Exactly why the tartan army can go and take two fucks to themselves

GOAT

38 minutes ago, Misteral said:

So the Scottish football team is against Rangers? Is that what you're saying?  I'm no fan of the SFA (of course) or WGS, and some of the tartan army are complete dickheads (cunts actually) but I'm sure a lot of fans in other countries hate their FA but still support the national team when they are on the park.

That's what im saying - even if he doesn't 

the Scotland national from top to bottom is anti Rangers in my eyes 

Guest Lloyd72
39 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Where to start with this!

Ive been a Rangers supporter my life and I'm 43. I've also supported my national team for most of that time. I strayed from supporting my national team because I couldn't look at the traitors on the park and it was then I made a conscious decision to stop watching them because my anger was so deep. That's my choice.

To be told by a wean on the internet that I'm not as good a Rangers fan as someone who doesn't support their national team :lol::lol::lol:

It must be your bedtime there's school in the morning  

Why does someone being younger than you make their opinion wrong? General question.

Also just because you're 43 doesn't make you a better fan than anyone younger than you either.

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, minstral said:

The whole of Scottish football despise our club apart from our own fans.

No mate we should all support our national team and not want them to get beat... despite them all wanting to kick us when we're down and how they tried to kill off our club.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Why does someone being younger than you make their opinion wrong? General question.

Also just because you're 43 doesn't make you a better fan than anyone younger than you either.

Do you think his opinion is right?!

I'm saying he's immature! 

I don't think I'm a better fan than anyone - that's my point. Just because he thinks it's cringy to support our country and I don't doesn't make me less of a fan than him or him less of a fan than me.

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I don't think I'm a better fan than anyone - that's my point. Just because he thinks it's cringy to support our country and I don't doesn't make me less of a fan than him or him less of a fan than me.

To be fair jinty you said it was cringey to support  anyone who Scotland were playing against first - I don't care if someone supports them, I don't like it but it's not upto me but it's hypocritical to say it's cringey to support their opponents and get annoyed when someone says that lol :P

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, jintybear said:

I don't think his opinion that you're not a bear because you want to support your country is right but it is cringy after everything they cunts did to us that you wouldn't also find it wrong to support their organisation who are run by people who hate us, supported by fans that all hate our guts and is made up of players that are either traitors, tarriers or just shite.

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

To be fair jinty you said it was cringey to support  anyone who Scotland were playing against first - I don't care if someone supports them, I don't like it but it's not upto me but it's hypocritical to say it's cringey to support their opponents and get annoyed when someone says that lol :P

He said it first! Lol! You know KAI we have this argument every time Scotland play! :lol:  

We all love Rangers so that'll do for me :uk:

Fuck the tartan army. Nationalist scum have hijacked our national team to the point i hoped they get pumped every game

Calling the Captain a grass is straw clutching at a l desperate level :lol: to be fair if half of that lot grassed in their uncledads for beasting theyd only need a 5,000 seater stadium compared to 60,000

Good win last night, I'm a bit of a lapsed Scotland fan, if I had the option I'd want them to do well, I loved being a Scotland fan in the 80s and the early to mid 90s, I guess I kinda fell away from it after Euro 96 when McCoist stopped playing for them, I only really get the Scotland bug when the team are doing well, the Smith/McLeish era was interesting and I thought Chesney had cracked it last time out before we messed it up in Georgia.

I've no got much faith for this campaign but it was some win to start with, win the next one against Lithuania and we've got ourselves a decent platform to begin with.

I think once we get back firing on all cylinders again and we've got 2,3,4 players in that starting line up I'll get more frequent in my support again and I think a few more Bears will get reinvested in it again.

I don't blame anyone for not liking the team due to the SFA or the Tartan Army...neither are my cup of tea but I need to separate them from the actual team

Ok if you want to support Scotland I still find it cringy with everything that has happened to from the rest of Scottish football and the national team thats up to you 

just wait until this Saturday and pitodrie in 2 weeks and see if you are all the same opinion 

34 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

Ok if you want to support Scotland I still find it cringy with everything that has happened to from the rest of Scottish football and the national team thats up to you 

just wait until this Saturday and pitodrie in 2 weeks and see if you are all the same opinion 

Supporting your actual national team, where players from all clubs come as one to play for their country, and wanting the diddy teams in that country to do well are two totally different things. 

I wouldn't like to think anyone on here who supports Scotland actively want the tims or the sheep to win against us! 

EDIT - I agree with you that it is a disgrace the way we've been treated by the fans of other clubs and our governing bodies and it doesn't look as though it will improve any time soon sadly :(

33 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

I don't see the connection between the national team and Saturday's game or the one at Pittodrie.  Can you elaborate?

2 minutes ago, Misteral said:

I don't see the connection between the national team and Saturday's game or the one at Pittodrie.  Can you elaborate?

Where out players could be assaulted (again) and it gets swept under the carpet while the governing bodies find time to ban our fans for doing the work of the police 

although i am anything but a fan of man united or Liverpool but there has been a lot of events that have seen them turn on there own fa and majority have of there fans have put there club before country