It is now Wednesday, why the silence?

thehost

19 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

How should bear act?

like the panic merchants on here?

like the whinging moaning overly sensitive in here? 

Ir should a bear believe in thinks like 'No Surrender' - ''No one likes us we don't care' 

or act with just dignity and class? Fairness and openness?

go on - let me know how a bear should act and i will see if I can buy into your definition of 'acting like a bear! 

As usual sidestep the points.

Let me tell you how any bear should act.  NOT LIKE YOU?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Dry yur eyes, didn't see a queue of potential owners the last time I visited Ibrox, be glad the Rhats are gone and give the board a chance ,fact is they gained control of Rangers because they were THE ONLY SHOW IN TOWN.

Your not wrong but that doesn't make them the real deal .

What a car crash of a thread ffs.

One things for certain if we had hung a sex doll (with children there to see it I might add filthy bastards although they expose their kids to worse at an early age I guess) wearing a balaclava and beret then there would have been latest of discussion and condemnation about that.

26 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

:lol: you spout some amount of pish. 

But here goes anyway, just for you and your republican nationalist pals. We will take one out of their playbook. 

"The club would like to apologise for a very very small number of Rangers fans who let the emotion of Saturday get too much for them, in due course The Club will fully restore the toilet that was damaged back to its former state of repair, again we wholeheartedly apologise once again.

Now onto far more serious matters, sadly we once again had to witness the continued onslaught of sectarian bile coming from the Celtic support. Not content with their usual songs and banners in support of a known terrorist group, which is currently illegal in this country. Unfortunately they didn't stop there and managed to fall to a new low with effigies of Rangers fans hands tied behind their backs being hung by the neck from their stands while unfurled banners of "Kill All The H***" are proudly held aloft for all to see. Every other country in European football is clamping down on this disgusting behaviour inside football grounds, sadly in this country a blind eye is turned to this sectarian behaviour. We call on the government and the SFA to finally act on this disgusting behaviour and once and for all rid Scottish football of these shameful acts. 

The Club and it's fans will wait to see just what action is taken on this matter before we take any further action."

Statement done BP9, I know it won't make a difference to your warped views on things but then what's new. 

With a few changes I could buy into that!

but - as stated previously all that would happen ( which I am sure you'd buy into) it that the press would report this as both set of fans being as bad as each other - and at best say 'this time Celtic fans were slightly worse' 

basically releasing that statement would make you feel good but achieve the square root of fuck all 

27 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

:lol: you spout some amount of pish. 

But here goes anyway, just for you and your republican nationalist pals. We will take one out of their playbook. 

"The club would like to apologise for a very very small number of Rangers fans who let the emotion of Saturday get too much for them, in due course The Club will fully restore the toilet that was damaged back to its former state of repair, again we wholeheartedly apologise once again.

Now onto far more serious matters, sadly we once again had to witness the continued onslaught of sectarian bile coming from the Celtic support. Not content with their usual songs and banners in support of a known terrorist group, which is currently illegal in this country. Unfortunately they didn't stop there and managed to fall to a new low with effigies of Rangers fans hands tied behind their backs being hung by the neck from their stands while unfurled banners of "Kill All The H***" are proudly held aloft for all to see. Every other country in European football is clamping down on this disgusting behaviour inside football grounds, sadly in this country a blind eye is turned to this sectarian behaviour. We call on the government and the SFA to finally act on this disgusting behaviour and once and for all rid Scottish football of these shameful acts. 

The Club and it's fans will wait to see just what action is taken on this matter before we take any further action."

Statement done BP9, I know it won't make a difference to your warped views on things but then what's new. 

To be fair I'd be quite happy if the club released that statement.

Too many of our fans seem to be adopting the mentality that because what the tarriers did was worse and because they've also wrecked our place in the past then that makes it ok that their toilets were wrecked. It doesn't. I've seen the videos of what happened in the toilets on Saturday and the fans that took part were a fucking embarrassment and it just smacks of not being able to handle defeat like a big boy.

By getting an apology in for it and condemning those fans in the opening part of our statement it gets that out of the way and then we can push them to deal with the shite their fans did.

If we didn't mention it then you can be absolutely certain it would be the first thing mentioned in their reply.

The team let the fans down on Saturday, the so called fans who smashed up the toilets let the club down and cost the club money we can ill afford to chuck down the toilet, (excuse)

We need to get our house in order , start winning football matches and dont give the idiots something to come back at us with. 

10 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

With a few changes I could buy into that!

but - as stated previously all that would happen ( which I am sure you'd buy into) it that the press would report this as both set of fans being as bad as each other - and at best say 'this time Celtic fans were slightly worse' 

basically releasing that statement would make you feel good but achieve the square root of fuck all 

There is nothing comparable to toilet getting damaged and what the mhanks got up to on Saturday. The fact the press tried to compare the two just makes it worse. 

33 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

And my msp? He tweeted goal after goal, Dembelee last man off the park etc , Rod doing the huddle got badges from another place on Twitter  and retweeted it but 2 pictures  below were the mock Rangers fan and Orangeman hanging yet not a dicky bow, Could you please explain this? I have no problem with him supporting Celtic but they just broke every law in the book that they brought out is disgusting.

No fucking point him saying anything now as he new at the time what had happened as he had viewed it on Twitter.

You call yourself a Rangers fan? Really, this is the sort of cunt you would vote for?

Some Rangers fan you are as we should be united politically as well as in football.

He must have changed his allegiance from another Glasgow club , (not that he did this for votes) as he was sworn in at parliament whilst wearing a Partick Thistle plaid 

(Sun ,from 2012)   He took the oath speaking Urdu, and wearing a traditional Muslim sherwani —
with a Partick Thistle tartan plaid.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/512950/humza-yousaf-msp-im-just-as-comfortable-with-a-chapati-in-my-hand-as-a-bag-of-chips/

tweet that to him 

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

100% spot on, If we did this at Ibrox then the first minister would be involved and Ibrox would have stands shut for 2 or 3 games or even behind closed doors.

Bluepeter wake up ffs, you say you are a bear the prove it and start acting like one.

How many grounds have they trashed in the last couple of years? Tyncastle, Motherwell, Dundee to name a few then trying to burn the seats at Ibrox in the youth cup game about 4 or 5 years ago.

All forgotten by the media, They always trash Ibrox that's why they were banned before as we had to always fit the bill and Murray said no more, so before the media get the arses in a spin about the toilets they should remember this agreement and state that the club would be footing the bill, again they make it sound as though they are paying the 100k instead of us.

The same happened with Mark Walters absolutely fuck all happened, yet we sneeze and we are jailed.

And one last thing BluePeter, could you please tell me why we have had more fans arrested the past 12 months than Celtic, Motherwell and Hibs combined? As that is a disgrace and the club should be highlighting this also,

This does  not stop with the media but the SNP also, my own msp Humaz Yousaf was on Twitter bragging about the win he even took pictures and posted them from a sight that had the Rangers doll and Orangeman doll hanging just 2 pictures below what he retweeted, Now did he mention any of this? Did he hell as like, that's your SNP for you.

But you can be sure of one thing Bluepeter your beloved SNP also have a hell of a lot of explaining to do as they have fuelled the fire and this is why we are at this point.

Only a fool would think otherwise , So are you a fool? Because you don't act like a fool yet you come on here and attack bear after bear while the mob you openly support does this to the club you support ?

Its time even for you agree with the vast majority and never vote for those cunts again 

He is not alone. He is just a lot more obvious than others who actually pretend to be something they are not and it is they that I find more worrying.

Tin hat on.....

BP9 is an easy target. We know what we get from him. He stands on a platform that I do not agree with, but at least he has some principles, not the same as mine, but at least he has them. I have come to realise he is more his own enemy than he is ours.

No, the enemy from within are those cute mealy mouthed who pretend to be something they are not. Giving it No Surrender in one breath and then pass off any wrong doing perp'd against us in the other in a very surreptitious manner. You know the type. Never debate a point levelled. Just deflect and usually attack the poster, never the point made. Having them at your back is what is perilous to the health and heritage of our club.

If we are honest we do know who they are, but some do have difficulty in publicly challenging them due to that very same manner. As the team performance drops, the results suffer and the big question of lack of investment by this board again raises it's head, I can't help but notice just how quiet these surreptitious detractors have been. Is it just a coincidence the defence of King is now all but muted? They have resurfaced in part at the effigy issue giving it No Surrender on the one hand but decrying any proposed consequences on the scum and offering no alternatives on the other. I can only but wonder at them.

We are a broad church. It takes all sorts and each to their own, but never be fooled, as that is exactly their objective.

BP9 posts some shite that makes my blood boil and no doubt I make his boil, but at least it's honest shite and doesn't profess to be someting he is not. He is a supporter of our team and quite a passionate one at that. Not one I have a picture of mind you, as he is of a mind set I struggle to understand. He is however transparent, so I can live that.

Our club remains in perilious times and we will get through it by the actions of the principled and not by the converse.

22 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

He must have changed his allegiance from another Glasgow club , (not that he did this for votes) as he was sworn in at parliament whilst wearing a Partick Thistle plaid 

(Sun ,from 2012)   He took the oath speaking Urdu, and wearing a traditional Muslim sherwani —
with a Partick Thistle tartan plaid.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/512950/humza-yousaf-msp-im-just-as-comfortable-with-a-chapati-in-my-hand-as-a-bag-of-chips/

tweet that to him 

He has always been a known Celtic fan, he even said he used to call us H*** years ago and now relized it was wrong . Their is no doubt who he supports, but supporting Celtic is not the problem , it's the double standards which he and his party operate,.  If it had happened at Ibrox I sure he and his party would have plenty to say.

His party being out these law ps and his own support go away above and beyond anything since 1999(Hugh Dallas and before that 1988( mark Walters) , this was up there with both of them yet he refuses to comment when he knows clearly they have acted in a threatening sectarian manner.

Why has he not said anything? Why nothing from the Scottish goverment? Did they not cal, both teams before them after the Lennon / McCoist spat?  This is far worse 

18 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

He has always been a known Celtic fan, he even said he used to call us H*** years ago and now relized it was wrong . Their is no doubt who he supports, but supporting Celtic is not the problem , it's the double standards which he and his party operate,.  If it had happened at Ibrox I sure he and his party would have plenty to say.

His party being out these law ps and his own support go away above and beyond anything since 1999(Hugh Dallas and before that 1988( mark Walters) , this was up there with both of them yet he refuses to comment when he knows clearly they have acted in a threatening sectarian manner.

Why has he not said anything? Why nothing from the Scottish goverment? Did they not cal, both teams before them after the Lennon / McCoist spat?  This is far worse 

Should be challenging the SNP goverment on this http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/8509548/Alex-Salmond-sectarianism-in-Scottish-football-will-be-eradicated.html

They have failed in their duty.

57 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He is not alone. He is just a lot more obvious than others who actually pretend to be something they are not and it is they that I find more worrying.

Tin hat on.....

BP9 is an easy target. We know what we get from him. He stands on a platform that I do not agree with, but at least he has some principles, not the same as mine, but at least he has them. I have come to realise he is more his own enemy than he is ours.

No, the enemy from within are those cute mealy mouthed who pretend to be something they are not. Giving it No Surrender in one breath and then pass off any wrong doing perp'd against us in the other in a very surreptitious manner. You know the type. Never debate a point levelled. Just deflect and usually attack the poster, never the point made. Having them at your back is what is perilous to the health and heritage of our club.

If we are honest we do know who they are, but some do have difficulty in publicly challenging them due to that very same manner. As the team performance drops, the results suffer and the big question of lack of investment by this board again raises it's head, I can't help but notice just how quiet these surreptitious detractors have been. Is it just a coincidence the defence of King is now all but muted? They have resurfaced in part at the effigy issue giving it No Surrender on the one hand but decrying any proposed consequences on the scum and offering no alternatives on the other. I can only but wonder at them.

We are a broad church. It takes all sorts and each to their own, but never be fooled, as that is exactly their objective.

BP9 posts some shite that makes my blood boil and no doubt I make his boil, but at least it's honest shite and doesn't profess to be someting he is not. He is a supporter of our team and quite a passionate one at that. Not one I have a picture of mind you, as he is of a mind set I struggle to understand. He is however transparent, so I can live that.

Our club remains in perilious times and we will get through it by the actions of the principled and not by the converse.

Thank you ( I think) as for a picture of me - think of a shorter, more overweight, glass wearing Rab C Nesbit and you'll almost be correct. :pipe: 

47 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You've got it all wrong, he meant we will be eradicated ??

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Much better to be a rabid than a moderate in your view then. 

Rabid? No it's called having balls and standing up for yourselve,

If you want to sit on your arse and say and do nothing that's up to you, but defend your party and the SNP who have ignored this like it never even happened 

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Can't disagree at all , they only see what suites their agenda . 

(Just found it strange that he would be wearing a different teams tartan , usually people wear the tartan of the team they support or from their clan ) 

5 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Any statement would have to deal with the toilet issue - if the press are as bad as you say then any statement will just ( at best) be treated as tit for tat shit. ( btw whilst I hate the sun - their Monday front page was dedicated to condemnation of the effigy issue- but we all conveniently ignore that as it doesn't suit the 'press all against us' argument. )

Also two wrongs don't make a right - you want to debate that hanging effigies is worse than the toilet destruction - ok I'll give you that - but it's a toma(y)to - tomato type argument to me. 

I'd rather we got our shit together on the pitch - got back to the top - and went back to leaving them to do all the moaning and back laughing at them than have the club getting involved in some pseudo, PUL inspired, political swampland of parabolic protest. 

It should deal with the toilet issue, I'm not trying to say forget about that just that the double standards are there from what has been reported. If the Sun did that then fair play, it's certainly a start but i still see plenty more needs done to level the playing field. 

As for the last point id rather we sorted that shit also, not impressed at all with how things are on the park and also in an ideal world id rather everyone was allowed to sing / do (to a degree of course) what they wanted and everyone wasn't offended and no balance shown when dealing with the 'problem' in football.