Where to watch game in Toronto

ryan_rfc

TORONTO NO.1 RSC
We’re based at 1950 Ellesmere Road, 7, Scarborough Ontario. Tel: (416) 439 0650. Sandra Hawthorn (President): gers23uk@yahoo.co.uk, Jim Maxwell (Vice-president):the.maxwells@rogers.com. Bobby Smith (Treasurer): rsmith0568@rogers.com, Margaret Healey (Secretary): m_healey@rogers.com.

TORONTO CENTRAL
Every game Rangers play is broadcast live at the Madison Pub, 14 Madison Ave, Toronto. All Bears welcome. We are the only club in the downtown area. For more information visit www.tcrsc.com. Contact us at jakjakal@hotmail.com or phone 416 405 8789.

TORONTO MIDTOWN RSC 
We meet at Scallywags steps from the Yonge and St Clair subway at 11 St. Clair Ave W. Toronto ON M4V 1V6, phone number 416 922-3737 Toronto’s premier soccer pub visit us on Facebook at Toronto Midown RSC or TMRSC.

I take it bluenosebars.com is now defunct? It seemed so when I lived in Aberdeen, the Northern was posted as a bear friendly place when I first moved up. How wrong I was, absolutely infested. The scum fans that infiltrated that place took great offence at that site! 

There have been a lot of threads asking for bars in exotic countries, seems to warrant a new site  about RSC locations.