Naivety of the highest order

eejay the dj

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I know given the result and how he got sent off that this will sound mental, but up until the red card I thought he played well.  An improvement on all our CBs. 

Kiernan was absolutely horrendous though. 

When Kiernan goes .I will always remember yesterday and the cup final to remind me ,there was equally as bad defenders as Craig Patterson and Bert Konterman 

See every centre half has a bad game ,maybe even a few but Kiernan has howlers every 3rd or 4th week 

Good defenders step up and recover from set backs and usually prove their worth in other departments .ie weighing in with vital goals .Some memorable last ditch defending in bigger games 

Both he and Wilson will never be quality centre halfs for our club aa long as I'm alive 

Just Never

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

You know managers who make foolish mistakes usually dont get other jobs , like i said never go full retard

It's not nice to name call. It's been known to happen, the buck stops with MW on the pitch but  the buck stops with the board to give the adequate resources to the manager. The manager may be unhappy 

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

It's not nice to name call. It's been known to happen, the buck stops with MW on the pitch but  the buck stops with the board to give the adequate resources to the manager. The manager may be unhappy 

When has it been known to happen ? If he was unhappy he would quit and go looking for another job

8 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

When has it been known to happen ? If he was unhappy he would quit and go looking for another job

MW's best mate when he was at Liverpool. He might of already. Can you answer my question, If MW wanted out of his contract, could he make foolish decisions to help to end it legally? Yes or No?

MW's best mate when he was at Liverpool. He might of already. Can you answer my question, If MW wanted out of his contract, could he make foolish decisions to help to end it legally? Yes or No?

Be specific , what did who do and to achieve what ? Are you asking could he be sacked ?

It happens, 4 October 2015 Rodgers sacked from Liverpool, Deila was on a 12-month rolling contract tic fans wanted him out, 20 May 2016 Rogers Hired.

Point i'm trying to make is that MW may not be happy, If that's the case then the board need to sit down with him and rectify it. If he needs more resources give them to him.

12 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

It happens, 4 October 2015 Rodgers sacked from Liverpool, Deila was on a 12-month rolling contract tic fans wanted him out, 20 May 2016 Rogers Hired.

Point i'm trying to make is that MW may not be happy, If that's the case then the board need to sit down with him and rectify it. If he needs more resources give them to him.

So rodgers done what to get him sacked on purpose ?

18 hours ago, Albertz 78 said:

Sorry to say it but I just don't believe Warbs is the right man for the Rangers job. He spends most of January trying to get MOH in then finally gets him and never plays the guy?

What makes it worse is that MOH looked really good in the cup games pre season, yesterday was a perfect game for MOH to use his pace.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

When Kiernan goes .I will always remember yesterday and the cup final to remind me ,there was equally as bad defenders as Craig Patterson and Bert Konterman 

See every centre half has a bad game ,maybe even a few but Kiernan has howlers every 3rd or 4th week 

Good defenders step up and recover from set backs and usually prove their worth in other departments .ie weighing in with vital goals .Some memorable last ditch defending in bigger games 

Both he and Wilson will never be quality centre halfs for our club aa long as I'm alive 

Just Never

Fair point. But at least Konterman could hit a decent shot from distance though! The Wilson signing was signing was totally baffling for me. Hearts released him coz they thought he could not make the step-up into the premiership, and they could get better than him. Kiernan is just an English league 1 reserve player all day long. Very poor show that we couldn't get the defence sorted during the transfer window. We are stuck with them now, ffs.  

5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Brendan Rodgers not happy with criticism and the board of Liverpool, I think your missing my point MW may not be happy the board need to sit down with him and rectify it.

No you said he would make foolish choices on purpose to get himself out of his contract , you also said it happens and that rodgers done it , im simply asking you to say what he actually done to achieve that

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

No you said he would make foolish choices on purpose to get himself out of his contract , you also said it happens and that rodgers done it , im simply asking you to say what he actually done to achieve that

Your missing my point MW may not be happy the board need to sit down with him and rectify it. BR did make foolish choices one being against Aston Villa, there are many others. The foolish choices would lead him en-route for a sacking. It can happen when managers want out of their contract, without them breaking their contract so they can take on another gig or not.

Your missing my point MW may not be happy the board need to sit down with him and rectify it. BR did make foolish choices one being against Aston Villa, there are many others. The foolish choices would lead him en-route for a sacking. It can happen when managers want out of their contract, without them breaking their contract so they can take on another gig or not.

Please answer the simple question , did rodgers deliberately get himself sacked to take the tarrier job ? Do you think mw is trying to get himself sacked ?

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Please answer the simple question , did rodgers deliberately get himself sacked to take the tarrier job ? Do you think mw is trying to get himself sacked ?

Yes imo, BR got himself sacked to take the tic job. No, I think MW is trying to tell the board he needs more resources, if he doesn't get them he'll walk. Just my opinion.