Tartan Army IMO ie fucking scum - I don't even consider them bears personally 

Rangers and our support represent much more of my upbringing , culture and values than Scotland and the braveheart loving hangers on ever will. It has always been this way for me as I was born in the nineties and have always felt their was a difference in outlook amongst the majority of bears and Scotland fans growing up   Obviously I have heard from my old man and uncles etc that it was different in times gone by , and that has changed . Never had any interest in the national team and the last few years has only made that worse . Not anti Scottish in the slightest , just anti nationalist and the Scottish national team support is steeped in bitter republican nationalists .