Joey sent home

scottjf82

11 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Did I say he was to blame? I said it might be a concern.

Read my posts properly before quoting me. Bellend.

You suggested it could be Halliday. Why would it be him when it's Barton that's been sent home?

Ok you just might be a walloper then.

Just now, Gary1999RFC said:

I dont understand all this "warburton would have still played him on saturday" patter. If he has the balls to suspend him then clearly he could drop him. 

Mmm. Having no option is different to having an option though. 

Just now, Essandoh said:

Live in the real world. A few throwaway tweets from years ago have nothing to do with his performances up here. He's that much of a "Tarrier bastard" that he signed for Rangers. Good one.

Only thing that matters is he grossly underestimated his own fitness and how he'd deal with this league. That has absolutely nothing to do with anything other than his professionalism.

It might be easier for you to throw the green and white pish his way but it makes you look foolish because it's untrue and completely irrelevant.

Fuck off , the sooner we stop signing catholics that have supported the filth all their days the better.

I and a few others said we should never have signed this waster , he's a grade A prick and has totally fucked up our style of play ever since he came . Its fuckin superb he won't be playing this week , and we can get back to fast free flowing football.

Very disappointing largely why I was happy with the signing was because he seemed to have calmed down the temperament issues the last two or three years

I didn't even want to write him off on the pitch despite the bad start but looks like the writing is on the wall already 

1 minute ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Doesn't make sense. Surely if it happened on Tuesday he'd have been banned from training since then. Why is it only coming out now and why did Warburton not mention it in his press conference?

He was right not to mention in the Press conference as it would have dominated it and our teams not just about one player.

Just now, fanaticCR said:

You suggested it could be Halliday. Why would it be him when it's Barton that's been sent home?

Ok you just might be a walloper then.

I said there's been 2 incidents where 1 player has been involved and that might be a concern.

Never at any point did I say Halliday was to blame for the supposed fight with Barton.

That's the second time you've quoted me without reading my post properly. Read them properly or don't quote me. Bellend.

Just now, The Dude said:

Apparently Barton was told he wouldn't be playing on Saturday, was having a moan, Halliday said something then they got into an argument. Sounds a little bit like a mountain of a molehill tbh.

Surely more than that if he's been suspended tho?

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Fuck off , the sooner we stop signing catholics that have supported the filth all their days the better.

I and a few others said we should never have signed this waster , he's a grade A prick and has totally fucked up our style of play ever since he came . Its fuckin superb he won't be playing this week , and we can get back to fast free flowing football.

:lol:

I fucking pity you.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Our free flowing style of football started to decline the second half of last season, Barton's been poor but dropping him won't automatically solve our problems 

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

So no McCann and MOJO who both did very well for us so your first statement is nonsense.  What if we sign non Catholics who supported  them?

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Tit 

2 hours ago, smitzer007 said:

Rossiter and Windass are typical MW signings. Not even sure what Joey and Niko are doing at the club to be honest. Nothing against them as footballers but they were never going to fit into our style of play. I wonder if they were more King signings than Warburton ones. 

Lat season it was understood that we would have a lean squad, players would be playing for their place each week, and the team effort was all.

Big name signings were not wanted, idea was to buy players who would fit in to the system or play those at the club who were progressing through the system.

Then suddenly we now have a large squad and a couple of "glamour" players brought in. 

Wonder if Mr Warburton panicked a bit, or the board put pressure on to buy big names when they decided we were not going to win the league. 

If so it has undone a lot of the good things that were brought in last season.

Something not right, and needs rectifying quick.