Exactly why the tartan army can go and take two fucks to themselves

GOAT

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

That's fair enough, I just thought you wording was interesting - it seemed forced to me, but I've obviously mis-understood. Your under no pressure to support thye cunts, if you do then each to their own bud.

No worries, Ive been a Rangers and Scotland fan since I was five, I just block out all the SFA corruption, tartan army wanks, ce*tic pro bias etc.... 

Maybe it is a bit naive, guess im just a glass half full kinda person. 

Just now, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I'm not sure if that's supposed to wind me up or something. It doesn't. As I said, I just find supporting their opponents cringeworthy.

I'm watching the Northern Ireland game, I couldn't give a fuck what happens in the Scotland game.

Each to their own though, the bookies will probably be laughing tonight at the amount of bitter people backing Malta to win.

I don't try to wind people up, I come on here mate to enjoy the online company with guys who I call my brothers who I've never met but share a common belief...that we are the people

Was just a bit of banter me ol mucker

I know what you mean about not giving a fuck though, I don't support Scotland precisely for the reason that I couldn't stand shoulder to shoulder with cunts who want the team that me and my father, his father and so on dead and buried

Fuck em, fuck em all

Enjoy the NI game mate (tu)

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

work, family, friends, Rangers, logisitics..... it's not easy as doing a Paddington Bear and just putting your belongings in a wee napkin on a stick and bolting, although I'm going to (been saying this for a couple of years now, mind you)

England doesn't want you. :pipe:

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, AlBear85 said:

Translation: something is good about Scotland.

Yea there's a small number of positives(most are to do with Rangers) but it is sadly overshadowed by everything else, I won't leave the country because I couldn't be happy with my life if I was giving up my season ticket just because I hate where I live.