Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GOAT

Exactly why the tartan army can go and take two fucks to themselves

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

Moan the Malta.

I'm finished with Scotland whether it's the shambles and blatant anti English racist of our Nazi government or the complete anti Rangers bigotry of our clubs and footballing powers..

FUCK THEM ALL  

The timmigrants, who are still foreigners of Scotland, (check their tricolour flags at the paedodrome) us, the indigenous Scots have allowed them; the fenian supporting SNP to take over our country.  And now while we walk away (again), they're taking over our national football team.  There's a Scot, John Knox - he'd have never fucking stood for it.

 

From Ireland they came, brought us nothing but trouble and shame.

 

 

WATP, GSOQ & FTP

 

 

WMT, Moobs, Gaffbear and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Big Al II said:

So the politics of the SNP have caused you to question your national identity?

Not just the SNP, in general. The SNP is just something that's further solidified my beliefs. 

I was doubtful before the independence vote and the spite that came from that just pushed me further away. It's not the core reason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Not just the SNP, in general. The SNP is just something that's further solidified my beliefs. 

The SNP were in the right place at the right time to capture the Labour protest vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reluctant to get involved in this thread. Usual boring angry stuff about the TA.

But anyway... as for the leftist stuff some people go on about, the phrase choose your battles comes to mind. Leftism isn't the problem. Scotland has always been more left leaning than the rest of the UK and it likely will be for the foreseeable. As Big Al II said, this is to do with the collapse of the Labour party, the rise of nationalistic sentiment and effective propaganda and protest voting. The death of independence for Scotland will lie in the left moving away from the SNP again. Allowing the SNP to claim the left and be permanently associated with it as the party of the left would be a mistake.  It's likely to inhibit the left from moving away from the SNP again. Angry rants that roll everything into a wee ball of things you disagree with that includes the SNP and left wing views isn't going to help with that.

 

 

WadeWilson likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sh323 said:

Ill be supporting Scotland tonight, I hate some of the fans, I detest the manager, and some of the players make me sick. I cant stand the SNP and the indy movement,  But I am Scotish born and will support my country regardless of the cretins associated with them. 

If you give in then they have won. It's YOUR country.  Don't let them take that away from you. 

WATP-FOREVER and WMT like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a Norn iron based Gers fan I never thought I'd detest Scotland but I now do.

Used to love Scotland and cheer on the national team but the country has turned into a cesspit of hate and embarrassment. Tbh the way Rangers fans are treated is very off putting and will seriously affect future potential fans from outside Scotland ever becoming involved with the club.

Its disgusting and disgraceful and needs seriously addressed before it's too late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, 7troop said:

As a Norn iron based Gers fan I never thought I'd detest Scotland but I now do.

Used to love Scotland and cheer on the national team but the country has turned into a cesspit of hate and embarrassment. Tbh the way Rangers fans are treated is very off putting and will seriously affect future potential fans from outside Scotland ever becoming involved with the club.

Its disgusting and disgraceful and needs seriously addressed before it's too late.

We should never have helped them - not just during the famine, but another occasion comes to mind, when DM sent McEwans across to the midden to help them, as they had no shirt sponsor whilst we had secured a significant contract with McEwans.

 

So, the old and proven adage "no good deed goes unpunished" certainly applies to our once beautiful, but rapidly being fucked up country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Voicey said:

I stopped following Scotland years ago, the final straw for me was at a Scotland match at shittodrie and Allan Hutton was getting dogs abuse from all the Scotland fans.....his crime? He was a Rangers player. Utter cunts. 

Likewise, a couple of years ago, Ian Black, not one of our more illustrious players was none the less proud to be selected for Scotland and made a sub appearance in a national game at Easter road, he was booed when he came on and every time he touched the ball afterwards. Scotland has become a cesspit of anti Rangers invective. we have the power to hurt these haters by depriving them of cash by not keeping them alive by buying infated ticket prices. Tarriers, Sheep and the deluded Herts support would possible not suffer but the rest might learn a bit of respect when they see we wont reward them for their hate. Tartan army my arse==tarrier army would be a more appropriate name.

Vwbear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 7troop said:

As a Norn iron based Gers fan I never thought I'd detest Scotland but I now do.

Used to love Scotland and cheer on the national team but the country has turned into a cesspit of hate and embarrassment. Tbh the way Rangers fans are treated is very off putting and will seriously affect future potential fans from outside Scotland ever becoming involved with the club.

Its disgusting and disgraceful and needs seriously addressed before it's too late.

Pretty much my view from England too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lloyd72

Won't be watching until Mckay gets on the pitch, if he does..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Reluctant to get involved in this thread. Usual boring angry stuff about the TA.

But anyway... as for the leftist stuff some people go on about, the phrase choose your battles comes to mind. Leftism isn't the problem. Scotland has always been more left leaning than the rest of the UK and it likely will be for the foreseeable. As Big Al II said, this is to do with the collapse of the Labour party, the rise of nationalistic sentiment and effective propaganda and protest voting. The death of independence for Scotland will lie in the left moving away from the SNP again. Allowing the SNP to claim the left and be permanently associated with it as the party of the left would be a mistake.  It's likely to inhibit the left from moving away from the SNP again. Angry rants that roll everything into a wee ball of things you disagree with that includes the SNP and left wing views isn't going to help with that.

 

 

The same tartan army who have a banner saying 'Lee Wallace is a grass'? You can't defend that surely?

 

 

Or maybe you and BP9 can!

Vwbear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lloyd72
Just now, WATP-FOREVER said:

Is he gonna call you first?

Nah but I'll do what I did last time and keep the scotland game thread open then wait for notifications to go crazy. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...