It is now Wednesday, why the silence?

thehost

A few tweets do not a statement make.

4 days on and no substantive statement from the club. The board have already shown, through the cup final fiasco that it is not fit for purpose this continued silence is doing nothing other than reinforcing this view, not to mention allowing sub-human antics to go uncontested.

It is not a kid on fans group's job to issue statements for the club, it is their job to issue statements independent of the club.

So where is it Rangers? Are we to once again witness craven and derelict indifference to your customers plight?

We expect the club to be defended. We expect the fan base to be defended. We expect you to highlight those wrongs perpetrated against us.

In short we expect you to act like a responsible custodian, thus far you have done anything but.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, thehost said:

4 days on and no substantive statement from the club. The board have already shown, through the cup final fiasco that it is not fit for purpose this continued silence is doing nothing other than reinforcing this view, not to mention allowing sub-human antics to go uncontested.

It is not a kid on fans group's job to issue statements for the club, it is their job to issue statements independent of the club.

So where is it Rangers? Are we to once again witness craven and derelict indifference to your customers plight?

We expect the club to be defended. We expect the fan base to be defended. We expect you to highlight those wrongs perpetrated against us.

In short we expect you to act like a responsible custodian, thus far you have done anything but.

The first thing the statement would have to do is apologise for the toilets - the rest of the statement then just sounds like tit for tat shite. They did this we did that - and we drag it all out to the detriment of us and achieve nothing. 

I detest Murray and King . They managed to get control of our club due to our desperate plight .

That does not mean they were and are the right custodians to be leading our club, in the fight back against our enemies.

It is my total belief that King's silence was bought ,if you like in return for the easy route to the thrown .

Nothing now ,will make me change my mind on this .

The Cup Final disappearing act has been a disgrace .One statement of intent and then ..... Not a thing .

I was happy with the statement the other day with the hope that it would be followed up .

I await the next move from our club, to make sure this vile club are brought to account. For clearly aiding and abetting with their fans on the shameful  performance of their fans at the weekend.

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

The first thing the statement would have to do is apologise for the toilets - the rest of the statement then just sounds like tit for tat shite. They did this we did that - and we drag it all out to the detriment of us and achieve nothing. 

Rather than trot out your usual appeasement shite why not give this some consideration;

What would pedro liewell do?

Once you have answered that you may well then go on to consider how the same pedro liewell not only controls the media but also the sfa via a combination of placemen and useful serfs.

Then think on the difference in turnover, the difference in revenue streams, the difference in council funding.

At this point you could maybe turn your attention to our craven antics, over the last 18 years.

One could then juxtapose both attitudes and draw some useful conclusions.

Cravenly sitting there, taking it up the arse, whilst saying fuck all does not a successful outcome bring.

You are old enough to know all this, indeed you have sat back and witnessed it so it is beyond me how you can trot out your mealy-mouthed pish, on such a continuous basis, when you have ample evidence that such inaction has done nothing other than bring great harm to the club.

2 minutes ago, thehost said:

Once you have answered that you may well then go on to consider how the same pedro liewell not only controls the media but also the sfa via a combination of placemen and useful serfs.

Do you truly believe this to be the case? If so, how do you figure the cunt's managed to accomplish this and to what extent do you believe he has control? Specifically talking about the bolded bit I quoted above in your post.

5 minutes ago, thegambler said:

Do you truly believe this to be the case? If so, how do you figure the cunt's managed to accomplish this and to what extent do you believe he has control? Specifically talking about the bolded bit I quoted above in your post.

Probably, as I wrote. a combination of placement and useful serfs. You could have just 'bolded' more and answered it for yourself.

1 minute ago, thehost said:

Probably, as I wrote. a combination of placement and useful serfs. You could have just 'bolded' more and answered it for yourself.

Well, not quite as the part I underlined was what I thought to be the more pertinent question. To what extent has he managed to infiltrate and manipulate the media? In your opinion obviously. 

23 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Don't know why I'm bothering but here goes...

The damage to the toilets and what was displayed are not really that comparable as it doesn't point out the real issue here. It isn't 'tit for tat shite' to highlight that we seen depictions of Orangemen / Rangers fans hung from the stands, ira banners, know your place H** scum / kill all H*** banners and then the usual orange bastards chants on Saturday. 

Now the reason it's such an issue is the double standard in how it's viewed, I know you think everyone's para but if it's the opposite way around Ibrox would be shut down. 

An in depth statement highlighting the difference in how the issues are viewed in Scotland would be a good thing, not tit for tat shite. 

Just now, thegambler said:

Well, not quite as the part I underlined was what I thought to be the more pertinent question. To what extent has he managed to infiltrate and manipulate the media? In your opinion obviously. 

Why would I argue with some cunt with 20 posts. If you want to try and pretend that there is equal and balanced coverage, throughout the socttish media you are either at it or a filth supporter.

In the interim period you can maybe reflect on the BBC Scotland coverage of us, over the last 10 years.

Graham Spiers and his antics.

Roy 'up the ra' Greenslade and his antics.

Brian 'gravy' Mcnally

Tom 'irish' English

Jimmy ping

am dram gordon

stewart 'young boy for dinner date' cosgrove

to mention but a few

then look at the daily mail, all products of sellick view

I could be here all day but i'm sure you get the picture. There is no level playing field and the more we pretend there is the more e are demonised whilst others can act in any way they desire.

1 hour ago, thehost said:

The board made a statement on a subject that I don't recall a Rangers board ever making before.  They did highlight the wrongs perpetrated against us and the effect it has had has opened eyes across the country; there's been broadcast coverage on UK national channels, front page tabloid reporting and even international reporting...so the short statement has had more of an effect than much has done before, it's pricked the bubble.  

Now, what more would you like?  Or are you just one of these arseholes who wants them to say something so you can rip into it?

9 minutes ago, thegambler said:

Don't know about lieswell controlling it but there is definitely no denying that there's a anti-Rangers agenda from the media. Just this week alone the lack of condemnation about the dispical act on the cenotaph by the BBC was clear. Yet vandalism on toilets was put on show within hours of it happening without highlighting the fact that it is an act that happens on both sides on a regular basis. That's just this week alone, no where near the full extend of the bias. 

1 minute ago, coopsleftboot said:

The board made a statement on a subject that I don't recall a Rangers board ever making before.  They did highlight the wrongs perpetrated against us and the effect it has had has opened eyes across the country; there's been broadcast coverage on UK national channels, front page tabloid reporting and even international reporting...so the short statement has had more of an effect than much has done before, it's pricked the bubble.  

Now, what more would you like?  Or are you just one of these arseholes who wants them to say something so you can rip into it?

The board didn't make a statement

It issued three tweets and said it was going to speak to itself.

Its had a chance to speak to itself and I now expect a statement. One with some substance.

Apologies in advance for being an arsehole who expects the club to stand up for itself.

4 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Don't know about lieswell controlling it but there is definitely no denying that there's a anti-Rangers agenda from the media. Just this week alone the lack of condemnation about the dispical act on the cenotaph by the BBC was clear. Yet vandalism on toilets was put on show within hours of it happening without highlighting the fact that it is an act that happens on both sides on a regular basis. That's just this week alone, no where near the full extend of the bias. 

I completely agree with you there. I just don't think that prick over in the east is some kind of puppet master controlling things from behind the scenes. The rest of your post is spot on though, IMO.

100% spot on, If we did this at Ibrox then the first minister would be involved and Ibrox would have stands shut for 2 or 3 games or even behind closed doors.

Bluepeter9 wake up ffs, you say you are a bear the prove it and start acting like one.

How many grounds have they trashed in the last couple of years? Tyncastle, Motherwell, Dundee to name a few then trying to burn the seats at Ibrox in the youth cup game about 4 or 5 years ago.

All forgotten by the media, They always trash Ibrox that's why they were banned before as we had to always fit the bill and Murray said no more, so before the media get the arses in a spin about the toilets they should remember this agreement and state that the club would be footing the bill, again they make it sound as though they are paying the 100k instead of us.

The same happened with Mark Walters absolutely fuck all happened, yet we sneeze and we are jailed.

And one last thing BluePeter9, could you please tell me why we have had more fans arrested the past 12 months than Celtic, Motherwell and Hibs combined? As that is a disgrace and the club should be highlighting this also,

This does  not stop with the media but the SNP also, my own msp Humaz Yousaf was on Twitter bragging about the win he even took pictures and posted them from a sight that had the Rangers doll and Orangeman doll hanging just 2 pictures below what he retweeted, Now did he mention any of this? Did he hell as like, that's your SNP for you.

But you can be sure of one thing Bluepeter9 your beloved SNP also have a hell of a lot of explaining to do as they have fuelled the fire and this is why we are at this point.

Only a fool would think otherwise , So are you a fool? Because you don't act like a fool yet you come on here and attack bear after bear while the mob you openly support does to this club you support ?

Its time even for you agree with the vast majority and never vote for those cunts again 

1 minute ago, thehost said:

The board didn't make a statement

It issued three tweets and said it was going to speak to itself.

Its had a chance to speak to itself and I now expect a statement. One with some substance.

Apologies in advance for being an arsehole who expects the club to stand up for itself.

Nearly every post I see from you is criticising the club in some way, rarely ever positive.  Excuse me whilst I wonder if you're a fan at all.

whether you wish to call it a tweet, statement, deflection or whatever, the fact remains the club said something on a subject that was previously taboo.  The effect it has had has been to raise broad, national and international public awareness and damaged their reputation...even just a little.  But it's more than ever before.  So what is it you really want?  I can only assume what you really want is something you can have a go at our board for.

2 minutes ago, thegambler said:

I completely agree with you there. I just don't think that prick over in the east is some kind of puppet master controlling things from behind the scenes. The rest of your post is spot on though, IMO.

We don't know who's controlling it but everything host has said is spot on and I'm sure you'll be in total agreement with his post too in regards to the bias against rangers that's currently happening. Also the board is now starting to get fucking annoying. Defended them up till now but my patience is disappearing. 

29 minutes ago, thegambler said:

22 posts and you come with that .Go fuck off 

41 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I detest Murray and King . They managed to get control of our club due to our desperate plight .

That does not mean they were and are the right custodians to be leading our club, in the fight back against our enemies.

It is my total belief that King's silence was bought ,if you like in return for the easy route to the thrown .

Nothing now ,will make me change my mind on this .

The Cup Final disappearing act has been a disgrace .One statement of intent and then ..... Not a thing .

I was happy with the statement the other day with the hope that it would be followed up .

I await the next move from our club, to make sure this vile club are brought to account. For clearly aiding and abetting with their fans on the shameful  performance of their fans at the weekend.

100% mate Murray has short arms and long pockets and DK where do you start?