Exactly why the tartan army can go and take two fucks to themselves

GOAT

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Yea there's a small number of positives(most are to do with Rangers) but it is sadly overshadowed by everything else, I won't leave the country because I couldn't be happy with my life if I was giving up my season ticket just because I hate where I live.

Staunch. 

10 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

In that order?

I can see you living it up in a good catholic country like Spain. 

Catholics don't bother me in the slightest. Yes'ers, republicans, anti-British mongos make me want to kill someone.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

What a surprise Strachan picking players who haven't even represented their fucking clubs yet or hardly at all.

What players are you referring to?

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Player who signed for Newcastle and the player who plays for Norwich in particular, can't even remember their names lol.

Don't understand why he doesn't start with Burke and McKay and let them interchange wings and attack the Maltese defence.

12 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Behave yourself! doh

Most Rangers fans are Scottish. It's cringy the amount of folk on here wanting Scotland to get beat (BTW I have no love for our national team, that's my personal choice, but I don't actively want them to get beat).

What's cringey with wanting proven Rangers haters, tarriers etc to get beat? ... please don't say "my country" ... that doesn't wash .... if I went into a pub and wasn't made to feel welcome or into a club etc .. I'd leave and wish nothing but the worst on them.

As I said earlier, each to their own but when you say it's cringey wanting them to get beat that's not really affording others the same right as being allowed to support them. Support who you want, I can't get my head around it - maybe it's my problem but can't go getting told it's cringey because I want them to get beat.

What if your a Rangers fan that lives in Dundee? they voted yes and hate Rangers with a passion .. what's the difference, Jinty? the same logic applies i.e piece of land your in and what your sense of loyality should be....

Watching cartoons with the wee yin and my neice, forgot the trannies were playing tonight tbh, can't be arsed getting too upset with anything to do with Scotland or international football, far too busy getting the mind ,body and soul ready for they bastards next week

Guest Lloyd72
6 minutes ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Player who signed for Newcastle and the player who plays for Norwich in particular, can't even remember their names lol.

Don't understand why he doesn't start with Burke and McKay and let them interchange wings and attack the Maltese defence.

I would agree with Hanley shouldn't be in there but Martin is probably the best CB they have got.. imo playing Barrie Burke and Nicholson in behind Mccormack or Rhodes would tear teams like malta to shreds because of the pace and finishing ability.

4 minutes ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Probably because Mckay has been shite this season 

16 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Behave yourself! doh

Most Rangers fans are Scottish. It's cringy the amount of folk on here wanting Scotland to get beat (BTW I have no love for our national team, that's my personal choice, but I don't actively want them to get beat).

I'm not Scottish - I'm Northern British.

9 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

first time I have watched scotland in years now I know how they don't qualify for major tournaments they are pish.and Strachan sounds like a wee wanker on the touchline trying to get his team to listen to him. wee ginger tarrier scumbag.

Sums it up for me, 25 minutes is all I can handle.

Btw, why no apologies for the foul language picked up by the Sky microphones?

9 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Marshall canny get game for Hull, Paterson canny get game for Hearts, Hanley canny get game for Newcastle, Russell Martin canny get game for Norwich, Chris Martin sent out on loan from Derby. Add 2 ugly tims in Banny & Snoddy together wi another big ugly skinny cunt wi a permed fringe. But all is not lost. Hutton, who canny get a game for anybody & the wee Paki that's just been released by Watford, are on the bench being advised by Andy Watson & McGhee as we speak. Even McGhee's cakes are pish, never mind his "tactics".