Joey sent home

scottjf82

Just now, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Foderingham and Halliday's wee spat on the pitch when Halliday didn't take kindly to Foderingham shouting at him.

Could be nothing in it I suppose. 

That's what I thought you meant but I'd hardly call that a bust up. imo Halliday needs to drop this fake hard man act that he's had since he was sent off against Hibs. 

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Aye the one player who actually knows what it means to play for the club.

If Halliday is to blame then why isn't he the one that's banned?

Walloper.

Did I say he was to blame? I said it might be a concern.

Read my posts properly before quoting me. Bellend.

Hope to fuck he never plays for us again. He thought he would come to Scotland and be the top man. Football up here is like nowhere else fast and vicious. He is a plastic hard man and can't play our fast passing game. Maybe ok in a defensive set up but no good in our team. Although rossiter is unproven at this level I think he is the better option. Young fit and trying to show what he can do. 

Just now, Capital Blu said:

I've no problem with training ground bust ups unless they go too far and someone gets hurt.

I think it shows that some players care and are willing to criticise team mates.

Depends what the bust up is about though.

If it's just frustrations at our poor start boiling over then I'm all for that because as you say it shows they care.

Not if its just someone being a disruptive wank though. 

If it happened on Tuesday and he's been sent home until Monday it looks more likely to be the latter.

Get Barton tae fuck. Comes in talks a lot but doesn't back it up. A billy big boots with no respect for the tradition of the club. He is really one of them anyway. The magic hat should have stuck to his values of only signing players of good character, signing him was a mistake. If it was Halliday he squared up to then hope Andy got him well told. Need more Halliday's and less carpet baggers like Barton

Get shot of the prick, said before we signed him it was trouble......of course the idiots on here take exception to that !!!

Guy is never good enough for our club and no where near the mentality to be considered one of us, hope this is the beginning of the end for this shite footballer.......done us a favour because Warburton would play him regardless.

5 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

That's what I thought you meant but I'd hardly call that a bust up. imo Halliday needs to drop this fake hard man act that he's had since he was sent off against Hibs. 

Mate, that's shite, had a bit of an argument with Wes and hopefully, kicked Barton's cunt in.