It is now Wednesday, why the silence?

thehost

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

You've got it all wrong, he meant we will be eradicated ??

And they made a jolly old cuntvof that aswell.

Get a politician with a set of balls to challenge his party in parliament about it.

Not that we will get any sort of half decent response, probably blame Westminster.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, thehost said:

A few tweets do not a statement make.

4 days on and no substantive statement from the club. The board have already shown, through the cup final fiasco that it is not fit for purpose this continued silence is doing nothing other than reinforcing this view, not to mention allowing sub-human antics to go uncontested.

It is not a kid on fans group's job to issue statements for the club, it is their job to issue statements independent of the club.

So where is it Rangers? Are we to once again witness craven and derelict indifference to your customers plight?

We expect the club to be defended. We expect the fan base to be defended. We expect you to highlight those wrongs perpetrated against us.

In short we expect you to act like a responsible custodian, thus far you have done anything but.

Cannae build bridges that way mate, heavens forbid, wouldn't like to upset the mhanky bastards, best to just stay silent and take it up the arse as usual.

No further updates on the SC final debacle I see, oh well, legal case and all that, give it a couple of months and we will all forget.......

2 hours ago, TheBluebells said:

It should deal with the toilet issue, I'm not trying to say forget about that just that the double standards are there from what has been reported. If the Sun did that then fair play, it's certainly a start but i still see plenty more needs done to level the playing field. 

As for the last point id rather we sorted that shit also, not impressed at all with how things are on the park and also in an ideal world id rather everyone was allowed to sing / do (to a degree of course) what they wanted and everyone wasn't offended and no balance shown when dealing with the 'problem' in football.

So we basically agree except on where the scale of balance in reporting lies! We all look at the issues through blue tinted glasses - so even I perceive an imbalance but when I open my eyes and look I do find a lot of reports about them - but we have been more 'newsworthy' over the last 5 years so there is more written about us - in general I just don't buy into this conspiracy theories nor that it's some big SNP led plan. 

9 hours ago, thehost said:

4 days on and no substantive statement from the club. The board have already shown, through the cup final fiasco that it is not fit for purpose this continued silence is doing nothing other than reinforcing this view, not to mention allowing sub-human antics to go uncontested.

It is not a kid on fans group's job to issue statements for the club, it is their job to issue statements independent of the club.

So where is it Rangers? Are we to once again witness craven and derelict indifference to your customers plight?

We expect the club to be defended. We expect the fan base to be defended. We expect you to highlight those wrongs perpetrated against us.

In short we expect you to act like a responsible custodian, thus far you have done anything but.

9 hours ago, thehost said:

King and  the board agree with the taig media and just see us as a nuisance that prevent them from coorying in with Lawell and Doncaster etc

9 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

The first thing the statement would have to do is apologise for the toilets - the rest of the statement then just sounds like tit for tat shite. They did this we did that - and we drag it all out to the detriment of us and achieve nothing. 

Damage to each others stadiums is guaranteed and both parties have an agreement full stop. The other issue involving their continual provoking controversy, whether it be political or sectarianism or just plain hate crimes against society and nothing is ever done even with the laughable laws in place to curb this behaviour, that jailed someone for 4 months for singing the billy boys and can't be used to curb this rancid lot from the footballing authorities or the government.

No football clubs fans are perfect, but even you must know that is quite easy to curb this behaviour by not allowing the practice in the first place, and thats the crux of the matter, Rangers and the fans have shown an effort to stamp it out and we are still pillared for the slightest thing. The board have shown to be making an effort on their side now they have to tackle whoever thinks they are above the law, because they certainly believe they are.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So we basically agree except on where the scale of balance in reporting lies! We all look at the issues through blue tinted glasses - so even I perceive an imbalance but when I open my eyes and look I do find a lot of reports about them - but we have been more 'newsworthy' over the last 5 years so there is more written about us - in general I just don't buy into this conspiracy theories nor that it's some big SNP led plan. 

I thought government interference was over the top too until Ross Greer used parliament to defend Celtic against an action that our authorities before hand warned against and UEFA has warned against. 

There is members of SNP and Green Party misusing their public roles to defend the interests of Celtic  

http://www.parliament.scot/parliamentarybusiness/28877.aspx?SearchType=Advance&ReferenceNumbers=S5M-01097&ResultsPerPage=10

5 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Can't disagree at all , they only see what suites their agenda . 

(Just found it strange that he would be wearing a different teams tartan , usually people wear the tartan of the team they support or from their clan ) 

No big SNP plan?   They openly attack us  at every opportunity if we so much as sneeze we are fucked , what did they do regarding Motherwell fans, Hibs fan and now the mhanky mob? Come on tell me what they have done?, They have Msp's who have openly called us H*** and the majority will tell you not only do they want Scotland Independent but they also want a republic,

This goes against everything Glasgow Rangers and their fans stand for.,

We Nicky may speak for you but she does not speak for the vast majority of Rangers fans or Rangers football club.

Your goverment has allowed it to be open season on us, but then again your not us so don't worry ?

19 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I thought government interference was over the top too until Ross Greer used parliament to defend Celtic against an action that our authorities before hand warned against and UEFA has warned against. 

There is members of SNP and Green Party misusing their public roles to defend the interests of Celtic  

http://www.parliament.scot/parliamentarybusiness/28877.aspx?SearchType=Advance&ReferenceNumbers=S5M-01097&ResultsPerPage=10

Don't be silly, They have being doing this at GCC for decades,  Labour, SNP, Green Party they are all the same .

If bears want change then they need to vote the Only unionist party and that is conservative 

6 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Don't be silly, They have being doing this at GCC for decades,  Labour, SNP, Green Party they are all the same .

If bears want change then they need to vote the Only unionist party and that is conservative 

I've always believed that to be far fetched if I'm honest, possibly because I'm not from Glasgow and the GCC but now I'm not sure. This action of Ross Greer and the approval of some high profile MSP is sickening. It's one thing a public worker that has a high profile job at GCC doing it but theses bastardised politicians was voted in from the public and are MSP's. 

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

No big SNP plan?   They openly attack us  at every opportunity if we so much as sneeze we are fucked , what did they do regarding Motherwell fans, Hibs fan and now the mhanky mob? Come on tell me what they have done?, They have Msp's who have openly called us H*** and the majority will tell you not only do they want Scotland Independent but they also want a republic,

This goes against everything Glasgow Rangers and their fans stand for.,

We Nicky may speak for you but she does not speak for the vast majority of Rangers fans or Rangers football club.

Your goverment has allowed it to be open season on us, but then again your not us so don't worry ?

Bang on the  £ 

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I just can't understand how any Rangers fan can justify voting SNP - they despise us, how can we support them?

There are no real Rangers fans that vote SNP.

16 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Having seen Andrew Marr's documentary about the changing political landscape in Scotland, highlighting SNP's tactics of breaking their perceived links to Unionism to cosy up to the immigrant community, I flatly refuse to believe that our treatment is not part of the 'plan'.

49 minutes ago, thehost said:

Thursday and still not a peep.

CCTV must not be working at parkhead.  Celtic keep saying they will deal with it?   It's a criminal offence and is fuck all to do with them as they must assist police Scotland as it is them who have to deal with the bigots who they knew fine well about but have always pandered to them.

I fully expect who checked the banners to be allowed into the game to be disciplined as the amount of sectarian banners they had was a disgrace  and should never have been allowed to happen. 

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

Having seen Andrew Marr's documentary about the changing political landscape in Scotland, highlighting SNP's tactics of breaking their perceived links to Unionism to cosy up to the immigrant community, I flatly refuse to believe that our treatment is not part of the 'plan'.

Have ye got a link to that Marr programme , just googled it and youtubed it ,nothing apart from article about it , was it on 30th August on stv ? 

12 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Have ye got a link to that Marr programme , just googled it and youtubed it ,nothing apart from article about it , was it on 30th August on stv ? 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04718zn

Possibly meaning this one. Can still get it on catchup via skybox. 

31 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Can't do a link, I'm afraid, but it was 'Scotland & the battle for Britain', BBC2, 8.00 pm on 11 Sep. Part 1 of 2

4 hours ago, HG5 said:

I suppose just because you're paranoid it dies not mean that the buggers are not out to get you! But Andrew Marr? Come on-  a BBC unionist mouthpiece if ever there was one!

The USA weren't to keen on our independence either - perhaps it was CIA instigators that did it! 

48 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I suppose just because you're paranoid it dies not mean that the buggers are not out to get you! But Andrew Marr? Come on-  a BBC unionist mouthpiece if ever there was one!

The USA weren't to keen on our independence either - perhaps it was CIA instigators that did it! 

I thought it was very balanced, highlighted that the Scottish labour used to be heavily integrated with Catholicism, and the SNP was the party that was a vote against it. Apparently SNP used to be known as "Scottish No Popery".

The SNP have now took a completely obscene turn and have involved themselves as being a party that aligns itself to the oppressed, specifically Irish politics of the day that they want to integrate into the Scottish agenda. They are now acting as a party that are sympathetic to the followers of Celtic and are not afraid to use our parliament to defend all their vile acts.

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Think you'll find the situation I refer to was direct from the lips of your Mr Salmond.

I don't need to make stuff up when the likes of him are feeding me my material.

On 14/09/2016 at 7:34 AM, thegambler said:

Well, not quite as the part I underlined was what I thought to be the more pertinent question. To what extent has he managed to infiltrate and manipulate the media? In your opinion obviously. 

I believe this has been done, quitely and surreptitiously, over many years, by knowing who is "sellik minded" a la Nurenberg Shug, Gerry McNee and latterly Chris McGlaughlin, Tom English. We already know there is a commercial relationship between Liewell and the Daily Record, it is therefore not surprising if we later find that the Daily Record takes a pro sellik attitude while attempting to smear RFC at every opportunity nor can we be shocked or stunned when BBC Scotland in the shape of McGlaughlin or Daly  spout invective about our club on a regular basis? There are numerous other examples of other journalists from other Scottish media outlets who take great pleasure in sticking the knife in to our club and support. If anyone can refute any of what I have stated above, I would be most interested in reading their evidence.