Naivety of the highest order

eejay the dj

5 minutes ago, 7troop said:

If he had lined up with- 

------------------------Foderingham----------------------

Tav----------------Senderos------Wilson---------Wallace

-------Windass-----------Barton----------Halliday--------

Forrester---------------Waghorn-------------McKay--------

We would've put them on the back foot so much more and certainly wouldn't have lost 5-1.

I honestly dont think it would have made much difference today 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I said if Senderos made his debut few weeks ago,it would be a Berti bomb scare 

I was proved correct sadly 

I would never let a central defender make his OF debut at Scumdome .Ever

What was the other option though? What would you of done out of interest?  Play a 37 year old defender who is piss poor as well? 

Just now, sh323 said:

What was the other option though? What would you of done out of interest?  Play a 37 year old defender who is piss poor as well? 

Stick with Wilson and Kiernan.They had earned another crack at it .Although I believe both are worse than shite

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Stick with Wilson and Kiernan.They had earned another crack at it .Although I believe both are worse than shite

Wilson was injured. Warburton didn't really have a choice, which is pathetic really.

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I honestly dont think it would have made much difference today 

You may we'll have a point but we'd have had a better chance at playing the way we are most effective and would've caused them more problems. We sat off and surrendered possession thus letting them control the tempo and make more chances against a defence that can't defend?

Why not do what we do best and have a go with pace and creativity instead of setting up with the disastrous formation and tactics we did? No logic in it at all.

Sorry to say it but I just don't believe Warbs is the right man for the Rangers job. He spends most of January trying to get MOH in then finally gets him and never plays the guy?

- The 4-3-3 is far too predictable now but never gets changed.

- The defending is horrendous and actually looks like it's getting worse not better as time goes on.

- Players who offer next too nothing guaranteed to start every week.

- Kenny Miller at the age of 36 starting almost every week ahead of younger players.

9 hours ago, danger ranger said:

Against better opposition Rangers play sideways and backwards, also too slow on the ball, lessons never learned from last season also cost us dearly and he now has to act, if he can't then its better to get rid of him now and bring in a manager that will make the changes needed, he has backed himself into a corner of his own making and I personally do not think he has the wherewithal to sort the problems that he has created.

He has made a rod for his own back in the shape of Kiernan and also brought in a couple of planks as backup C/B's, old and over the hill players who can't last 45 minutes let alone 90. He has to go for learning absolutely nothing from last year and worst of all keeps making the same old mistakes, Rangers need a manager with a winning mentality, and all this nonsense that Rangers are an attacking side we hardly got out of our own half and it is not for the first time this season that its happened.

There surely has to come a time when we have to see an improvement from MW 

The football is getting predictable even if it is ,better standard of predictable than under Ally 

He needs this season ,he has earned that for me .He will seriously need to look in the mirror at his performances and ability  since April this year 

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

There surely has to come a time when we have to see an improvement from MW 

The football is getting predictable even if it is ,better standard of predictable than under Ally 

He needs this season ,he has earned that for me .He will seriously need to look in the mirror at his performances and ability  since April this year 

I don't share your optimism, MW tactical ineptitude was found out for all to see today- he won't last the season with that type of performance again. Also, after the lax attitude of the management and team after the semi final, he hasn't earned anything for this season as far as I am concerned.

I went thro Davie White as manager, nice guy, knew what a football player was, won fuck all.

Willie Waddle came in and won a European title with basically his team.

John Greig went five years playing shite, didn't know any better.

Ally McCoist was a disaster of a manager.

Mark Warburton organised manager, talks a good game, but can't walk a good game.

We need a Willie Waddle to come in and sort out the mess.

19 minutes ago, BertContraband said:

Warburton sounded deluded after the game.

He is out of his depth and the respect rhetoric means fuck all, just ask Brendan Rogers what respect he got for fucking up big time at Liverpool, Liverpool brought in a proper football manager, Rogers is getting let off big time, but let's wait for the champions league and see where that ends up. There is time to redeem the situation with a proper manager with no disrespect to Warburton ha ha

My confidence will be restored shortly after he releases his statement saying how well learn from mistakes and how he apologises etc

The most frightening thing about today is that we've got to play them 3 more times this season

2 hours ago, SasaPapacLoyal said:

Got to disagree. I would rather push for goals at 3-1 down than shut up shop and accept defeat.I hope I never see the day where we settle for a 2 goal loss to those cunts

Warburton can't plan for senderos being a fuckwit

Most of us knew before he signed him he was a useless fuckwit. A wee clue was the fact that his agents been trying to get a mug to sign him all year and nobody went near him until our genius turned up.

Sorry if I sound a bit glib but I saw this coming 3-4weeks ago. I said then Warburton's honeymoon would be over .... and soon. I got laldy off some for saying that. 

However, I also said Warburton doesn't have have the same toolbox as Rodgers. You only have to go back 10 years ago to find a very similar situation. 

PLG came into the club and was giving a limited budget. He bought letizi, sionko, Svensson and Sebo (did buy papac right enough ??). That's arguably more resources than Warburton has been giving. Then Walter took over and more money plus proper signings arrived. (And no, that period from 2007-11 was not fiscally flawed it was the preceding years that did it)

money is going to have to come into the club. Not sure how but it is essential. You can sack Warburton, drop Barton, Krancjar but thats not the solution to allow us to challenge them. The real battle is in the boardrooms because money is the prime vital ingredient in football. Not far behind that is the manager so if money does become available then a hard decision might have to be made. 

16 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Totally agree. He played the name, not the player.

I know given the result and how he got sent off that this will sound mental, but up until the red card I thought he played well.  An improvement on all our CBs. 

Kiernan was absolutely horrendous though. 

17 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Where do you start 

When our esteemed Manager took a defender off and put a forward on at 3-1 and with no chance of winning ,I knew we were getting thrashed 

Absolutely disgraceful decisions in an OF game 

It was the acid test today and he failed miserably 

It was unacceptable 

Serious question. If MW wanted out of his contract, could he make foolish decisions to help to end it legally?