Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eejay the dj

Naivety of the highest order

Recommended Posts

Where do you start 

When our esteemed Manager took a defender off and put a forward on at 3-1 and with no chance of winning ,I knew we were getting thrashed 

Absolutely disgraceful decisions in an OF game 

It was the acid test today and he failed miserably 

It was unacceptable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barcelona or Bayern Munich - no Rangers team should concede 5 goals. Ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After 3 our heads went down and his job should have been shut up shop .

Told everyone around me we were getting beat 5/6 as soon as he put forward on fir a defender 

Changing our midfield from a well oiled machine to the one we have now .

Not addressing Kiernan or our defence 

Pitiful decisions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Where do you start 

When our esteemed Manager took a defender off and put a forward on at 3-1 and with no chance of winning ,I knew we were getting thrashed 

Absolutely disgraceful decisions in an OF game 

It was the acid test today and he failed miserably 

It was unacceptable 

Totally right.Youth team management.Still can't believe his decision.Gutted!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taking off kiernan would have been fine if senderos wasn't a walloper, kiernan was shite from the start, worst than a man down, taking him off for a mid fielder that might have actually contributed something wasn't a bad shout until the spazzy sending off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taught so many lessons today.

Too many to mention now as someone fucking embarrassed and angry.

Unacceptable from the starting line-up up through 90 mins, Windass and Garner aside.

Cunts on here giving it well done too.

Embarrassing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spot on. It's the number 1 word i associate with him now unfortunately. 

Rangers should never be that soft, its disgusting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warburton has no excuses we've known for months were we needed strengthened

what the fuck was senderos on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So many things came home to roost that have been talked about on here: the defence is shite; if he starts Barton and krankjar we will be too slow in midfield; miller won't make an impact; McKay has been pish and we need him to step up...

It all happened in a perfect storm- but it was a storm we could see coming . The question is : why couldn't MW?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No pleasure in saying this but we all knew they were baying for blood. We all saw it coming.

kiernan at the second goal, shocking. McKay near miss at 2-1. Margins.

they wanted it more. Sendoros was ok till moment of madness.

what do you expect of a guy who has hardly played recently?

him and windass have hardly played, not blaming them, but we all knew we were going to the lions den as fodder, why make it easier.

at bar 72, not seen why Wilson was not there. He injured?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Where do you start 

When our esteemed Manager took a defender off and put a forward on at 3-1 and with no chance of winning ,I knew we were getting thrashed 

Absolutely disgraceful decisions in an OF game 

It was the acid test today and he failed miserably 

It was unacceptable 

Spot on, manager talks a good game but hasn't a clue, continually playing the ball out from the back ,the scum just push up a we lose it,a blind person can see it,one shot on target in the 90th minute from waggle not bringing hill on when Kiernan went off,the mistakes from him are endless, his signings

hill  getting money for nothing

barton slow as fuck(hugging brown at the end,what a prick)

senderos: desperation signing

kiernan: just shite,his pass at the 2nd goal sums him up

moh: 6 months of fuck all ,still can't get a regular game, 500 grand pissed away

sorry but hasn't  a clue defensively or tactically,then moans about an innocuous foul on McKay ffs

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

No pleasure in saying this but we all knew they were baying for blood. We all saw it coming.

kiernan at the second goal, shocking. McKay near miss at 2-1. Margins.

they wanted it more. Sendoros was ok till moment of madness.

what do you expect of a guy who has hardly played recently?

him and windass have hardly played, not blaming them, but we all knew we were going to the lions den as fodder, why make it easier.

at bar 72, not seen why Wilson was not there. He injured?

 

I said if Senderos made his debut few weeks ago,it would be a Berti bomb scare 

I was proved correct sadly 

I would never let a central defender make his OF debut at Scumdome .Ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

After 3 our heads went down and his job should have been shut up shop .

Told everyone around me we were getting beat 5/6 as soon as he put forward on fir a defender 

Changing our midfield from a well oiled machine to the one we have now .

Not addressing Kiernan or our defence 

Pitiful decisions

Agree.  Reason I went into this game with particularly trepidation was that I knew that Warburton would not shut up shop if things were going against us.  Advocaat was the same, some great victories but some horrendous defeat under his charge.  Suppose they would argue the team has nothing to lose by going for it at that stage, forgets the fans have to live with such defeats for ever.  Walter may have been too negative at times but he largely prevented embarrassing losses.

The other two points you make are spot on.  I know we downed tools after semifinal in April but we had a young, mobile and promising midfield last season, we have regressed completely with the new signings there.  MW should have been concentrating getting us a bit tighter at the back rather than in midfield.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's so much blame to go around today - what a colossal clusterfuck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I said if Senderos made his debut few weeks ago,it would be a Berti bomb scare 

I was proved correct sadly 

I would never let a central defender make his OF debut at Scumdome .Ever

Totally agree. He played the name, not the player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warburton has come in and tried to reinvent the wheel ,by fu*k the wheels came of the bus today. He picked the wrong team and doesn't seem to appreciate that at 3-1 down he made mistakes which turned it into a humiliation. He should have shut up shop when Senderos got red.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The being shite at the back but counter it with scoring lots of goals philosophy isn't working. Dealing with our vulnerability at set pieces and positioning should be our new philosophy. 

Agreed it was a poor decision and set us up for a drubbing once Sendoros was sent off, he got a stupid yellow and it was a matter of time before he went

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ianferguson said:

Warburton has come in and tried to reinvent the wheel ,by fu*k the wheels came of the bus today. He picked the wrong team and doesn't seem to appreciate that at 3-1 down he made mistakes which turned it into a humiliation. He should have shut up shop when Senderos got red.

This for me was crucial .A defeat was painful .A humiliation could have and should have been avoided 

He takes the rap 100%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he had lined up with- 

------------------------Foderingham----------------------

Tav----------------Senderos------Wilson---------Wallace

-------Windass-----------Barton----------Halliday--------

Forrester---------------Waghorn-------------McKay--------

We would've put them on the back foot so much more and certainly wouldn't have lost 5-1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Against better opposition Rangers play sideways and backwards, also too slow on the ball, lessons never learned from last season also cost us dearly and he now has to act, if he can't then its better to get rid of him now and bring in a manager that will make the changes needed, he has backed himself into a corner of his own making and I personally do not think he has the wherewithal to sort the problems that he has created.

He has made a rod for his own back in the shape of Kiernan and also brought in a couple of planks as backup C/B's, old and over the hill players who can't last 45 minutes let alone 90. He has to go for learning absolutely nothing from last year and worst of all keeps making the same old mistakes, Rangers need a manager with a winning mentality, and all this nonsense that Rangers are an attacking side we hardly got out of our own half and it is not for the first time this season that its happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The defence and midfield have gone backwards. We have an embarrassment of riches up front, but when you can't create chances for them because the midfield keep giving the ball away then it is pointless. Defense was the number one priority and we didn't really address it. We are in for a spectacular fail this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×