Joey sent home

scottjf82

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

this is where the rangers boards dignified silence pish kicks us in the baws, either its true and the board should be releasing a statement to try and downplay it instead of letting the media fan the flames, or if its false then release a statement saying so and telling the media that anyone caught spreading this bullshit is banned from ibrox for the forseeable future

saying nothing however makes us look amateurish and incompetent

This would be a boardroom matter? We will hear from Warburton about this in due time, but it won't be before the Ross County match. It is the manager's job to deal with anything like this, IF anything has happened.

14 minutes ago, bluenose_n1 said:

I honestly thought Barton would bossed games up here 

he's spent more time on his arse than on his feet

and if this photo is anything to by he will never be a Rangers player

no player should ever look to the ground when confronted with that mob

IMG_2449.JPG

He's a shitebag!

Joey Barton's Rangers future is in doubt after the midfielder was told to stay away from the club's training complex following a bust up with Andy Halliday this week. 

STV understands the incident took place on Tuesday, which resulted in the midfielder - who was Rangers' most high profile summer recruit - being banished from the training ground until further notice. 

It is understood this is not the first time the 33-year-old has caused unrest within the dressing room.

The experienced midfielder will not feature in Saturday's Premiership clash with Ross County.

Rangers are making no comment on the matter.

From STV. 

2 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Any excuse to have a go at the board :lol: 

all they have to do is say something, you can bet they'd be releasing a statement if puma or sports direct sold a fucking rangers teapot, but a reported training ground bust up with a player seemingly been sent home for a week is met with silence, i would say warburton could speak about it but he has more to worry about like fixing this fucking team

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

This would be a boardroom matter? We will hear from Warburton about this in due time, but it won't be before the Ross County match. It is the manager's job to deal with anything like this, IF anything has happened.

boardroom or PR department, just some cunt at the club either downplay it or deny it ffs, hell even to let the actual rangers fans know whats happening given we've just witnessed the worst OF result in 16 years and have had an absolutely shocking start to the season

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

all they have to do is say something, you can bet they'd be releasing a statement if puma or sports direct sold a fucking rangers teapot, but a reported training ground bust up with a player seemingly been sent home for a week is met with silence, i would say warburton could speak about it but he has more to worry about like fixing this fucking team

boardroom or PR department, just some cunt at the club either downplay it or deny it ffs, hell even to let the actual rangers fans know whats happening given we've just witnessed the worst OF result in 16 years and have had an absolutely shocking start to the season

It's too close to the match. I'd be surprised if Warburton says anything about it before then. The timing of all this is interesting in the sense that the managers gave a press conference today and not a word was said about it.

2 hours ago, scottjf82 said:

Raman from stv saying a incident happend on Tuesday told to say away from training  ground till Monday 

If it happened on Tuesday and if he has been suspended by MW for his behaviour as opposed to being sent home for personal/family reasons, MW has the presser today knowingly misleading the mhedia, which isn't a bad thing of course, but if it is as bad as we are thinking then it should have been managed much better by the club and a statement released to prevent exactly all this speculation. This kind of story was always going to break and it's now too late for damage limitation, along with the fact that the mhedia will now declare serious war on MW and he is about to get his worst nightmare if he thinks they have been bad thus far in their treatment of him, which TBH, it's been with kid gloves. Be careful what you wish for Mark!

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

It's too close to the match. I'd be surprised if Warburton says anything about it before then. The timing of all this is interesting in the sense that the managers gave a press conference today and not a word was said about it.

i wouldnt expect anyone to mention it as they'd prefer it to be kept in house, however now the story has broke the club either have to downplay it or deny it, but saying nothing allows the media machine to go into overdrive

No comment from Rangers is hopeless the story will run and become more important than the game. Release a statement and try and put it to bed or at least inform support. Is it till Monday or further notice.Hopeless media management and very poor fan management.

He is fucking murder anyway. Thought he was coming up here to stroll it. Big difference between this season and last with him is, up here midfielders dont get any time on the ball. What thre scottish game lacks in technical ability it makes up for in work rate, effort and physical play. Last season the cunt had loads of time on the ball and was able to put his foot on the ball and pick a pass. The scottish game is far to fast paced and tough for him, espescailly now with him on the decline

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Between this and other stuff i've heard this week i think the wheels are starting to come off..

It has that feeling 

MW losing his way with the press, giving them ammo against him and us. Making light of that fact we got pummelled at the weekend, as if it wasn't a big deal. 

We need to get back to winning ways on Saturday. But even at that if we lose to Aberdeen and keep floundering from game to game then it could be curtains for him. 

He needs to understand that at Rangers you just dont get time, you just have to win. Us as fans are fickle as fuck and if we are sitting 4th or 5th by new year then he will be gone IMO 

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Between this and other stuff i've heard this week i think the wheels are starting to come off..

Not sure of the other stuff your meaning but it certainly hasn't been a good week that's for sure.

Need a convincing win on Saturday

We don't need to wash our dirty laundry in public just coz we want to know what's going on, dealing with it in house is the best way to deal with it. If we start spouting off to the media joey will do the same and makes us look even more like twats after Saturdays shite. 

2 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

That is absolutely the reason we won that day and got pumped on Saturday.

Halliday growled at him and Barton never.

Halliday had a smug look all day he wasn't in the slightest phased by the cunt. Andy knows exactly what Brown is all about and had his card marked. Barton Shat it!

I'm fed up, read all the comments and I'm kinda shocked at the responses 

Fact - we do not know what's happening

Fact - removing Barton from our team will certainly not make things all shiny and happy

Fact - warburton's decision making and tactics are to blame, and so is his signings

Now, I would suggest, let's not make barton a scapegoat and until we learn what has happend hold on your judgements.

Is that such a crazy thing to do?

Our whole team is fucking shite just now, it's not just one player.

1 minute ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

We don't need to wash our dirty laundry in public just coz we want to know what's going on, dealing with it in house is the best way to deal with it. If we start spouting off to the media joey will do the same and makes us look even more like twats after Saturdays shite. 

Agree. Yes we want to know because we're fans but....we're Rangers, it's a matter between josh Barton and his teammate/employer. They don't owe anybody any explanation .